Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:57 pm
((we'll see XD oh and don't worry if he does she going to catch himz >3))

Stopping at a tree she started to climbe then looked down when she saw that shige hesitated "don't worry it's not that bad and if you fall i'll catch you" she grinned kinda evilly 'but wouldn't that humiliate a guy to be saved by a girl' she mumbeled halfly still waiting for shige to start climbing  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Alex took the sticker and put it on his ID. Grabbing random students and then making them become his new 'soldiers' would be fun, plus somehow he felt that if he put his name up on the sign up, no one would take him as a student teacher for that. However it seemed more concrete. He wrote his name on the sign up and would check if anyone signed up for him as their teacher. If he didn't get a good enough reply, he would just grab a few lower level students with darkness and manipulation Irises and impose his military style training on them. He would make sure they would build up strength and improve.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:23 pm
Michishige looked up the tree and stopped hesitantly at the trunk. Treya didn't lie. It was BIG. He laughed nervously when she claimed she would catch him if he fell. He shakily began climbing up the tree, each inch giving him a bit more confidence. Eventually he was calm about climbing the tree. "So how far up are we gonna climb?" he asked Treya. He kept telling himself not to look down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:41 am
((>3))

she stayed on the branch she was on till shige had passed her then started to climb close behind/beside him just in case he actually did fall Well it all depends really on wether you're afraid of hights or not if yes then a bit more and we'll be good but if your not keep going till i say stop the tree has thick branches almost the whole way up so you should be able to go that far....  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am
Rock was laughing at himself as the sound of rushing water filled his ears; the sound of a waterfall as the water rised high up to crash below. His uniform was now drenched but he did not care, he felt great. The feeling of freedom, able to be himself, able to be wild, to do what he wanted without much consequences with his power. 2 columns swirled around him as he spun on his heels before crashing together overhead in a thunderous sound, water raining into the lake in big drops. He pretty much always held back when using his powers, too afraid of the attention people would bring onto him. And so, he had yet to start jumping higher, let alone flying. No, his specialty was clearly water.

((I just read like 2 pages XO I wish I could come on a computer more often X3))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:44 am
Michishige looked down and immediately felt dizzy, but he shook it off. "Ok, just tell me when to stop." he said as he continued to climb, testing each branch before trusting it with his whole weight. Michishige decided to make small talk while climbing since it seemed like it was a long way up. "So how long have you been in this forest, Treya?" he asked her.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 pm
She looked up as his grip tightened on the tree branches a bit then past him to see if they were close to her regular perch then back "not far now just go up three or four more branches to that really thick one and you can stop oh and well i think a few months...possibly a year haven't kept track really don't need to when you live on your own for almost half your life" she watched as shige climbed the last few branches to the branch she'd pointed out then imediately sat down shaking her head a bit she climbed the last few limbs with practiced ease  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 pm
((now I'm scared for battle class...flight? >.>))

Jordan flew over to Maria. "Hey, you hear something?" she asked. She could just faintly hear a hint of a roar in the background.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm
With the student-teacher thing out of the way, Alex collected his stuff and headed out of the Battle Dome area. He would be on patrol until his next class.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:56 pm
Rock stretched his arms out with a cracking sound. ''Alright. Now that I'm all warmed up, it's time to practice at fighting...'' He muttured to himself and stood straight with his his eyes shut, listening to the wilderness around him. The remained silent for a few seconds until his eyes opened. Pillars f whatever reached up 6 feet high and took the form of human-like beings, numerous and all around the lake. Water also reached along Rock,s leg and to his arm and formed into the shape of a long wrist blade on each arm. He then launched himself forward in a sprint towards the figures.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Michishige sat down on the limb next to Treya, holding on tight to the branch. Don't look down don't look down don't look down, he mentally screamed. Despite this, he still chanced a downward glanced, and he fell of the thick branch that was supporting him. DAMMIT! YOU LOOKED!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:38 am
Treya's eyes widened and she imediatly dove after him dodging branches as she dove after a sec she was able to just snag and latch on to his leg quickly pulling herself up she was now falling beside him with a quick motion she grabed his waist with a firm grip and then felt lancing pain go through her legs as the vines all over the tree's and branches wraped around her to stop her from falling any further giving a gratefull sigh she looked at the boy she was holding "you allright shige" after she said this she heard a strangled kinda gasp from him taking that as a sighn that he was still consiouse she quickly concentrated on the tree till more vines started to grow and decend to wrap around shige's waist when she made sure they were comletely secure she slowly let go of him and let him hang in the vines "sorry about that i guess i should have paid more attention to your physical reactions when you were climbing the tree no more tree climbing for you today eh?"

((remember this did just happen within a few seconds so XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 am
"Y-yea... N-no more climbing." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry about that. Thanks for saving my a**." Michishige looked around a bit before he realized he was upside down. "Uhm.... are we gonna get right-side-up any time soon, or are we gonna hang here for the rest of the day?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:55 pm
Treya shrugged "it all depends do you want to hang here the whole day cause it doesn't really matter to me i could stay like this for quite a few more hours but i would eventually shift my position so i was sitting up and not having my head rush with blood" she smirked a bit then swung over to him, carefully she pulled and readjusted a few vines then jumped back as the vines that had been adjusted snapped into their new places cause shige to be sitting up right in a kinda hammock made of vines, swinging to a near by branch treya undid the vines that were wrapped around her and shifted through the branches in the tree till she was in site of shige  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games