Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

egoiste

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:58 pm
^ has nice silver hair heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm
@ Sekhmet - *smiles* Friends call me Cel, I live in Miami and I can be weird at times. I like alot of upbeat and alternative music, like Flogging Molly or Chronic Future. I like the dead cultures, Egyptians are my faveorite. I also like supernatrual things, though I am a bit of a skeptic.
How about you my new friend?  

Pandori Ky

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm
^^likes blue and gold  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:02 pm
^Is a dominatrix.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:04 pm
uhm... I'm kate, i live in washington. My i have a slight obsession with all things foreign. My favourite bands are Disturbed, Ares, Dir en Grey, 10 years, flyleaf... erm there are plenty more too. ^^;. I am learning japanese and i know a bit of arabic and russian. Uhm. I am a skeptic and a cynic. big time. I smoke. I drink. I do/heav done drugs, if thats a problem for you, oh well. I am 16, im a sophmore. I am also currently (as of 2 weeks ago) homeschool... *can't think of anything else*.. well, thats me in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:07 pm
*shifty gaze* ^^ could be right...lol  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:08 pm
Sekhmet
uhm... I'm kate, i live in washington. My i have a slight obsession with all things foreign. My favourite bands are Disturbed, Ares, Dir en Grey, 10 years, flyleaf... erm there are plenty more too. ^^;. I am learning japanese and i know a bit of arabic and russian. Uhm. I am a skeptic and a cynic. big time. I smoke. I drink. I do/heav done drugs, if thats a problem for you, oh well. I am 16, im a sophmore. I am also currently (as of 2 weeks ago) homeschool... *can't think of anything else*.. well, thats me in a nutshell.
Not a problem, I'm clean myself, but I'm pro letting people do as they damn well please. I was cynical at one point, but things change. Wow, homeschool? What's that like for ya?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:09 pm
This person knows how to flirt, yet she seems to hesitant to kiss with an imagination... doesn't want to try the difference in the odd ways of kissing a mate or another mostly liked... other than that she seem pretty cool

directed towards: Sekhmet  

Kivo WolfBane

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:10 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
Not a problem, I'm clean myself, but I'm pro letting people do as they damn well please. I was cynical at one point, but things change. Wow, homeschool? What's that like for ya?

hell. *grumbles on about stupid mother*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:11 pm
Kivo WolfBane
This person knows how to flirt, yet she seems to hesitant to kiss with an imagination... doesn't want to try the difference in the odd ways of kissing a mate or another mostly liked... other than that she seem pretty cool

directed towards: Sekhmet

eek >is slightly really confuzed...<  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:12 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet

hell. *grumbles on about stupid mother*
*laughs slightly* I bet. The best thing about school is getting away from parents. Time flies, yu'll be out of there sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:13 pm
XxcelticxX

*laughs slightly* I bet. The best thing about school is getting away from parents. Time flies, yu'll be out of there sooner or later.
hopefully. if we don't kill eachother. actually i plan to be at community college by next winter, so i think i can survive til then. sweatdrop lol  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:15 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX

hopefully. if we don't kill eachother. actually i plan to be at community college by next winter, so i think i can survive til then. sweatdrop lol
The way I treat my mother people have bets that I won't make it to 18. *laughs*
See, it's just a short while away. Try not to kill her in her sleep for just a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:17 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX

See, it's just a short while away. Try not to kill her in her sleep for just a bit longer.

i'll try. sweatdrop . 2 more years til freedom ^^;  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:18 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX

i'll try. sweatdrop . 2 more years til freedom ^^;
Woohoo! xd
Till then splurge their money and sneek out when they're not looking. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games