Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Tori snapped his head to look at Fang. She had been hurt and she was trying to stop him? He didn't care if he did anything in front of these lion people. He would kill Kujaku.
"No Fang," he said, forgetting about her alias, "Not later. He's drawn the line. Now."
Tori turned back to Kujaku and grabbed Kujaku's head with his other hand. Slowly he started to squeeze. Tori wasn't happy and didn't smile, but he took a sick pleasure in hearing Kujaku scream.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm
"Tori, Stop!" Fang pulled one of his arms away, "I'm fine. I. Said. Stop!" she loved Tori, and thats why she wouldn't let him condemn himself to the dungeons of his own home... The reason she had been avoiding really hurting Kujaku. "Listen to me." she pleaded.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 pm
Tori heard her voice and slowly stopped. She was pleading. She had never done that before. This was ridiculous. The one time he tried to defend her...and she pulled this card.
Tori dropped Kujaku and walked around his Uncle and Fang, not bothering to talk or look up from the ground. If he had to leave he would, but he wouldn't stay in this room.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 pm
Fang sighed in relief when Tori dropped Kujaku, and looked to Sebastian. She didnt know how to explain it without telling him what had happened. So, instead of talking, she pulled herself together and followed Tori out of the dining hall, and tackle hugged him in the hallway, "Thank you."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 pm
Tori felt the hug and stumbled a little. He didn't get angry very often, but when he did, he tended to stay angry for awhile.
"It would have been better if you would have let me kill him," he said with a neutral voice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:17 pm
"And condemn you to your fathers wrath?" Fang held onto him carefully, and kissed his cheek, "I won't let you do that."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 pm
Tori sighed, looking back at her with an angry face.
"It just pisses me off that he did that and hurt you," he said with a aggravated sigh, "and the one time I try to defend you you stop me." Although he could see why she did. He was still angry about it though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:52 pm
((Sorry to intrude, but did you abandon Lethal, Malice?))
((just randomly realized it was you, I'm bored and surfing through RPs >.<))  

Z3phrael

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 pm
((lol! No, I didn't. I just forgot to look for it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 pm
((ah, ok))
((My intrusion ends now))  

Z3phrael

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 pm
Fang moved around to in front of him, and kissed him on the lips, "I really appreciate what you were willing to do for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 pm
Tori saw her face and couldn't muster more than a pout. "You know, it's hard to stay angry when you're kissing me and thanking me."  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 pm
"Good." Fang kissed him again, "Anger doesn't suit you." she stroked his cheek, "What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Tori looked down at her with a sigh. The stroking had sealed the deal on him being angry. Looks like he wouldn't be killing anything any time soon.
"What do you mean?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows, "You mean about Jaku?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 pm
"yes, Tori." Fang sighed and looked down leaning against him, "Now, not only does he know my secret, but he knows my name."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff