Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:48 am
Pinocchio looked closer and he saw,
Two huge rows of sharp yellow teeth!
And he realized his mistake.
So he would sulk and drink and mope...
And cross his arms and hope to die.
And then a fairy came one night,
To bring this sorry boy to life.
She pulled some strings and spun him about.

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SIXTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And he walked all night long: Calm | 'Til he was stopped: ... | By the shore of the ocean: Echo | But still he walked on: Train

Dave mostly kept a straight face, but vaguely wondered why Echo couldn't just say either that he did't mind or tell him to get the hell out to begin with. Alright, 'sure' seemed to be an okay here. That was good. He guessed. He had hardly planned this conversation out beforehand. But he supposed Echo had a point with his eyebrow raising and questioning responses. Dave didn't really like Elsie's friends. Well. He didn't hate them, so there was that. But he barely knew them, so how could he like them? He knew Tanya slightly better, seeing as she was in Dueling Club with him and Elsie, but Tanya was loud and obnoxious and that was probably part of the appeal for her boyfriend, honestly. Opposites attract, right? If he was really being honest, he sure as hell wasn't attracted to Elsie because she was just like him. She was nothing like him. And sometimes that was a good thing and sometimes it really irritated him, but mostly it was a good thing. "I'll manage," he muttered, taking a seat. "I probably already stoked the fire by mentioning the word 'dating'." He had been joking. Joking in a 'yes Tanya, please pressure Elsie into making up her damn mind because I am shameless' way. He knew Elsie. She caved under a lot of pressure. And that wasn't necessarily a good thing, but Dave, for one, was not about to let this turn into a Nicholas Sparks movie. He was not waiting a decade to go out with her. He definitely wasn't waiting a decade to snog her.

And now I wonder how I was made....

Cara MiaKitty

That boy sprang up and began to shout:
"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face; they're alive!"
And she would cry, "Liar, liar! What have I done?
You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."
She knew about those wooden boys-
It's an empty love to fill the void.
"Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"
So he would cry, "Liar, liar! I'll prove it to you!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:57 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

Dakota looking up at the door when Dmitri poked his head in. “Hey Dmitri,” he greeted happy to see his housemate. Honestly he hadn’t seen any of his friends (if that’s what they were now) and he missed them. When he asked if Maisie and him could join them he listened to Pru knowing she’d say what she told him. Seeing her look over at him Dakota smiled and added. “Yeah, come join us. We don’t mind at all.” He said looking back over at Dmitri and noticed Maisie beside him. “Hey Maisie,” he greeted her with a smile. Sure he never actually talked to her but he was happy to now.

When Pru mentioned the train being backed Dakota nodded. “No kidding. Then again even I was a bit late getting onto the train.” He commented. “By the looks of things everyone was in a hurry to get on board this year.” He added, whether that was true he wasn’t sure. Granted the good thing was they at least had a spot and didn’t have to worry about wandering the corridors of the train looking for a compartment.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Pru, Dmitri, Maisie

Wearing: Back to school

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley
Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Luckily Valentina agreed with Jasper on how material clothes were. Sadly Alice wasn’t convinced. “Quack’s great. He sure is friendly and I love his colors.” Alice said brightly. Something as simple as a bird could be a distraction for the short brunette. “Come on you two. If you put your minds to it you won’t.” Jasper tried to reason with the girls but it seemed to him like he was talking to a wall. “That’s what I was saying.” Alice answered her Gryffindor friend. “And that’s why I’m saying a study party would be a bad idea because you both won’t actually study.” Jasper added when Valentina said she wouldn’t study. “However, I think you both could use the study help.” He told them honestly.

Shaking his head Jasper really didn’t mind about what happened to his jacket. “It’s fine really, it’s just a jacket no big deal.” He told her pushing it off as nothing. Alice wasn’t surprised about Jasper’s response. He never worried about that type of thing. That’s one of the things that made her and him different. “I think we’ll be too stressed to get in any trouble this year.” Alice commented. Whether was true was another story.

Wearing: Pink and Purple

Wearing: Casual

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy let out a disgruntled groan at his friend's response and was about to sign back when Benjamin kept going, speaking this time, and digging through his bag for something. Probably sinister. At his description of the fake pictures he was about ready to just say "eff it" and actually attempt to choke his friend when Mira finally appeared asked what they were up to making him blush and send a very easy-to-read glare that said "Don't you even dare." The message about the pictures might have been received but he supposed he couldn't hold his breath that Benjamin would actually act normal around Mia. Actually, horribly enough, he was acting normal, maybe that's why it was so horrifying. Timothy flushed hotly as the Slytherin boy went on about him crying over her absence and then mentioned the pictures from Yule ball which he was sure had been doctored in some way shape or form. "Hey Mira, please ignore the loudmouth, he's apparently just in a good mood because he got to annoy someone else before we were even on the train. I'm sorry about your sisters making you late, I know how that feels." Many a time he had to wait at either Whizz's or Flourish while his sister was still off in the apothecary buying stuff for potions she knew Mum would never let her brew on her own in a million years. He supposed he should be glad it was just potions and not WWW because the last thing he needed was Tanya with access to prank items. "Also, whatever you do, don't take any of the pictures he might give you in the near future as real. He's been doctoring them over the summer." he warned his blonde friend.

mc^2

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogwarts Express]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin and Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

When Prudence and Dakota allowed them to come in, Maisie slipped in beside her brother, studying the two. She let her eyes drift towards the window as she watched others walking around the corridor and nodded slightly; everyone seemed to be in a rush to get on the train this time around. "I wonder what's changed..." She murmured, more to herself than the other three in the compartment. "At least we didn't have to sit with upperclassmen this year. It was dreadful as First years to sit with students at least two years older than you." Maisie commented, pushing a few strands of hair out of her face. She then turned her attention back to the two sitting in front of her. "I'm Maisie Reed, by the way." She added, looking between the two. "You're Prudence and Dakota, no?" Maisie asked, tilting her head slightly.

the hogwarts express x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Mira just looked at Benjamin like he was mental. “I didn’t miss you either.” She said rolling her eyes at her housemate’s belief on having a fan. “When don’t I ignore him?” she said looking over at Timothy. It was true she tried hard not to listen to anything he had to say. The less she heard of Benjamin the better off she’d be in her opinion. “Glad someone does.” She said smiling at Timothy. Honestly she really shouldn’t be so annoyed with it. Usually she was the one who made them late.

Glancing from Benjamin to Timothy when the mention of photos came up Mira could only wonder what he was up to all summer.
“Okay…” she replied to Timothy’s warning before looking over at Benjamin. “Do I want to know what you did?” she asked Benjamin with a raised brow. Something told her she didn’t want to but if he was going to circulate photos that were tampered with she kind of did.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: T-shirt and shorts

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri lead his sister into the compartment and took a set at the far side. He gave a half-smile to Dakota. "Hey Dakota," Before looking over to the girl sitting beside him. Before he get a word out, he was surprised to her Maisie begin talking. She brought up last year when the two had been seated with two upperclassmen -- it had just been extremely awkward, and they really didn't try to make the two feel at home. That was the downside to not making friends quick, though. He nodded slightly before he heard Maisie speak up once more and, to his surprise, she knew both Dakota and Prudence. Maybe it shouldn't have surprised him as much as it did, he knew that she paid close attention to people, but he couldn't help but be shocked. "And, uh, I'm Dmitri. Nice to meet you, Prudence, and nice to see you again Dakota." He gave another half-smile and looked between the two.

the hogwarts express x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:58 am
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,. Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair, . rigid

___As one of the last to board the scarlet train, Louie meandered in the high trafficked area of the main entrance while students scrambled, some shoved, and others used their impressive heights to dodge around the backs of students to get to where they needed to go. He stiffened his spine and arched his neck to try and gain a few inches higher, but then he felt an elbow jerk in his side and recoiled backwards quickly. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, Louie bit back a scathing remark in order to jump at the chance to swing his body around that small three inch gap of space between the dawdling upperclassmen blathering away in the middle of the corridor and the square pane windows peering out into the tunnels of the station platform while the wheels churned to pick up speed.

The Slytherin would have cheered once he gotten to the other side, which was much more vacant as the students had begun to close their compartment doors, the heat from bodies fogged up more than one window, but the curtains were drawn closed and he had to wonder why. He meandered down a bit farther, adjusting the neckline of his charcoal gray jumper, then the hem of the long sleeves, and bent over on one foot to adjust the rolled cuffs of his trousers, so he wouldn't step on the ends and leave them dirty, torn, and frayed. Once he set himself straight, Louie spotted an open door and a near empty compartment, a lone first year, Louie guessed only from the sheer anxiety that every first year, himself included, had to endure. "Mind if I sit?" He didn't think to wait. Louie slipped inside and heaved a heavy sigh of burden. ”S'a madhouse out there right now, I'm surprised you found an empty compartment.” He acknowledged the obvious for lack of anything better to say. ”Anyway, I'm Louie. You don't look familiar, is this your first year?”

Maiya Kajuji

The Beast and Harlot

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 and the Train With: ...
And there he is.>

Benjamin had expected Mira's sarcastic answer and her attempt to completely ignore him and monopolize Timothy. Honestly it never worked properly, but Mira was bound and determined to put in a solid effort. Just like Benjamin made sure Mira was constantly exasperated with him, because she needed to know where the hierarchy went. Sure, Timothy may want to totally pull the girl into some broom closet and snog her-and Timothy sure didn't have those feelings for Benjamin-but Benjamin was TImothy's best friend, his bro, essentially an adopted brother of sorts.

When Timothy called him a loud mouth and went on to say he was just in a good mood because he could annoy someone else, Benjamin managed a look of being offended and watched as Timothy warned Mira not to trust any of his pictures as he had been doctoring them over the summer. When Mira turned on him and asked if she wanted to know what he did, Benjamin shrugged, "I didn't do anything for you to really worry your little head over. And, Timmy, I don't need to doctor a great many things."

He flipped over the picture in his lap and held it out to Mira: it was the photo of her and Timothy at the Yule Ball, both in the picture blushing ferociously and the photographic Mira moving slightly from shy and coy to merely caught off guard. Both of Mira and Timothy in the photo would every now and again look to each other's hands before turning red and Mira shooting a glare at onlookers. "Adorable isn't it?" Benjamin laughed. "I thought you might want a picture of you and Timmy's first date."

Translations:

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Platform / Single / thinking: Woo! / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

As the train started slowing down Valentina notice that they where pulling into the station to head to Hogwarts. "I'm not looking forward to this year because me and stress doesn't do well. I hope I don't get that eating disorder I had in first year." She said as she started to get ready get off the train. " As the train stopped finally Valentina didn't want to get off it. "I guess it's time to get off this thing and head twards schol now." She said as she headed out onto the station platform

Exit: Station in the Hogwarts guild.

OOC: Free for interaction

murruelecreuset

Quote:

i

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

What a difference a couple weeks can make,’ thought Selina, as she walked through the concourse of the great rail terminus at King’s Crossing. She was pulling along her school trunk behind her, which was strapped securely to a two-wheeled cargo dolly, while a courier bag was slung over one shoulder. Hepzibah decided the end of the trunk made for a perfect spot for her to sit down and watch what was going on around her, as her human dragged the trunk. ‘Two weeks ago, I wasn’t able to do much more than crawl out of bed.’

Starving and exhausted after her return from her self-imposed exile, Aunt Livinia and Mother Grey nursed Selina back to health. She still had yet to gain back all of the twenty pounds she lost, and was still painfully thin, but at least she wouldn’t be mistaken for a concentration camp survivor either. What few clothes she took with her were burned, as no amount of scrubbing could save them, and so her aunt and her cousins took her on a shopping trip to replace her wardrobe.

Instead of the half-starved waif, now Selina’s red hair flowed over her shoulders in a coppery cascade down to the middle of her back, neatly brushed and combed out. She wore a pair of ankle-high boots, and a long black ruffled skirt, with a white Victorian style blouse with a high collar trimmed with lace, and long puffed sleeves, and a black pinstriped vest to enhance her trim figure. Tucked into the pocket of her vest was an old-fashioned mechanical pocket watch, secured with a golden chain. The image was one of Old World elegance, as was fitting for a scion of an ancient bloodline of witches and wizards.

Strapped to her wrist, and concealed by her long-sleeved blouse was the sheath which held the wand she got during her recent trip to Diagon Alley. Eleven inches long, the wand was crafted of yew wood, with strands of faery hair serving as the core. Unusually for a wand, there was a silver cap at the butt of the wand with a triskelion engraved into it, while more silver was wound round its length, made to resemble ivy vines and leaves.

The visit to Ollivander’s took much longer than she and her aunt expected, as finding a compatible wand proved a difficult challenge. During this, Mother Grey seemed amused as the clerk searched through the inventory to find something which would work for her granddaughter. The box which this wand was packed in was caked in dust when it was brought out, and Selina knew it was the match for her the instant she held it in her hand.

During her time when she was recovering from her journey, Selina was kept occupied studying up for the classes she’d be taking at school. This including having Mother Grey tutoring her in the basics of Herbology and Potions, subjects she was an expert on, and expected her granddaughter to do well in. Loaded in her trunk, in addition to the textbooks required by the school were a few additional books for reference, as well as the personal formulary Selina started writing. As heavy as they were it felt as though bricks loaded in her trunk instead.

The evening before leaving for school, the family had a large meal in the formal dining room, and Selina received a few gifts to take with her to school. The pocket watch was one gift, as was a fountain pen set, and set of gardening tools for use in the Herbology class. Selina also made sure she took time to visit the cemetery, she placed a teddy bear on the grave of her little brother, decorated her parents’ grave with flowers, and as she knelt before the headstone she tearfully begged them their forgiveness.

Rather than take a ferry across the sea and drive to London, Mother Grey Apparated herself, Selina, Livinia, and her two younger daughters instead. As they walked along, Mother Grey was telling her, “Remember to mind your teachers, dear, and we’ll be happy with you no matter what House you’re Sorted into. I’m sure you know many of our family members were Sorted into Ravenclaw, but all of the Houses have produced many fine witches.” Selina asked, “How does one get Sorted?” Livinia glanced toward her mother, and they exchanged knowing smiles before replying, “Oh, you’ll find out soon enough, dear. No reason for us to ruin things for you.”

Mother Grey reached into a pocket, and passed to Selina her train ticket. “Don’t lose that, dear, or you won’t be allowed on the train,” she was told. Selina looked at the ticket, and said thoughtfully, “Eleven o’ clock, prompt; we’re running things a bit close, aren’t we? More to the point, how can there be a ‘Platform Nine & Three-Quarters’?” By this point, they were on the same level the trains were, and Livinia took care to keep Siobhan and Fianna close to her, as there were people all around them.

By this point they were walking along the platform between nine and ten, and Mother Grey answered, “Watch and learn, dear.” Selina watched as her grandmother walked up to a brick arch, and then straight through it as the column wasn’t even there. “Oh, that’s neat,” Selina said appreciatively, and followed her grandmother through the hidden opening without missing a beat.

Selina’s eyes roved over the antique steam train when she stepped through the barrier, and she was immediately struck by how many students and other Wizarding folk were on the platform. “Come on, Hepzibah,” she said, “unless you want to ride with the baggage.” The cat stretched leisurely before climbing up the girl’s arm, and perching upon her shoulder.

As her trunk was being wisked away, Selina hugged her aunt, Mother Grey, and her cousins. Siobhan and Fianna clutched at her, and told her, “We’ll see you at Christmas, Linna. Please send us posts, don’t forget us.” The conductor called out, and Selina stepped away from her family and boarded the express. The red-haired girl glanced at the cat perched on her shoulder, and said, “We’re on our own again, Hepzibah. Let’s go find a place to sit.”

OOC: Open to Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Emrynn looked up when the door to his compartment opened and a boy who looked just older than him walked in. He smiled with a nod as the boy entered. He perked up just a bit as he spoke, "Yeah, it is a miracle I found one. I wasn't expecting there to be so many people here." He said honestly. Em had never quite realized just how large the amount of wizards and witches was in the world. Being here it all seemed so apparent. He smiled when the boy introduced himself and asked if it was his first year. "Yep" He replied immediately. "My name is Emrynn by the way." He added not completely sure what else to say. This boy was obviously more comfortable here then he was so he knew he couldn't be a first year yet he didn't look much older than him so he was sure he was only in his second or third year. Hopefully that meant they still had a something in common. "How long have you been here?" He asked after a few moments. He was eager to learn a thing or two about Hogwarts from someone who gotten use to it. He just hoped this Louie was the person.

The Beast and Harlot

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli got to the prefect cabin and winced. He knew he was the first one there, and he knew he had to see David at least. He sighed, thinking that this was going to be torture. At least the light wasn't bright in here, so his eyes weren't bothering him too much. Settling into one of the seats available closest to the door, he was hoping that maybe he could avoid people calling attention to him and instead closed his eyes. He wanted to take a short nap before the rest of the prefects got in here, but he doubted that it would be that long. He was also hoping that Cathy or Dani didn't become prefects, since he didn't want to see them quite yet. He knew Dani had tried to contact him, but he didn't want to get into specifics about what happened over the summer, and he knew Dani would ask. Especially since he made some drastic changes to himself. Sighing, he decided to wait for the inevitable when someone decided to actually talk to him. It was bound to happen, and he wasn't sure he wanted to.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Please don't let anyone ask about my summer...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

The boy boarded the train, a little bummed out that he had not found Lexine yet again...nor did he find Alice, Jasper, Axel, Valentina, no-one. It seemed pretty ridiculous that he had not found any of them, but hey, maybe he would find someone on the train, but when he got on the train, part of him just wanted to sit down for a little while...and that's what he did. Finding a compartment, he entered it and took a seat on the seat, putting his feet up on the seat and laying there as if the seat were a bed. He was alone at that moment; so might as well take up as much room as he could.

Sitting there for a few moments, he even felt himself start to doze off a bit. He caught himself however and sat back up. He then got a random magazine out of one of his bags and started reading it, not really taking in much, but he figured he would pass the time as much as he possibly could. He hoped that someone came and sat with him truthfully, because he didn't know just how much time he could truly kill reading. He didn't have one of his more interesting books with him; so he was just about left reading boring content. He truly didn't even believe he could do that for a half of an hour, let alone the whole train ride.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

(OOC: Open for Interaction)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo boarded the train...alone, after having separated with Cathy and Danica, due to the fact that they were prefects and had to go sit with them in the prefects car. That was a place in which Theo knew ever since his fourth year that he would never set foot in, or even get close to quite frankly. His past experiences alone supported that in ever way. Plus, his Head of House hated him, and maybe the Headmaster did too. But then again, the Headmaster had allowed him to take Mind Magic; so maybe he was relatively impartial on him, Harlowe he was pretty sure hated him and couldn't wait for him to graduate; so she had one less supposedly 'bad apple' to deal with of course. Why was he so sure? Because Theo even tried to apologize last year and she didn't even bat an eye at it. It just made him realize that there was no point in trying to get himself under neutral grounds.

He found a compartment to himself, looking at the seat to make sure it was clean. He then took his pillow out of his bag and instantly threw it on the seat. He partially closed the view-in curtain and he closed the door behind him. He then laid down onto the seat and dozed off, going into a relatively light sleep...one in which the slightest noise from inside the compartment would wake him up.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

(OOC: Open for Interaction.)  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games