Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyCakes =3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:32 am

Hiya!
Gaian Name - BabyCakes =3
Real First Name - Dru - Willow
Nicknames - Drusie, baby, dodo (pwease don't call me that D wink , Drizzi.
Where do I live? - UK
What age am I? - 13.
What colour eyes do I have? - Light blue.
What colour hair do I have? - Light brown.
When did I first join gaia? - October the 5th, 2005.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:18 am

Here's my intro!

Real first name: Cheryl
Japanese: Chiriru
Nicks: On the site just call me Yufie 3nodding
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Light brown

Well, usually if I've got nothing to do I chat on gaia, or read fanfics and stuff.
Abode Photoshop is my best friend. biggrin I make random art thingies when I'm most bored.

OYufieO

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:38 am

name: No one knows. Not even me. woooo
nickname: Toothpick. Kinda ironic since i'm a penguin
interests: Teh hot penguin sexors, Reading, Poetry, scaring people uncontrollably so they crap their pants.
fav. music: Rock, Industrial, Alternative, umm Punk, Gothic, you get the point. as for bands? Him, razed in black MCR things like that.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:44 am

Gaian name: Depp_taurius (a misspelt word actually)
Interests: Science, Programming (that's what i'm going to college for) Video Games (also related to programming) I write a bit of poetry and sometimes short stories, but it's not neccessarily (someone please correct my spelling) available to the public (none of my stories have an ending, they just... keep going) Any type of guitar/bass lessons would be appreciated.
I listen to ALL types of music. It's a great way to learn.

AarchAngelTarian

Cooking Mama!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:12 am

Name: Spicy Mustard, but you can just call me Spicy biggrin That's also the name of my country on NationStates.

Interests: Drawing, reading everything I can get my hands on, constructive discussions and debates, sewing, crocheting, and boy oh boy, cooking! I am an excellent cook.

And modest, too xp
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:17 am

Real Name: Euan Macrae. (call myself terry because it's name of three of my favourite authors.)

Interests: Reading, writing, surfing teh web, going on MSN and correcting people's grammar and whatever the heck I feel like doing.

terymacrae

MrsJile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:56 am

Hello everyone, I'm Doll.

I'm a WF regular and a denizen of the 111, I'm also an answerer on the Ask Jile's Friends thread - the best writing Q+A ever!

I spend my time writing, reading, watching movies and raising hell on Gaia. I've often been described as 'enigmatic' - not sure why that is.

I was invited here last night, and while I have no clue why, I'm very flattered.

I'm going to have a good look around and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:02 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

TakingOverMe...

Dangerous Lunatic

c h e w y p o i s o n

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:06 am

Hello everyone. I am Heather, but you can call me Chewy. Because Chewy is more fun, you know?

I am 18 years old, live with my parents, and have strange dreamd almost every night. In fact, I should probably type down the one I had last night....

Okay, done that. I'm friendly, and if I know about one thing, then I have to know everything about it. No use being half ignorant, that's worse than being totally ignorant.

I ramble a lot, and um, have bad timing. YAY ME. Oh, I also frequent the GD. Yep, that should be about it. <333
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:09 am

Gaia name: Frozen Ray (call me either Frozen or Ray ninja )
Favorite music genre: Techno/Trance (I wanna be a techno musician when I get older.)

Frozen Ray

AltairSauris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:18 am

I'm Altiar, and I'm 14. I'm into computers and games. I don't like sports and the only music I really listen to is Styx... Nice to meet you all.

-altair
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:55 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

SerpensDormiens

[Angel of Ice]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:49 am

hey all.

Gaia name = Kirsty3000.
Real Name = Kirsty.
Age = 16.
Location = UK (England).
Hair Colour = blonde/brown.... well its in between but not dyed.
Eye Colour = Blue.

Well thats me.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:29 am

My Name is DondeanaD
My Nickname is Donnie
I am 19 years old
I like reading, movies, friends
My fave music is oh, just about anything except new stuff w/ tons of cussing and bad lyrics
My fave bands are Simple Plan, Petra, Apologetix
Random statement: I'm a snare drummer in a Scottish Bagpipe band, I like chocolate, I drink lots of milk and water

Thanks for the invitation!

SangreLeach

Miss Elvy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:37 am

Hi, I'm Elvy,

Uhm... I'm 19, and I love... reading, writing, swimming, sailing, music (almost anything), the Internet, Guild Wars, Final Fantasy and lotsa other stuff which I can't be bothered to list right now.

I was raised trilingually and still enjoy learning more new languages. I'm currently studying English Language and Literature, and it's great. heart

If you want to know more, then reply here, PM me, or check out my site. smile

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games