Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:25 pm
Soultrain
I swear that they seem to be running out of ideas for movies.
Yeah. Most movies seem to be either sequels or remakes. There's also the occasional movie with the same basic story and characters as some other movie.

Man, so exausted. I had to work out in a horse trailer moving stuff for 3 hours yesterday and it was muggy as hell in there as well as the hay made me itch only to get messy cleaning a press a half hour overtime. Overtime isn't too bad for me but doing things besides just printing makes it not as good razz . Also today i stayed an hour because of the same stuffs. Tomorrow I'm gonna relax like there's no tomorrow after work.
xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:24 pm
What is sucking for my job right now is the air conditioner hasn't been working at all these past few weeks. It's been in the high 80's~low 90's all week, and has been miserable. We've been waiting on a part to come in to fix the damn thing, and the AC guys finally came out today. They looked at it and said that we didn't need the part after all, and switched the AC back on, which is now putting out a slight trickle of cool air, which is what it was doing before they shut it off. They told us to switch it off at night to keep it from freezing up. stare

IT'S FREEZING UP BECAUSE IT'S NOT PUTTING OUT MORE THAN A GASP OF COOL AIR WHICH MEANS IT RUNNING ALL THE TIME TRYING TO BRING THE TEMP IN THE OFFICE BELOW 90!!!! scream

Seriously, my job requires some thinking while working a computer. The heat is making it really hard to focus on what I'm doing. gonk Thank God for the weekend!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Wow. Yeah, same thing happened to us at work before. We ended up turning it back on without their permission and they got mad, lol. It's back on and still working although when we're printing a lot the press produces a lot of heat. But yeah, those guys can be jerks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Amen to the jerks part!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:59 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:15 pm
gonk  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm
xp

Gotta be in to work at 5AM tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:04 pm
My 360 came back from Microsoft's repair shop yesterday. Actually, they sent me another one. Which is fine, EXCEPT THIS ONE DOESN'T WORK RIGHT!!!! It won't sync with the wireless controllers, and the only controller I had was a wireless one. gonk I ran to gamestop last night and bought a new wireless controller and a used wired one, just to see if my controller had gone bad. It hadn't. What sucked majorly was the wired controller I got was messed up, and would only work if you held the wire a certian way under your right middle finger while holding the controller. xp

I went back to Gamestop today and took the wired controller back.....and bought a new Core system. I got the 1 year warranty through Gamestop, so if this one goes bad, I can just take it back and they'll replace it. Tomorrow, I'll call Microsoft and get the one they sent me on it's way back to them. stare When it comes back, I may sell it to my brother or something. At any rate, I have a working 360 right now. sweatdrop

That nice lady in India is going to find out just how happy I am to get someone else's defective 360 tomorrow. domokun  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm
eek Oh snap. Man. Sounds like they should owe you a lot more. Did they make you pay for the shipping? Sounds like they didn't care at all how to help you. I dunno, just sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:32 pm
No, they took care of all the shipping. I didn't have to pay anything, other then some stress. xp

I called Microsoft, I must have either got a North American call center or a Nice lady from India who spoke perfect english. At any rate, I explained the problem, and she started to walk me through the resync step that I've done 50 times already. I stopped her, and calmly explained everything I've tried, to which she said that then she didn't know what was wrong and they would send me another box to send this thing back to Microsoft. neutral  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:02 am
That's so weird. I "could" just be a fluke that the one you got back was messed up. When I got my newest phone and transfered my mom's new phone's sim card in to it (we both got new phones at the same time but it was cheaper to use her upgrade and save my later coming upgrade for her) and the sim card didnt work and the guy said it wasn't backwards compatable, but when we put the sim card back in to my mom's new phone it also didn't work. Ended up being a faulty sim card and had nothing to do with the actual phone because when the guy brought out a working sim card, everything was fine. So yeah, possible just an unlucky fluke.

Btw, *Reply #1000*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:36 pm
w00t! 1000 replies!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:01 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:38 pm
mrgreen  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:28 pm
One of my co-worked just saw the Transformers Movie and text me saying it was really awesome, so that's good news since I don't think he was a big TF fan like I am. Can't wait to see it then razz  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games