Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 pm
Actually, Omo, it's a caricature that my sister drew. xd I'm glad you see the resemblance. rofl I love it! And I do kinda have that look, don't I? I always give people that look. They need to make an emote of that face. Can I like... Pay Gaia to make it? It describes so many of my moods.

Thanks, AP. You know that picture is JUST for you, right? cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 pm
xd You mean like a special Pisces emote? Lol! Hey! It could be the new Domo we're all missing! rofl And ah, yes, caricature. I completely forgot the name of those things~ :3

I wish I had one. emo  

Omochii

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Omochii
xd You mean like a special Pisces emote? Lol! Hey! It could be the new Domo we're all missing! rofl And ah, yes, caricature. I completely forgot the name of those things~ :3

I wish I had one. emo

I wish I could draw! I'd totally draw you the most wicked-jelawesome caricature ever. X_X  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:50 pm
xd Awwie~
Well, thanks for the thought anyway. :3 Lol. Is your sister up for the offer...? 8D;;  

Omochii

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Omochii
xd Awwie~
Well, thanks for the thought anyway. :3 Lol. Is your sister up for the offer...? 8D;;

I might be able to get her to try, but the last time she went off of a picture, she was disappointed. I'll definitely ask her, though, and let you know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:02 pm
Dark_Pisces
Omochii
xd Awwie~

I might be able to get her to try, but the last time she went off of a picture, she was disappointed. I'll definitely ask her, though, and let you know. biggrin
Ah, thankies. xd No worries if she doesn't want to though; I totally understand. :]  

Omochii

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:03 pm
She might make house calls! Want me to ask her? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Dark_Pisces
She might make house calls! Want me to ask her? xd
House calls?! Like, come round my house? xd Eh? *confused*  

Omochii

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm
That's what I meant, yeah, but I was kidding. Unless you live in the metro Norfolk area. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:10 am
Dark_Pisces
That's what I meant, yeah, but I was kidding. Unless you live in the metro Norfolk area. sweatdrop
I got to school in Norfolk. Just like 10 minutes from you dude.

My eggs and such

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 am
Me after waking up this morning and with my new yoyo in hand.
User Image

My eggs and such

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 am
Xikrai the Risen
Dark_Pisces
I got to school in Norfolk. Just like 10 minutes from you dude.

My eggs and such

Bad a**, dude. I'm actually stationed in Charleston, SC right now, but I used to live in Norfolk.  

Dark_Pisces

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Xikrai the Risen
Me after waking up this morning and with my new yoyo in hand.
User Image

My eggs and such

Pretty darn cool lookin' there, Xik. biggrin I watched your last video with the Yoyo and was very impressed by your skillz. xd Will you be doing another one soon?

...Norfolk in USA? There's a Norfolk in USA? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
I don't know when I'll make another video. I don't have video editing software, and my web cam sucks. And I really wanna learn more tricks, not that I haven't learned any new ones, just not enough for my liking right now.

My eggs and such

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:59 pm
Just like I promised Panny, a pic of me wearing a wet t-shirt. 3nodding

User Image

I never said I would wear it the way it's supposed to be worn. xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games