Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Zenaku: *He busts the arm off the armor and summoned mopre to replace it* *He gets up* *He stretched his arm out and shot another arctic blizzard at Elci knocking her magic back and forcing her to a wall*

Viral: *He gets up and as the others distracted Zenaku he went for the crane*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm
(( I have to go to bed but))

Elcia dug her feet and ground her teeth as she tried her hardest not to get thrown back. Feeling the wall coming up behind her she twisted and used it to push off of, sending her blast and the storm back at Zenaku.
Her glare was icy as her hair snapped around her.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:39 pm
Using Elcia's distraction Cthugarai managed to crawl to a piece of splintered crane and used it to limp over to where the Ice Armor's arm was slowly melting, disconnected from Zenaku's power. When it contacted his scales he felt his strength returning, little by little.

((Goodnight Elcia Glad you made it to this battle ^_^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:02 pm
*Viral flies up to the crane and he starts building up the momentum again put with a few more swings for good measure* *He slammed the crane control as hard ahe could and the heavy bars hit right on Zenakus heart exposing the book and knocking him down* Someone get it!!!  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 pm
((Sorry! Sorry! I'm actually really sick right now and its hard to focus enough to read... but I've read it now. XP))

Kerrigan, having been occupied with a soldier wielding an iron knife, dove forth at Viral's shout and gabbed the book quickly and flew away again. "Got it!" she cried triumphantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:21 pm
*Zenakus armor became brittle and shattered releasing him and all the ice in the room dissolved away into the book in Kerries arms*

Viral: Great job Kerries. ^^

Zenaku *He rises and his soldiers leave* Very good. but you have awoken even more problems for yourself *He points up and 30 illuminous grunts were on the ceiling and they all jumped down to the ground surrounding them all* My children.....your brothers and sisters Viral. *One of the illuminous gets close to Zenaku and Zenaku pets its head* This will be what cleanses the human race. Its time the human race were put down from the highest part of the food chain. They have taken for granted what they have and will pay for it.

Viral: What is this Zenaku? *He gets down from the crane* world domination?

Zenaku: World domination? hm. the world my son.......already is mine without them even knowing it. I am the reason the world is as stable as it is now.

Viral: No.

Zenaku: Yes. the militaries of every country are nothing more then these clones! there aren't that many real soldiers. its jst these clones in disquise as bartering goods!!

Viral: You own every countries military?

Zenaku: Yes, they're all my precious work. its all high dollar! the entire economy is my doing! This world is my puppet, i hold the handle, and the scissors!

Viral: *Viral was in shock. Zenaku was the owner of the world and what is good about it. He quickly realised that if Zenaku died, the world would collapse* Its not true!!

Zenaku: I'm afraid it is Viral. i've been around sense World War 2 and helped the nazis and the allies kill each other for the benefit of my creations. And even in times other then that

Viral: You mastered time. No wander you could beat Elci.

Zenaku: All too easy Viral.

Viral: *He charged in with his ice sword and swung at Zenaku*

Zenaku: *He grabs Virals wrist and punches Viral a good rapid 20 times from slowing down time and the sends him flying back* *More Illuminouss start gathering on the walls and ceiling*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm
"Viral, no!" Kerrigan screamed at him. "It's not worth it! If what he says is true... if Zenaku dies, then the world we know collapses into chaos!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:52 pm
Cthugarai was in shock with all the illuminous filling the room. "Some things are worth fighting for Kerrigan." Cthugarai said to her. "Even if the world was tipped on it's head, it would be better then letting this MONSTER rule."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:21 am
((Hmmm... I'm gonna make Lobo be one of Zenaku's experiments, okay? Maybe? Hmmm...))

Lobo looked up and whimpered softly. She didn't seem to see the Illiminous, but something was clearly bothering her... Aside from the broken wing.

She started to groom herself much like a cat, slowly licking the soldier's blood off of her hands. Her ears and tail droop dejectedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Kerrigan hung her head dejectedly at Cthugarai’s words. “I know,” she replied back, gritting her teeth until her jaw squeaked. “But I just can’t stand this.. any of this.”  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 pm
(Fine but no words about Zenaku to anyone else <:3)

Viral: *He gets up* I know Kerrigan >< *He almost falls to the floor feeling defeated*

Zenaku: Cthugarai? you inted on killing me? and condemning every last animal, man, woman, and child to meet their end by their own weapons?

Viral: isn't that your intention?

Zenaku: many will be lost but in duee time Viral, they will all be in a better state.

Viral: By turning them into these monsters?!

Zenaku: Monsters? but wouldn't that make you more of one Viral? you have taken more lives then any one Illuminous. Where are you to make the judgement of who is a monster?

Look at these wonderous creatures, they seem to only want blood but they love just like any other animal. they think, they live, they love, they care and help each other. Thats more then what humanities ultimate actions are.

But i'm more surprised at you Kerrigan, wasn't it your kind that said it was about time that humans were put in line. Or Elcia and her race is put down as nothing but a myth and disregarded by humans? And Cthugarai.....you and Viral would be killed by humans on sight, to them you all are the monsters. They don't see you any different from these animals *he sais suggesting the Illuminous and patting another on the head*

Viral: *He was silent. he couldn't believe the accuracy of what he said about the humans reaction towards him*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 pm
((Hey, I've kinda gone even more insane than usual at the moment, so... I don't think I'm gonna be talking much 'bout him. Though is Lobo a free Lobo, or is she somehow controlled? Heehee >.<
Oh, and while I'm thinking about it... never run when you're on a leash! The collar will choke you and it really sucks ^.^; ))

Lobo looked toward Viral and Zenaku, still 'grooming' herself. One of her hands was now clean of blood, and she'd started on the other.  

Lobo-chan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Anger would be seen welling up in Cthugarai's face as he listened to Zenaku. His fist balled up nearly breaking the skin. "That's a LIE!" He shouted. "Humans are good inside it just takes the right conditions for it to show, and what you're doing is spreading distrust, anger, and fear through the world. I know. "He began to cry now tears flowing freely over his eyes. "Without humans I would be dead now. Without their hearts and their JOY, I would merely be a hollow husk. I vowed to protect as many of them as I could... and YOU can't STOP ME.

Cthugarai looked up at Zenaku at that point his eyes Pitch black tears flowing from the edges. A look of terrifying rage and sorrow. he clasped his hands together and his sword and shield melded together and became a glowing flowing liquid before becoming two Swords bristling with energy.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm
"I won't deny that humans are innately stupid but they are so childishly curious, so imaginative." Elcia said taking a few determined steps toward him.
"You say you have lived for many years and yet you seem to have disregarded all of the lessons to be learned there. How are you different from the worst of all humans? What gives you the right to commit genocide upon the whole human race? Then what? Would you decide the other races were unworthy as well? Where would you end?" there was a command in her voice that had not been there before.

Azkadellia clung to the ceiling over the spot where she had placed Lobo. Her tail lashed a little as she watched the scene.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games