Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:47 pm
*Turns the hose off*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:47 pm
S.T.3.
Leather and Libraries
S.T.3.
Leather and Libraries
^ Scree name reminds my of STDs. No offense- it's actually pretty funny.

I've heard that so many times n i'm actually a little sick of it...........all I got to say is......YOUR AN IDIOT. scream

Wow. That was unecessary. Excuse me for not knowing you, or caring about you- I just had really nothing even bordering on nice to say. I don't appreciate attacks on my intelligence level just because you decided to create a sceenname that is pretty easy to make similar remarks on. Infact, if you're sick of it, I would change it. No one would miss it.

As for the person above me, I'm sure they're great, or at least much better than the easily offended victim of my last comment.

If u don't appreciate attacks on your intelligence level, then I would suggest staying away from retarded comments. stare

I'd appreciate someone who uses emoticons and falls into the assinine trap of being slothful and not spelling out the three letter word 'you' to refrain from making themselves look worse. I'm sure you'll come back hard with some poignantly heart crushing witticism, but I won't be around to hear it.

And plus, I'd prefer the term 'retarded' not to be used when speaking to me- it's not politically correct, and it's only to be used for people with actual mental damage like yourself.

Nice screenname, Sekhmet.  

Prihe

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:48 pm
*Throws a waterball up in the air, my eyes turn icy blue and it explodes, letting a hard rain fall everywhere* Got you all. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:49 pm
damnit! forgot you could do that

oh, and thank you leather and libraries!  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:50 pm
*laughs* I can make it snow too. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:53 pm
Leather and Libraries
S.T.3.
Leather and Libraries
S.T.3.
Leather and Libraries
^ Scree name reminds my of STDs. No offense- it's actually pretty funny.

I've heard that so many times n i'm actually a little sick of it...........all I got to say is......YOUR AN IDIOT. scream

Wow. That was unecessary. Excuse me for not knowing you, or caring about you- I just had really nothing even bordering on nice to say. I don't appreciate attacks on my intelligence level just because you decided to create a sceenname that is pretty easy to make similar remarks on. Infact, if you're sick of it, I would change it. No one would miss it.

As for the person above me, I'm sure they're great, or at least much better than the easily offended victim of my last comment.

If u don't appreciate attacks on your intelligence level, then I would suggest staying away from retarded comments. stare

I'd appreciate someone who uses emoticons and falls into the assinine trap of being slothful and not spelling out the three letter word 'you' to refrain from making themselves look worse. I'm sure you'll come back hard with some poignantly heart crushing witticism, but I won't be around to hear it.

And plus, I'd prefer the term 'retarded' not to be used when speaking to me- it's not politically correct, and it's only to be used for people with actual mental damage like yourself.

Nice screenname, Sekhmet.

Okay, instead of letting this drag on and creating a perpetual insult cycle i'm gona jus drop it, You Win. I don't feel like bringing down the mood of the place that I love to post in.  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:53 pm
XxcelticxX
*Throws a waterball up in the air, my eyes turn icy blue and it explodes, letting a hard rain fall everywhere* Got you all. xd

GAH! i thought you were on my side!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 pm
*Dries off once again*  

S.T.3.

Siani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:56 pm
^ knows <>'s general geographic location.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:56 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX

I am on your side. *wraps a big towl around you* I just wanted to see you wet. xd  

Pandori Ky

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:57 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX

I am on your side. *wraps a ig towl around you* I just wanted to see you wet. xd

^^; wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:57 pm
^ is happy because ^^ is thoughtful and nice to ^^ friend.  

gamergirl7

Prihe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:58 pm
S.T.3.

Okay, instead of letting this drag on and creating a perpetual insult cycle i'm gona jus drop it, You Win. I don't feel like bringing down the mood of the place that I love to post in.

Fair enough. I don't like starting wars in places that are frequented often unless the thread is a vs. or something similar.
And since you are the persona above me as I post this I'll just comment on... your propriety.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:01 pm
^ gets hit with water balloon. join us!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 pm
*gets empty paintball shells and starts filling them w/ water* twisted  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games