Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

Two electives together, that's good...

"It is a toss up," David said with a smile. "That is why I made sure to avoid telling her too much about any of the houses. Keeps her unbiased. Honestly, she probably could fit in even in Slytherin. After all, Cathy has a knack for being liked, probably because she genuinely likes others and sees the best in everyone. And, she could always name drop if she needed to in order to survive. Slytherins are good with people, generally, too, if you think about it."

"And, unfortunately, my sister has a knack for languages and what not, so a riddle would be up her alley," David said with a small laugh. "I mean riddles are generally just word play, that's her strength. Thankfully, I don't spend that much time in the Ravenclaw commons..."

"Regardless of my sister's antics, you are going to make me look bad taking all of those electives," David chuckled. "Well, if I need help with Cooking for Magic, I suppose if worst came to worst I could get one of my uncles to tell me how to get into the kitchens and how they won over the house elves since two of them pulled that stunt during their years at Hogwarts," He smiled at Leonette and said, "then we'd have a place to practice."

Suddenly, David said, "I assume you are still going to be a part of the music club on top of all those electives and quidditch?" He had taken piano lessons over the summer and while he was far from what he called good, he figured he could practice in the room when no one was there if he joined the club, and it gave him an opportunity to see Leonette more. And, he supposed branching out once in a while with something besides just focusing on books and homework might be good.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:28 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

"Maybe your sister is just insecure and feels she has to put on a tough act to show she is better than others... to make her feel more secure?" Cathy said in a somewhat questioning tone, obviously trying to see the best in people like she tended to do. That was when it registered to Cathy Leena mentioned having more siblings but two were killed two years ago. The girl frowned at the news and said quietly acknowledging the girl's apparent loss but also knowing that the girl didn't seem to want to focus on it, Cathy offered her condolences that were spoken quietly quickly before switching to lighter topics, "I... I'm sorry about your other siblings. I couldn't imagine losing one of my family members..."

On the bright side, Leena happily switched to getting on board with her idea of being friends and making friends with everyone they could, though the girl mentioned it was partially so she could stand up to her sister. Cathy smiled at the girl and Cathy said with a smile, "Well, since we're friends officially, now, keep in mind if you ever want to talk about anything I'll be there for you. Friends are there to back you up in the good and bad and are people to seek when you are feeling weak or help you stand stronger against adversity!"

"I'm so glad you understand that, too!" Cathy said with a huge smile, though she may be jumping to conclusions, it was obvious she didn't seem to realize it. Cathy just assumed that Leena was a friendly person too who also understood how important friends were. "Should we find more people in our year to meet? Then we can get to know even more people!"

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:26 am
User ImageUser Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Serafina found herself on the platform, eager to attend classes once more. The platform was as crowded as ever, something she expected ever since she was eleven. Gosh… how long has it been since she first boarded that train. Five years ago. And yet it only seemed like days. Sixth year… The next year would be her last. She shook her head, her thoughts gone. She tried to distract herself from the fact. Besides, she might have to start studying for the NEWTs for next year. There goes my fun, she thought, suddenly realizing that she didn’t have that much fun lately. Maybe because she was too focused on her studies….

Sera looked at her younger siblings, then said, ”Well, here’s the platform. You can go have fun with your friends, and if you need me, I’ll just be—“ she tried to search for a place to… rest, and interact, possibly, so she pointed to a vacant seat with a first year (she can already tell) scribbling something on a notebook, near it, ”—sitting there. Reading a book or something…” She smiled at them softly, gave them a nod then added, ”Take care, okay? I’ll check on you two later on the train while I’m patrolling. Be careful, and make new friends.” And with that, she watched them scurry off, her eyes following the top of their heads until they disappeared in the crowd.

”Welp, I guess I’ll just… read…,” she sighed, making her way to the seat she pointed before. She sat down, placing her personal bag beside her, then took out a book about potions. She always did like the subject, so she ought to have it as her career in the future. But she decided to take other NEWTs just in case.

She glanced at the first year, the one busying himself with his notebook. He seemed confused… a bit lost, even. Maybe he’s just new to the Wizarding World. ”Hello,” she greeted, giving him a little wave, ”Nervous?”

O utrageous O range C oconuts: Murru, I hope you don't mind Sera's interaction with Alice and Jasper >.<

murruelecreuset

Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 am
User Image
єugene єridanos ωindsor

House: First Year Half-Blood Mood: Nervous With: Sera Lancaster Attire: [x]

xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean had made like... five doodle nonsense? Normally he drew like a one or two, but not five. This happens when he's confused, nervous, or lost. He doesn't even know what he's drawing, it took him a while to realize he's drawing some characters from the book he's just read.

Wait, why was he even wasting time scribbling rubbish? It doesn't make any sense. He could have just go to a person and ask about what to do next, right? Then he thought for a second, he just can't do it. He may have some bits of wits in terms of knowledgeable purposes, but not in making friends. He prayed that he's not going to screw up in this school, or he'll be so sorry to himself.

He's been thinking too much that he didn't even sense a presence of a girl... or woman. So as she just say "Hello", he turned instantly with a jolt, "Ah-- Who? Me?", he stammered. He turned around and he realized that in this spot it's just he and she, she's definitely talking to him. "Oh, uh, hi!", he greeted back, then she asked a second later if he's nervous. Nervous? Of course he's nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous if there's that letter swooping to your mailbox and saying that you're accepted to a school. 'Chillax', he thought, he doesn't have time for this. "Nervous? Nah, not really. I'm just okay. Well, I'm okay with anything!", he forced himself to smile as if it's okay, but he's not. On second thought, "Uh.. Well-- I gotta admit, I'm pretty nervous. Well, being new here and stuff.", he confessed. "I'm really hoping that this is normal, yeah?", he asked. He shut his notebook in a flash as he spoke, he doesn't actually want to embarrass himself about his doodle.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

IceGrayWolf

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:23 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier nodded, agreeing with her there. "Taking hits is fine, just as long as you know where the breaking point is. After all, it's all well and good if you happen to be able to take the hits, it's another thing altogether if you get in over your head. Too many hits and you end up in a worse situation than when you started. I guess know your limits and go from there? I dunno." Shrugging, Xavier looked around the platform, thinking that he needed to learn his limits too, but not from a bludger. He'd already learned exactly how much pain he could take, and he didn't want to experience it again.

The dark-haired teen kind of chuckled as Veronica mentioned that she did it to rebel against her mother. He didn't blame her, not really, not when he considered the fact that he had done the same thing with his father. His own mother, on the other hand... He shoved the fact that his mother had left without a backward glance out of his mind. No, he didn't need to remember that his family had fallen apart after Andi's death. If anything, he needed to remember that he was still there and he was going to get through this.
                                                "Makes sense. I mean, if you hadn't seen her in years, and she just popped into your life again, then the idea of changing something just to prove you're different than she is, then yeah, changing something makes sense. Though honestly, deciding that she doesn't matter might make more of a statement."

Xavier blinked as he saw a kid with pink bangs and blond hair approach. He gave the other kid a bit of a nod, not exactly familiar with the kid to be honest. He'd seen him around the castle, but considering he didn't really interact that much with people, it made sense that he wouldn't recognise him right off. "Hi, I'm Xavier. I guess it's nice to meet you." He held out one hand to shake the other teen's and had something of a half-smile on his face. He was friendly, kind of anyway.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, please don't let Bradley or one of his friends see me...
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:57 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: Xavier and Victor
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color

Yeah... well deciding that she doesn't matter is easier said than done.

She raised a brow when Xavier mentioned taking hits was fine as long as one knew where their breaking points were. She wondered if Xavier was even talking about quidditch, of course she wasn't entirely. She thought to herself, Unfortunately, you don't always get to pick your hits or how hard they are in life. "And, about my mother, I didn't quite have that freedom... besides it isn't like I have to deal with her much and won't now that matters have settled more," She answered Xavier at deciding her mother didn't matter. After all, technically it was her only living family and they all were tied to her mother. Of course, deciding to live with Carl, her father's lawyer, instead of her own mother was a pretty bold statement.

She glanced between Xavier and Victor as the two shook hands. It looked like Victor had decided to go back to his natural color-or mostly, he still had his bangs in the color of pink. "Victor is probably one of my closest friends," Veronica said with a small smile and shrug at Xavier before she glanced over at Victor. "Xavier here is avoiding pesky cousins, I'm sure you can relate. Speaking of which is Claire well... whatever Claire is that you could say is good for her?"

She bit her lip with a small frown realizing that Victor probably hadn't heard about her father. "Oh, and you probably didn't hear on the muggle news, Victor," She said her voice a bit hard, "but the Kent police force lost an officer over the summer. The funeral was in Dover." She raised a brow at Victor and let out a sigh before changing the topic, assuming that Victor might get the hint that her summer had been tainted, after all it was common knowledge her father was a police officer and Victor did know she lived close to Dover. "Anyways, I suppose you have more people to deter your cousin from pestering you, Xavier. I hope you don't mind if Victor joins us?"

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Chloe couldn’t help but smile Newlyn usually always came to the games and between her and Elsie there was an even better reason to go cheer on the Hufflepuff team. “Someone’s got to look out for Elsie on the field. Well that’s if she’s playing again this year anyways.” She said before her attention completely focused on Miles and Newlyn. ‘I think she might like him.’

Looking over at Miles something seemed off about him. Didn’t he used to wear a collar? Chloe pushed the thought aside as she he explained his lack of summer activity. “I’m sure he means well.” She told him with a smile. “Besides if he didn’t make you come to London you couldn’t spend time with us. This is after all our last year so you won’t be seeing us after this.” Chloe stated although the thought was a bit sad.

“I sure hope so though I’m not holding my breath Hogwarts is known to be full of surprises.”

With: Newlyn, Miles

Wearing: Final Year...

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Leonette understood. Better to be left in wonder then to not be satisfied down the road. Besides, any house would be good to be in so long as you made some friends along the way. “That’s true. I’ve always believed that a house doesn’t make you who you are. After all you can have a number of traits from multiple houses, doesn’t mean that a Gryffindor can’t be smart, or that a Slytherin can’t be loyal or brave.” Leonette said with a smile. It was true at the end of the day a house was just a house a place you can call home and feel like you belong.

“I could imagine her breaking into the Ravenclaw common room if she doesn’t get placed there. That is if she’s not busy making friends, learning new things, and having the time of her life.” Leonette said brightly. “That just makes you easier to get too.” Even she knew where to find him and it wasn’t hard she had to admit.

Leonette laughed at David’s comment. “Not if I fail them I’m not.” She said still smiling even if the possibility was there. Leonette had faith that she could pass all her classes if she worked hard at it. “David! That’s brilliant.” Despite being a Gryffindor who usually followed the rules she still loved her bit of fun every now and again. “I think if I remember correctly the kitchens are located by the Hufflepuff common room, I believe the entrance was a fruit portrait though I sure haven’t got a clue how to get it open.” She replied honestly. Maybe if they put their heads together they’d figure it out, or David would have to take the bullet and contact someone who did.

“Of course, speaking of music… you try learning an instrument over the summer?” Leonette asked curiously. If he did she sure hoped he’d come to the club it would be tones of fun with a friend there plus it would always give her a reason to hang with him even more without letting anything on. That certainly worked for her after all she could use an excuse.

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 am
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he listened to the talk and when Xavier introduced himself...well his name, Victor smiled, "Nice to meet you as well..." Taking the hand he shook it lightly, with his non-gloved hand, still conscious of the fact and not wanting to annoy anyone with metal fingers.

When Ronna went on with the conversation Victor blushed at the mention of friends, "You deserve more friends Ronna." When the topic of Claire came up Victor's face darkened some, "Claire is....well...let's just say Claire is.....umm...how you say....off-kilter?" He thought of a more proper way to phrase his answer, "Just make sure to stay away, oui?"

As the topic switched to police, Victor tilted his head, "I sure didn't hear it...But that is so pas terrible." He hoped that Ronna's father wasn't involved in it, maybe he should say something? He then thought about it, best to stay shut actually, "Unless I'm intruding....I...don't mind either way."

I feel at ease you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hm..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾

Alice and Jasper walked along side each other as they pushed their trolleys over to the train before Serafina spoke up. “Alright Sera, maybe we’ll find Lexine.” Alice said with excitement. “You sure you’ll be okay by yourself?” Jasper asked unsure of leaving his sister. She seemed pretty lonely to him which was something he could always relate too.

“Don’t worry Jazz I’m sure someone will find her eventually.” Alice chimed in before looking back to Serafina. “We will. See you later and don’t worry about us we’ll make lots of friends promise.” She said confidently. “Bye Sera see you on the train.” Jasper said before following Alice off to find a friend to talk to.

It wasn’t long before Alice caught sight of Yannic a boy in the same year she was. She recognized him from class and that was enough for her to want to talk to the Ravenclaw. “Hello, my name’s Alice.” She introduced before turning to Jasper. “This is Jasper. We’re in the same year together aren’t we? I recognize you from class.” She commented. Jasper like always smiled and gave a small wave not knowing what else to do.

Wearing: Nice Dress and Heels

Wearing: Jeans and a Shirt

With: Each other
OOC: That's fine Ice I don't mind at all

IceGrayWolf
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

Idiot... of course she would ask about you learning an instruments.

He chuckled when Leonette mentioned failing and he said half joking, "I doubt you'll technically fail any of your classes, of course, anything below an O might as well be failing in my view." Shaking his head he added, "Ah, yeah, I think I vaguely remember one of my uncles mentioning a fruit bowl or something... though, I'm pretty sure knowing my family they'd only tell me if they got something in return." He sighed and said, "Just how my family works."

Then, when Leonette asked him about trying to learn an instrument, David's eyes grew wide and he let out an uncomfortable cough: he was going to admit that he actually bothered taking private classes over the summer and had invested a great deal of time in practicing the piano in attempts at perfection. Considering he had just started learning the piano he was far from accomplished and the perfectionist in him was annoyed by it. Letting out a cough, he stood and said glancing away hoping to cover his bit of lies, "I didn't exactly try learning an instrument but I did bother to actually learn to read music and practiced the scales on the otherwise unused grand piano in the house. I mean I wasn't sure why we even bother having it considering no one in the house actually plays, all it does is make another thing we have to keep clean and something for my parents to waste money to get properly tuned every year or so... anyways, I thought I'd at least learn a few scales. I wouldn't exactly call that trying to learn an instrument."

He glanced back at her and then to the Hogwarts Express and said to Leonette, "We, uh, should get on the train. I already told Catie about how first years get to Hogwarts so I'm off the hook there. You want to join me in a cabin or is there someone else you were planning on catching up with?"

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Exit to Hogwarts Express?}

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier blinked, looking between the two at the mention of his cousin. Off-kilter? What? Xavier decided to keep his mouth shut, however, figuring that he would find out one way or another. With his luck, he would be at the wrong end of whatever was up with the girl, possibly. He shifted, acutely aware that he was not in imminent danger of being attacked by a psycho, but he still felt nervous about that. "Okay, so just avoid your cousin. Umm, any way to tell who that is? There's at least a couple of Claires in the school, so..." There was the one in Hufflepuff he'd seen around, and there was another on the Slytherin quidditch team he had seen on the pitch. There were probably others, but he didn't know them. Heck, he'd only seen the ones around, and didn't really talk to either of them.

He blinked again when he heard Veronica mention someone on a muggle police force dying. He wondered if she knew the person, but left it alone. Her tone indicated that she didn't exactly want to discuss it, and well, he could understand that. He wouldn't want his dirty laundry aired to people he didn't know, after all. He nearly laughed when Victor assumed he was intruding on something and shook his head.
                                                "No, you're not intruding. Mostly just well-meaning relatives that might decide that I need to talk about stuff, which I don't so it's fine."

Xavier looked up as the boarding call went out for all students to board. "I guess that's us. Do we want to find a cabin together, or no? I don't mind the company if you guys don't."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, please don't let Bradley or one of his friends see me...
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tired
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe and Miles
Every time you say hello: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn laughed quietly at Miles's bagpipes joke. "He sounds lovely," she gently teased, feeling a little better already. The redhaired boy knew how to lighten the mood, that was for sure. And she was glad to hear that he had what sounded like a permanent guardian now. She nodded at Chloe gratefully. "Thank you, for that. She's always so excited about Quidditch..." she trailed off awkwardly, the conductor's call distracting her. "Come on, we should get a compartment." she suggested. She could barely wait to get on the train and be headed to Hogwarts. She was sure it would make some of her weariness and heavy thoughts go away.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecrueset

Diamond Wales

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel nodded hello to the others, though he blinked a bit at the blond's barely comprehensible, but most likely threatening, outburst before he stalked off. "Well, i-" Daniel cut himself off as the boarding call was shouted across the station. "I suppose we'll have to continue talking on the train," he said, grabbing his trunk. Reaching over, he grabbed Gypsy's sloth-adorned trunk as well. "Ladies first," he said, nodding for Gypsy to lead the way to a compartment.  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games