Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

PainkillaSara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 pm
Dark_Pisces
PainkillaSara
AlcoholicPancake
Omnileech
Jenkem is not a drink guys. You need to learn your drugs.

Had to look it up, I know what it is now. People were doing it here in the states for a while, but it was being called "Waste" by them. It's one of the few drugs I've never done, mainly because how it's made is ******** disgusting. It fermented human s**t... You huff the methane that comes from it and you get high. Then again, for a hallucinogenic gas, I heard it's pretty weak. You can make something that's supposed to be stronger that TONS of people can get in on, just by having a humidifier, and a few household chemicals. Mixing them and putting them in a humidifier causes the new chemical to go into the air, and it's VERY potent as a hallucinogen that many people can experience at once. Best part about it is, It leaves the room smelling great after it airs out, and no one can tell that you were making a drug in that room. Worst part, you can't smoke while on it, because the fumes are HIGHLY flammable and you'll blow up everyone around you.

lmao. wow. thats something ill never do xD

Seconded. I heard about that on the radio about a year ago and almost lost my brunch at the thought. But, I guess I can't judge, really.

Wait... hell yes I can! That's nasty! >_<;

HAHAH! thats good(: id choose weed over it; even tho i shouldnt sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm
*Twitches as she stumbles over her own two feet.* I... I go to scroll down and see the previous page and... *Shudders and whines.* I saw Omni's chest~ ! gonk

Concentrated hair is... is... UGH. It's so startling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 pm
From my 16th birthday Xp
And this is me....just me.....for no reason at all. O.o

I made a video! =O....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm
Umi, you have the cheesiest smile. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Shud up lol. xP I can't get rid of it, I think it's all colorguards falt. Damn preforming!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:57 pm
Psh~ Quit blaming your smile on other people. xd

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:03 pm
*acts all childish*b..b...but...but I didn't do it! D= *points finger at the stadium* They made me I swear!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:46 pm
*Pats.* You keep telling yourself that, lovely.  

The Chexed Nut

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm

What kind of video ? ;D Wait this is...I don't want to know!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:17 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Belle, you look familiar to me. This girl I graduated from high school with looks stunningly similar to you (in a charming way, of course.)

That's crazy. What year did you graduate in?

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:49 am
User Image
Everyone knows who I am right?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 am
User Image
User Image
User Image  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:59 am
^^Psycha^^

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*stares back* Hehe...

Also, oh s**t do I look old fashioned or WHAT? >_>
But this is like..the most modern haircut I can get around here, it seems...
razz ... gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:20 am
Holy cow, you definitely reflect your harsh German heritage with that scowl, Erius. mrgreen I'll have to let William know about your lilthe-ness.

The Chexed Nut

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 am
Erius, you are one sexy piece of German man meat. If I were there I'd violate your every crevice with my love rod...

Hehehe, gross..

In all seriousness though, you look so angry. It's awesome.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games