Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm
The blues and whites work well together, but it's very... sparkly. Lots of shiny objects draw attention in too many directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 pm
Kudos for making the lopsided assassin thing look good! The tones including your hair work very well together and the witch's cape adds nicely to the ragged look. I like it very much!  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm
This pretty much sums it up. Nicely arranged.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 pm
When Freakazoid popped up on the screen I groaned "oh no!" then face-palmed at the actual gag. blaugh I still warmly remember the "Candle Jack" episode. It wasn't a terrific show but at least it was more amusing than some similar quality things they make now.
But I don't actually have anything else to add to the topic at hand so the next poster feel free to comment about either my avi or Erver's

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 pm
I completely forgot about the Nestegg's beach option... I think I'll have to give it another look. I like how half the stuff you have is zOMG items, they fit so well with the concept you had. Well done. ^_^

I liked Freakazoid, it's just sad that they didn't stick with the main thought they had... they wanted him to be a REAL superhero, but the director said "Where's the funny? Make this more like Animaniacs." crying

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I like yours, Kusa. My only complaint would be the black staff (Gift of the gods?) It's just... there.

Also, I'm really bummed that I can't use my Anima Adamentia belt option on this avi, the laceback jacket covers it up.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am
Nicely done "Cool Cop" look... it reminds me of the Movie Mad Max... In a good way...

The Gift of the gods was added because I wanted a weapon in each hand, and the other combinations of items didn't look too good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 pm
I'm thinking "Mech-dark Angel" for some reason, Kusa. I like the complexity. I don't like the way that option of Anima frames the face, though.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 pm
The hair, it isn't there!
Bald Pisces is bald. It looks odd on you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 am
It looks pretty good.  

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 pm
Maybe something on the upper arms just so it doesn't look too bare?

I need suggestions to round off my tribal theme I have now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 pm
I wanted to equip the ribbon luv sleeves as well but that made the hair go away...

It looks ok... I'm not sure what to add though.  

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 am
It's very... white. You need a bit more contrast in the oclor choices, or your avi is going to look washed out...

And I'd suggest the Drome Talon staff-thingy for the tribal avi, Shiranui.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:49 am
I think what you need is a nice background... but then you would need one more of either your Enchanted book OR your Dreamers Dust. *Ponders* It's a nice well rounded avatar, but it really needs something to make it POP.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 am
Did I swoop a Kusa? I think I did...
Anyways, a darker tinged item in the foreground would probably show up better than ol' Frosty.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games