Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:16 am
No, it's not good. Basicly, the guy who tried to ask me out confessed that he is the sort that I suspect my ex of being, and oddly it makes me feel less like a girl and more like a play-thing. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:33 am
Ah, ok, thats not good sad You said no then? It does sound like you should stay far, far away  

girl_no_13

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:35 am
Yeah, we ended up cancelling and after a conversation he broke off his pursuit at long last.

It's just... It's been three years (to the month) that I got dumped, and it seems that I keep attracting guys who really dont care much about me as a person, you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:37 am
yeah... that's why i'm letting you go with Daniel.... Your happiness means more to me.... blaugh 3nodding

i'm just trying to stay away from the boys... sweatdrop  

Pnytenshi

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:43 am
pnytenshi
yeah... that's why i'm letting you go with Daniel.... Your happiness means more to me.... blaugh 3nodding

*hugs* Thanks, Sarah-chan.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:44 am
Indigo Project
pnytenshi

*hugs* Thanks, Sarah-chan.

*huggles back* no problem!!! 4laugh  

Pnytenshi

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:27 pm
Kevin was right. I set myself up for failure.

My friends are right. I'm fickle, especially when it comes to guys.

Why am I like this?

Could it be that after obsessing over someone for four years that I can no longer maintain an attention span?

Perhaps I'm just afraid of commitment.

No, I'm afraid of being hurt.

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:49 pm
Indigo Project
Kevin was right. I set myself up for failure.

My friends are right. I'm fickle, especially when it comes to guys.

Why am I like this?

Could it be that after obsessing over someone for four years that I can no longer maintain an attention span?

Perhaps I'm just afraid of commitment.

No, I'm afraid of being hurt.

*sigh*

you aren't the only one feeling this way..... but i figured out that you will have to be hurt no matter what.... it should come with life, because you know that you'll live an even better one later....  

Pnytenshi

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 pm
*sigh* Its another Valentines day. The one day I'd be hoping for somebody to come out and actually notice me. Doubt it'll happen. Doubt it ever will.

Maybe I'm destined to be lonely.... ;w; *curls up in corner* I'm tired of being invisible...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Silver Hellsing
*sigh* Its another Valentines day. The one day I'd be hoping for somebody to come out and actually notice me. Doubt it'll happen. Doubt it ever will.

Maybe I'm destined to be lonely.... ;w; *curls up in corner* I'm tired of being invisible...
I got tired of it too. It's one of the reasons I took over the anime club.

I had a lot of reasons for doing it, and I admit that they weren't all selfless. sweatdrop  

Indigo Project

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Indigo Project
Silver Hellsing

I got tired of it too. It's one of the reasons I took over the anime club.

I had a lot of reasons for doing it, and I admit that they weren't all selfless. sweatdrop

I have like.... nothing to take over or anything. I'm just another nobody in a crowd....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 pm
Silver Hellsing

I might sound mean, but why don't you try and change that??? you too Indy.... you guys just need to see what you can't have in life and go for them.... that's how i get up enough courage for anything.... if i want to change the destiny of loneliness, i do something about it....

ask your crush... corner them, do something instead of complaining about how lonely and you'll never be lonely.....  

Pnytenshi

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:05 pm
pnytenshi

I might sound mean, but why don't you try and change that??? you too Indy.... you guys just need to see what you can't have in life and go for them.... that's how i get up enough courage for anything.... if i want to change the destiny of loneliness, i do something about it....

ask your crush... corner them, do something instead of complaining about how lonely and you'll never be lonely.....

See, thats the thing? I don't even like anybody my age. I don't get to see the people I like on a regular basis. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:07 pm
pnytenshi
... Didn't you see me ask D out after the meeting?  

Indigo Project

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 pm
Silver Hellsing
pnytenshi

See, thats the thing? I don't even like anybody my age. I don't get to see the people I like on a regular basis. :/

I like older men.... the oldest that i have/ still like is 26... and i'm 20.... i don't see the other guy i like on a regular basis either.... i see him monday, wednesdays, and fridays.... and as for valentine's coming up, do something for the guy that you like whether it's late or not... buy some chocolates or make it yourself..... that's what i'm doing...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games