Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:58 pm
hey the rock316! 3nodding ...*waves* Is that after the wrestler. He's one of the few men that can pull off a shaved head! Run around here for a while and maybe you'll get some tips or at least make some dough. Nice to meet ya. A demon bow would be cool.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:02 pm
hey. i'm 14 (15 next month crying 3nodding sweatdrop cry question ) i like anime and rock music and art and games and the internet and my pals.....i don't like biznatchi hypocrites or people who think they know what they're talking about when they don't...... umm......i don't know what else you wanna know......ask me and maybe i'll tell  

moonfaeriesakura

DreamJob

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:55 pm
Umm...let's see. My name is Amelia, I am 13 turning 14 on the 12th.......I live in Florida, I'm mexican/white.......I am overweight ((by a lot, but I look like I weigh less)) I have always been "Over" the charts on everything, height and weight. I am obsessed with Naruto and anything Asian.......I am a good artist, and spend most of my free time on myspace or drawing. yeah, I guess thats about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:48 pm
Hallo moonfairiesakura and Dreamjob! whee Nice to meet you both! Hope you have lotsa fun on here! I do. wink  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 am
therock619
i need help getting a Demonbow

You introduce yourself here not beg shamelessly...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Hi I'm Beatrice! I like animals, books and music. I like chatting with people and getting different viewpoints on a variety of subjects and I love skittles and the skittle game!! smile  

Slightly_Notorious

Cherbear

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:13 pm
Hi I am Cherbear, I have been on Gaia for a while now and I help out with charities. My friend and I had one but we were not generating enough gold between the two of us to do much help. So we had to temporarily close it. However I am hoping that being apart of this wonderful guild will help me be able to reopen it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:22 pm
Howdy everyone, name's Wolf (or ghostwolf). I like all sortsa stuff, and uh, yea, that's it, heh heh.  

ghostwolf4

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:44 pm
Hi everyone! *waving* I like your siggy ghost and cherbears plushies and what's the skittle game notorious? Nice to meet you all by the by! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:35 pm
You're NEW? o__o I thought you had been here for awhile... >.> I'm so out of it right now... Well anyway, Welcome to FG4PG xD  

Kinta the Skank

MyPoeticLips

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:04 pm
Hii i'm Yana and im 17. First time really joining a guild so a lil help would work.

Um I enjoy reading, writing, wicca, anime and all that fun sorts of stuff! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:06 pm
Welcome to FG4PG! :'D If you need anything, feel free to contact me! Although I'm about to go to bed =_=  

Kinta the Skank

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:37 am
Kinta_Wolfe
You're NEW? o__o I thought you had been here for awhile... >.> I'm so out of it right now... Well anyway, Welcome to FG4PG xD
lol! I was saying hallo to the new ppl. hee hee! You're not crazy kinta I've been in the guild for a month blabbing. *pats kinta on the head* Thank you though! 4laugh Nice to meet you again! wink rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:11 pm
hi im new here biggrin nice to meet u all domokun  

Dottori

[Frito]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:55 pm
Hello.. o.o  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games