Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:26 pm
she shook her head "no... it'll pass... I hope" she said the last part quietly but thought he might have heard it any ways  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm
Kono returned to his desk. "Well, back to the subject...I hope your mother doesn't mind if I put you into first chair." He said, just now noticing that he liked her. I feel...rather.....in love. Kono thought.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:32 pm
she looked up "no, I don't think she would mind that at all" she pulled out some music sheets waiting for the last bit of dizziness to go away and started to work on the song she was writing  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm
Kinta stepped through the portal and arrived. "Miss, Kinta Kinshe, I presume?" The doctor asks. "Yes." she comfirmed. "You're two hours early." The docter said. "Well, after this appointment, I'm going to the beach to relax until the 2nd hour before the school ends." Kinta said. "Plus, there's nobody here, let's get this checkup overwith."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:40 pm
she took a deep breath getting rid of the last of her dizzy spell as she continued to write. she ocationally stole a glance up at Kono but would look back down quickly 'why?....what's this new feeling? I don't know what it is'  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:43 pm
Kono stole a glance at Santanna before continueing the lesson. "Please take out some paper. In 3 hours, I expect you to have a 2-paged song about life and it's possibilities OR a song about feelings or a certain feeling such as happiness, sadness, angriness....." His voice drifted away.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm
she was already on the 4th page when he was speaking. she moved back to the first page and started on the lyrics  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:50 pm
As he looked at Santanna write, he said,"Extra credit to those who write more than two pages"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm
she just continued writing the lyrics to her song. It was a song that started off about Ryu but has now taken the path to being about Kono with out her really knowing it or understanding it at all  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm
Kono looked at the clock. A long hour had passes and some students were still on their first few measures of music. He looked at the students and a hand was raised. He walked by her deesk. "Yes?" He asked. "I'm writing my lyrics and it's about a guy, but I can't find words to describe him." The girl said quietly. "Try the best you can." Kono said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:39 pm
she put her pen down as she finished and read over her work tweaking it here and there before she was happy with it "now what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:42 pm
"Read pages 134-172 in your musical text book while I check oer your work." Kono said, picking up her paper. He looked over her paper and blushed a little when he found out that most of it was about himself.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:46 pm
"I've read the whole book, I said before I'm a book worm and I don't have much time so I read the whole thing" she tapped her pen lightly. She noticed that he had blushed and she blushed as well looking back at her desk  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Kono nodded with a soft smile. "Then you may explore the school."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:59 pm
"I'm going to the nurse then" and she stood up holding the wall for support, she wasn't really feeling good again and she was Dizzy still  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games