Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm
cool4
I got all the Evolving Items I wanted smile , yay for Cash cards and Fortune eggs. Now I'm thinking of going for a Nano-C I already have 68k. Got two level 5 and sold them for 500k

And I got a Dark Halo.

And I can send presents to people. ninja
I'm waiting until I get some gold so the gifts I send aren't crappy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm
well, the gold that I've accumulated is going to be set back about 50K from the 5 gifts that Im going to be doing right now. Might do some more closer to Christmas time.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Wow, looking at those price lists for the items your missing....

I start to panic!
in 11 weeks I could make a million gold from posting and commenting plus the overseer. I just never keep the money and tend to spend the 100K I earn weekly until I'm at about 30K.
I really could be earning these items that I want.

Good Lord...

You can really do that?

*looks in awe*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:28 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

I start to panic!
in 11 weeks I could make a million gold from posting and commenting plus the overseer. I just never keep the money and tend to spend the 100K I earn weekly until I'm at about 30K.

Good Lord...

You can really do that?

*looks in awe*
It takes about three hours a day. consistently. So, I can't miss a single day.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 pm
wellwisher
Nyx Queen of Darkness
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

I start to panic!

Good Lord...

You can really do that?

*looks in awe*

May I ask how? If that's not to nosey.

Also, do you have tanks?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:26 pm
wellwisher
Nyx Queen of Darkness
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

I start to panic!

Good Lord...

You can really do that?

*looks in awe*

yah, i have said it before, just not on here, it is insane that someone could make that much gold in one week. Good luck on your quest for the donation items.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:29 pm
wellwisher
Nyx Queen of Darkness
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

I start to panic!

Good Lord...

You can really do that?

*looks in awe*

0.o you must have a lot of mules  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 pm
I think Wellwisher has as the same amount as I do or more.

I have...10 mules and 1 main. I like my mules, I just have to get in a regular schedule to check them.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 pm
hot4urshoelaces

I have...10 mules and 1 main. I like my mules, I just have to get in a regular schedule to check them.

0.o i have 14 mules and i still dont make that much  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 pm
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

I usually don't make that much... Heck! Unless I sell an EI for a diff generation I don't make that much in a week usually.

However, I can make 10-20k in one day about once a week. I think it takes me about a week to get 50k. If I was more organized I guess I could make more. But I still spend way more time getting that much than wellwisher does 100k.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 am
hot4urshoelaces
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

I usually don't make that much... Heck! Unless I sell an EI for a diff generation I don't make that much in a week usually.

However, I can make 10-20k in one day about once a week. I think it takes me about a week to get 50k. If I was more organized I guess I could make more. But I still spend way more time getting that much than wellwisher does 100k.

how do you make so much money 0.o tell me o wise one  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:21 am
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

LOL!

Wellwisher is the wise one!

how do you make so much money 0.o tell me o wise one

I just check my aquarium and daily chance everyday. I also TRY to at least post a journal and a post on each. I also buy inks in large quanities, make tattoos or sell again. I also find anything I can make at least one gold profit on and buy it. Like wall tiles, I can buy them sometimes for 20 gold and I can sell them to the store for 25. Then since I haven't been playing zOMG. I sell the excess that I don't need. I mean no sense having 30 screws, if I don't need any!

I also sell tokens...very VERY slowly. Also, there are items in stores that may cost say....100 gold that you can sell for double or triple on the market.

I also try to do bumping threads or contests.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 am
OK, yes, you may ask how. I do use aquarium tanks.
I have 12 mules, one main account, and 2 shared accounts.

How I earn my money. Every day, I do Daily chance, and the aquarium overseer with all of my accounts. every day, my mules (and shared accounts, and sometimes my main as well) post here until the amount of gold they earn is under 10. Every day, I comment on one of my mules profiles (with each account) until the amount of gold granted from commenting is under 10 gold. And every opportunity to obtain free things (whether it be a crappy item that gaia is giving out, or 100 gold from a video)

the amount of gold I earn on a day to day basis, is about 200-300 per account. On Saturday, I earn more because I sell the spare items that I don't want that my mules have accumulated over the week. That amount, is all funneled into a single account. All of my spare items that I do not use visibly on the mules (with one exception) or on my main account, also are sent to that same account. (My main account sends the DC and overseer items over daily, so I never have much gold on this account.)

Did that answer your questions about where my money comes from, and why it's so large, but only on saturdays?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 am
hot4urshoelaces

21 hours a week. But it's spread across multiple accounts, so I get the bonuses from first posting (50 gold) and first commenting (40 gold) fifteen times a day.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 am
Yeah, I think that makes sense. It just seems so large. I didn't realize I make 50k a week when I get to be on everyday. Yeah, I got to make sure to do that. Twould be nice to make that much!

Thank God, the semester is slowing down so I can get time to get in a routine. Thanks for the knowledge. I'll be sure to do that from now on!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games