Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Razenof
Goddess Ace
rofl That movie playing on SciFi was so horrible... ah, I think it made me sleepy.

what movie?

Mammoth, I'd thought it be a cheap laugh with at least some interesting knowledge... from what I watched it was just out right stupid before I cut it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:51 pm
Bina Fydan
I'm BACK! .. Drat... I missed the 10k post crying Well other than that I'm happy to be here heart So what did I missed? eek

well i won the 10k post, the other stuff its this:
MOD Interactivity Entry #1 Date:April 22, 2006

Today seems some talking with the MODS.
It seems that Manji-luo, jfm567 & Goddess Ace are talking.
It seems that they are talking about money and saving money and items from Gaia and stuff.
This is gonna be an interesting experience.

MOD Interactivity Entry #1.5 Date:April 22, 2006

Today seems some talking with the MODS.
It seems that jfm567 & Goddess Ace are talking.
It seems that they are talking about El Grave (whoever he is), NN & Angelic Scarf and stuff.
It seems that Goddess Ace is off watching SciFi or Naruto.
This is gonna be an interesting expirience.

ninja

oh n then this page thats all i think 3nodding  

Kiokujo

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:52 pm
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace
rofl That movie playing on SciFi was so horrible... ah, I think it made me sleepy.

what movie?

Mammoth, I'd thought it be a cheap laugh with at least some interesting knowledge... from what I watched it was just out right stupid before I cut it off.

lol... like most of the scifi movies... its like jumping into ice cold water and watching your ... shrivel... never a prity sight...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:54 pm
Razenof
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace

what movie?

lol... like most of the scifi movies... its like jumping into ice cold water and watching your ... shrivel... never a prity sight...

gonk This one was just horrible! They were purposley joking on themselves... ah, I always have to laugh at SciFi's CGI as well... I think out all of the SciFi movies I've watched... I think I liked the one where the fish killed people. O_o

>_> Why are you taking notes Kiokujo? You stalker!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace

what movie?

gonk This one was just horrible! They were purposley joking on themselves... ah, I always have to laugh at SciFi's CGI as well... I think out all of the SciFi movies I've watched... I think I liked the one where the fish killed people. O_o

sry i just wanted to see wat was the MODS interaction was thats it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:57 pm
THANKS! heart sweatdrop *huggles Kiokujo*  

Bina Fydan

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:58 pm
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace

what movie?

oh oh oh... remember sabertooth? omg that was like so lame... and then they've played several dragon ones... wth were these people thinking when they made these movies? hmm... what would fall under the worst scifi movie though...  
Razenof
Manji-luo
Razenof
Manji-luo
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww whee it's so cute!!! heart

*pounce nuzzles* heart yup... now have both kitters pics in there
but i only see one xD

heya Bina! it wasn't that big though xP you didnt really miss anything but...LOOKIT RAZ'S SIGGY! kawaii~! whee

just keep refreshing... tis in there
yay! x3  

Manji-luo

Kiokujo

Bina Fydan
THANKS! heart sweatdrop *huggles Kiokujo*

Well like my fav saying says : see hear n shut up  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Razenof
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace
Razenof
Goddess Ace

what movie?

oh oh oh... remember sabertooth? omg that was like so lame... and then they've played several dragon ones... wth were these people thinking when they made these movies? hmm... what would fall under the worst scifi movie though...

in that we have to divided that category into several categories like...  

Kiokujo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:03 pm
Razenof

xd I think the SciFi people smoke pot non-stop....

Hmmm, that "Human Musquito" was pretty bad movie.

@Kiokujo: Interaction? Are we like - celeberties!?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:05 pm
Goddess Ace
Razenof

Well umm...... kinda talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand  

Kiokujo

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:05 pm
Are you gonna put my picture in your sig, Raz? O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Goddess Ace
Razenof

have you seen "tommy"? (movie about a pinball playing kid) that movie is one big acid trip...... gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Are you gonna put my picture in your sig, Raz? O_o

i could ninja Eeek... thats the one i forgot... *slaps forhead*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games