Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as Del began to speak, the Frenchman really did like him...his mind then wondered to what Terren said and what Jess chimed in, but...what if he ruined his relationship with Del? What if...he scared him away, or something, "Oh well...Claire's been avoiding me ever since the fall festival." He then smiled, "Which is a good thing for me." He then thought for a moment, "...My family....Let's just skip that."

At Del's assertion that he would be a great Mediwizard, Victor smiled lightly, "Merci..." He then blushed some, "Zat means...a lot coming from you...." He replied, trailing off as Del continued. He didn't know what he wanted to do? That seemed a shame, "Whatever it is you want to do...I know I'd support you all the way~" Victor then squeezed the younger puff's hand some.

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I...Really do like Del."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to her intently, even her mumbling. "Oh, I meant to," he said jokingly, not meaning it. He then listened to her mumbling, despite how indiscernible it sounded, he made out what she said. "I'm going to assume that is about your sister. I remember the particularly...nice things you said about her at the end of the year feast," he said sarcastically. He smiled a bit and was glad to see her however.

"I'm doing the same thing you are right now. I'm interested in buying a broom too. My dad left me quite a bit of money to buy school stuff. More than enough to have something left over. "I also am going to buy some other stuff too. I wanted to check out what this place has"

"Dare I ask how is your summer going?" he asked her, wondering if she was sick and tired of her sister yet.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria rolled her eyes and crossed her arms when Theo said he meant to scare her. "Of course you did," she said sarcastically. "Oh, please. That wasn't the only time I said anything about her." It was true. The pain in the arse mudblood has come up in several conversations, and not once had Alex said anything nice about her. Why would she? The two couldn't possibly get along. Now that she was coming to Hogwarts, things were really going to get interesting. The brunette wondered how many detentions she would get for badgering Rosabella if she got caught. "You're getting a broom?" she asked. Alexandria didn't want to sound mean or cruel, so she kept to herself about how her friend hadn't even made the reserve team last year. "I suppose we should head to Quality Quidditch Supplies, then," she suggested. When asked about her summer, the girl shrugged. "It's been alright. I've been avoiding my family as much as I could, and I'm going to stay with my dad next week," she explained. After her parents' divorced, Alex and Dalton have been spending time with their dad as often as they could, and she loved having him in her life. "How's yours?"

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: General Casual Wear

God, I need an Excedrin.

David sighed and grabbed her wrist with some force but lightly wrote his mother's personal phone number and her full legal name on Claire's hand. As he finished writing with an exact handwriting he said, "Actually, I said I was practically a speed reader from the beginning, meaning I'm not quite one. It isn't my fault you are having trouble paying attention today, Claire."

He let go of her wrist and put the pen in his bag and pulled out a bottle of Excedrin which he popped two pills of before continuing, "My mother is at work right now, so I wouldn't suggest bothering her. And, in regards to the eagle and the snake. Eagles tend to slay snakes more often than snakes slay eagles."

He sighed as she said people should get over Voldermort, or so David assumed. "Voldemort or Albus Dumbledore? Both have been dead for some time and you did fail to specify beyond a pronoun that could apply to either. I assume you mean Voldemort, though. I suppose it is like asking someone to get over Adolf Hitler. His ideas some agree with and you can't erase the crimes he committed against certain people. Hell, people are still upset about the Crusades. Not that history or sociology is my interest, but it seems that socially humans aren't the type to forget things even over generations. It has only been one or two generations since they have passed after all. Some of our parents or aunts and uncles, and definitely our grandparents lived through that time."

He let out a sigh and said, "I find it pointless to ask for the impossible, Claire. Asking people to get over Voldemort is impossible. His ideology, or at least what he claimed his ideology was, still lives on. It was there long before he came along and it is still here. Healing a wound generally is fairly easy, changing a face just the same, doing that to a heart, especially the hearts of a society is entirely different." He smirked, "Maybe there is a reason I prefer books to people, Claire."

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to her, taking in everything she said, but when she asked him if he's getting a broom, it sounded more like there was no point. "Do you think I shouldn't get one?" he asked her, wondering. He wasn't sure if he should get it now. Why? Because maybe he still had no chance to make the team. Maybe she thought that he didn't.

"Time with your dad sounds fun. You get to get away from your sister I assume. And my summer has went very well. I am traveling to Germany next week," he said to her, smiling. It was because the German side Borussia Dortmund was paying for him to go there to play for their Under-15 affiliates. "I am staying in Dortmund, Germany for the rest of the summer."

Theo began walking in the direction of the Quidditch Supplies store. He wanted to get a broom, despite him questioning its point earlier in the two's conversation. He just wanted to have one for himself and escape the bloody school variety.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley felt something wrap itself around him, and it didn't take a genius to figure out his sister had caught up. Giving Micah a small smile he cocked an eyebrow at her stupid people comment. Well, he couldn't exactly disagree there. He scanned the crowd, thinking. "Sorry Micah, I didn't realize I'd lost you there for a moment. The crowd I guess is a lot thicker here than I thought it would be."

He blinked at the girl Micah pointed out, a frown tugging at his features. He really wished that he didn't have to be around more people, and he didn't particularly know the girl in question. However, she seemed to be as old as he was, maybe, meaning she would be going to the same places he would be. He sighed, wondering how long he would have to deal with this. Seven years in a school with a bunch of people he didn't know about or care about. This was going to be fun. Like a toothache. He gave his sister a smile though, and crossed his arms. "So, we just go and follow her, right? Doesn't seem creepy at all. I bet you expect me to say something too." He was only half joking, but the young heir was reluctant to just waltz up to people and talk to them out of the blue. Instead, he decided to follow behind and watch, his dark hair hanging in front of his face as he watched the girl move around.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm supposed to make friends with who?
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

XxXDevil-Chan

Utsuha Moon

Delicate Rose Bud

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Dancer ♫ Single ♫

The รҭคгร are putting on a รђ๏ฬ.
                                                        ฬє'гє the คย๔เєภςє they chose.
                                                        Let's turn คг๏ยภ๔ and รҭคгҭagain.

Micah shrugged and clung to his hand tighter. "I'm not stupid Ashie! I know you won't talk to her." She stuck her tongue out at her big brother and pulled him along through the crowd. Now that he was actually walking with her instead of being a stick in the mud, it was much easier to weave through the crowds of people. It was also helpful to be locked onto his hand. She didn't want to get lost again. She jumped along, thinking she was the brightest witch ever. Her plan was perfect!

"I'll just talk to her for you! Introduce you! Then you'll have to talk or risk being rude!" She looked up at him with wide innocent eyes, before bursting into giggles and dragging him farther forward. She knew of course her brother really didn't give a care about being rude, but she expected him to be at least a semi good influence on her... or their parents might kill him. She swooped through the crowd until she was standing right in front of the tall pretty girl. "Hi there! I'm Micah. This is my brother Ashley, and my ferret Ash. Ashie is gonna be a first year at Hogwarts this year! I bet you are too! You guys should be friends!" Micah beamed up at the girl and tugged Ashley forward until he was standing next to her.

She looked around, trying to spot any of kids that looked like first years and also ignoring the conversation so hopefully her brother would speak. She spotted another girl and beamed happily. She was gonna make her brother so many friends. She wanted to make sure he wasn't lonely at school. He didn't have any friends right now and she knew if she didn't help him now, he probably would spend all 7 years of school with no friends at all. She waved brightly at the other girl, smiling widely and motioning for her to come over. As she waited for Yvonne to come over, she turned violet eyes back on Faye and beamed wider, waiting for the girl to speak as well.

I'm ғєєใเภﻮ so good, so เภςгє๔เ๒ใє.
                                                        Some sort of ςђє๓เςคใ is spreading thick around my ๒гคเภ.
                                                        I've got the รยภ and I won't let it ﻮ๏.
                                                        It ๒ยгภร a ғเгє in my veins.

Diamond Wales
Utsuha Moon
Delicate Rose Bud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coffee strode down the streets of Diagon, inhaling the familiar, not-so-pleasant scent of the whole place-- it was particularly more concentrated today. She hated summer, she really did. Hoisting her backpack higher up, the brunette strolled around, fingers tapping on the straps of the bag she wore on her back. She wasn't supposed to be buying her things this early, but she managed to get around Sparrow that day, wheedling the funds out of her big brother to get her supplies today. It was better than going during the rush-time of the whole summer, where angry, impatient masses of crowds swarm upon the place like ants. Or something unsavoury like that. Steering her way through to the robe shop-- which reminded her robes why no please--- Coffee stood in front of the establishment, a sigh escaping her, lost in the hustle and bustle of the street. Making to push open the glass door, a figure caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.

The boy looked vaguely familiar, and utterly confused. Staring for a few moments longer, the Heist let out a snap of her fingers, finally placing her thoughts properly. It was one of those boys she had bumped into when they all got lost in London together! Was it Finn? Flynn? It was Flynn, she thinks. She didn't know he was a wizard, though. Walking over to him, she tapped him on the arm, not really feeling up to talking right then.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
s a n d
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || u n s o r t e d || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

Yvonne glanced around. First, she needed to buy her books. Or maybe her robes. After all, she didn't really feel like hauling seven or something textbooks around as she bought the rest of her materials. Oh well. Perhaps get the most annoying shopping done first, and then relax for the rest of it, considering the bookstore might be the most crowded: students from all years will be there. So, the girl squeezed by a couple people, but upon taking a short break she noticed this toddler glaring at her. Did I do something? Yvonne wondered.

But considering how the kid was waving and smiling, perhaps it was just her imagining things. Eh. The kid's older sister looked constipated though. Yvonne waltzed over to the group, and with her sweetest smile, introduced herself, "Hello. I'm Yvonne Moreau. I couldn't help but notice how this little girl here was gesturing for me. Is there something I can help you with?" This was her "shop" voice, the one she constantly used to greet customers when helping her mother.

Diamond Wales
                                                                Delicate Rose Bud
                                                                XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria looked away from Theo as a small smirk played on her lips. It is kind of pointless, she thought, considering the students who beat him out for a spot on the team and the reserve positions were still going to be at Hogwarts this year. The second year expected them to make the team once again, and for him not to. Plus, there was no way the muggleborn was practicing his quidditch skills over the break, so he wouldn't have gotten any better between June and September. Alex continued to lead the boy towards Quality Quidditch Supplies anyway, whether or not she believed getting one for the sport was a reason for the boy to get one. However, Theo could still buy one and use it on school grounds for fun. Hell, the two of them could probably come up with something fun to do with their own brooms. The smirk stretched into a sly smile as the thought of flying through the castle hallways quickly enough to not be stopped by a professor or prefect. "You should totally get one!" she exclaimed, turning back to Theo. "C'mon!" Alexandria grabbed the boy's hand, and pulled him through the crowd as she began jogging. Although she only grabbed it to pull him towards the shop, she subconsciously intertwined her fingers with his. As the duo made their way through Diagon Alley, Theo spoke up. "Yeah, just me and my brother are gonna be with him," she explained, glad that Rosabella indeed wasn't related to her dad. Although if she was, their relationship would have been different. Probably for the better, but only because her personality would have been different than it was now. Alexandria turned her head to face the boy. "Dortmund? You have family there?" she asked, wondering why on earth would he travel to that part of Germany for the rest of the holidays. Upon arriving at Quality Quidditch Supplies, Alexandra led Theo inside.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: next post at Quality Quidditch Supplies. Don't post, I'll post there first xD))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Distracted at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // A crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Blissfully Dazedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many little children... first years and second and third... so, so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDrusilla Somerset, Professor of Divination, wandered the streets of Diagon Alley, her attention focused on the clicking of her heels on the cobbled path. Click, click, click, echoing only in her own ears, too quiet to be heard over the crowd. Her gaze drifted from person to person, paying special attention to the children. The students... her students? Some of them, surely, but she was refusing to check. After all, she was doing so well at keeping her attention focused on the here and now... it would be a pity to let it wander. Besides, she might find herself tripping over some poor child. That wouldn't do... the brunette's eyes, bright as the daytime sky, shifted from face to face, lingering only a second on each for fear that she'd break her stride and start looking. Why was she here? She didn't need books, nor new robes... just to get out of the house, then? Yes, that seemed right. It was rather lonely in that large, echoing manor all by herself. Besides, she was quite certain her mother was haunting her. The woman was doing an excellent job... Drusilla wasn't sure if she were really there or it was just her imagination... or perhaps glimpses of the past being confused with visions of the future. When you could see future as clearly as the present, sometimes it was easy to confuse visions for memories and vice versa, after all. She scowled, realizing she'd been drifting, and focused again. Click, click, click. Sounds of the present, echoing... holding her attention, keeping her anchored.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Son of the Owner of Flourish and Blotts (and Mediwizard Edwin Ryans)
Wand: None Yet
Current Age: 9
Fluent in English and Spanish

(Seymour) Benjamin Ryans had sneaked out the back of the shop from the flat above his mother's shop. His papa had said he had some sort of business meeting and his mother left him with a stack of homework with at least a hundred math problems. God, his madre was a tyrant when it came to his studies. She was back in Paraguay and she was the same now that they moved to England, even though she was busy with her new venture owning the bookshop Flourish and Blotts. He still didn't see why they had to move back to England when they did, even though his parents discussed it at least a year before the move. He had spent practically his whole life in Paraguay and now in England he found it generally too cold and though his family had almost always spoke English at home it was weird to hear it on the streets. And the streets were paved everywhere and the architecture was so different.

At least living in Diagon Alley as he did he got to be around wizards all the time which was sort of exciting. He looked around at the shops with a mischievous smile on his face knowing his mother would probably skin him alive and his Dad would probably hide his laugh and have to leave the room as his mother gave Benjamin her deadly glare and some lengthy lecture and extra work and chores.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
FLYNN WU
████████████████████████
That Canadian Kid ⊰ 巫子军 ⊱

ʀᴏsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏɢωᴀʀᴛs sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᶰˢᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ

Jams: [ x ]
xAttire: [ x ]
xxxMood: Feeling Silly
xxxLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: Coffee
Thoughts: 'What would these people say if they heard me...?'

The layout of Diagon Alley, though straightforward, would have been confusing to any first-time visitors had they not been holding the map upside down like Flynn was. He loved his mother dearly, but something like this was cruel, or so he thought as he wandered blindly through the streets, looking left and right at the signs and the people. ’Why am I even… that doesn’t make any sense.’ Flynn thought to himself, frowning when he realized he was looking around as if he knew someone in the Wizard community.

And yet, as if by some stroke of luck, he felt someone tapping his arm. Turning, Flynn was shocked to see a familiar face. Of course coming from outside the country Flynn barely knew anyone to begin with, so the fact that any of the few people he’d managed to make social contact with was standing right beside him was a shocker. Clearing his throat, Flynn smiled. ”Oh! Coffee… right? What a surprise seeing you here.” He smiled, turning beet red as he remembered the awkward encounter they had whilst in downtown London not too long ago. ”That thing in London… heh, and now we’re both here in Diagon Alley, what are the chances? Did you make it home in time? I managed to make it home just before my mom, so I played it off. Oh… and uh…” He looked around shiftily before leaning in close and speaking to her in hushed tones, as if what he was saying to her was supposed to be an absolute secret. ”…are you… a witch?” Flynn didn’t really know how to handle a situation like this… but for some reason it just felt natural to keep it on the down low.

Greycast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 am

The Heist nodded, an amused grin playing on her lips as she listened to the boy in front of her ramble. Giving a couple of hesitant, still very much amused nods at Flynn's question of her name and etc., Coffee confirmed that, yes, she was, in fact, Coffee and that yes, she did, in fact, make it back home in time. It took a little while but eventually she found her way out of the place and into Diagon just in time for the Floo to deposit her in the living room fireplace before Spar came down to check. It was a serendipitous coincidence, on his part anyway, that they managed to be in the same place at the same time.

She had to strain a bit when he lowered his voice, only to promptly burst out with a laugh at his inquiry. Raising a brow, the girl gave him a dry smile, gesturing around them with the universal vibe of 'Duh!' though not in any insulting way-- at least, she hoped not. She was smiling!--- exuding from the whole motion, since they were in Diagon Alley, a predominantly magical place, if she did say so herself. She didn't realize he was a wizard when they met, though. She wasn't going to go so far as to say she had an internal magical radar but she liked to think she could at least tell when there were other magical folk around. Gesturing this time to Flynn with a questioning tilt of her head, Coffee silently asked in that motion-y way, hoping he could understand what she was trying to say. It was simple, really, only an ambiguous sort of question, ranging from "What about you?" to "So, what brings you here today?"

Coffee didn't really know, she liked to just go with it most of the time. Besides, it took a special kind of person to understand what she was trying to motion most of the time-- if he didn't get it, then she'd just say it. Even if talking was sort of 'eww' sometimes.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
s a n d
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
Wesley is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Regal at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // single // in mourningspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Xanders Tripletsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I do enjoy taking the muggleborns shopping...' spacespac

✦ ✦ ✦ People are soaring, always exploring, higher than they've ever been before.
But we are still down here, feet on the ground near, what will rise us up with the rest?
✦ ✦ ✦
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceWesley walked through the entrance to Diagon Alley with a smile, then turned to watch for the three boys following him. The Xanders triplets, three boys who, in spite of all odds, were all wizards... despite having muggle parents. He smiled as he watched them; at least they'd be easy to find. The three boys had blue hair, which was certainly something he'd not expected when he'd initially gone to their home. Apparently, they'd gone to bed one evening and in the morning, woken up to find their previously blonde hair turned blue! A strange story, to say the least, stranger still when the parents couldn't seem to wash it out, and the hair that grew in after was also blue. Wesley had to admit, even for someone who saw plenty of strangeness occurring in non-magical homes, this had to be one of the oddest manifestations of magic he'd ever seen. Not so much because the hair had changed color, but because it'd stayed that way. It was incredibly odd. He counted their heads to be sure he still had three boys following him, and gestured to the street. "Welcome to Diagon Alley, boys. This is where you'll come each year to get your new school supplies. Do try to remember how to open the entrance, from the trash can, three up, two across, tap the correct brick with your wand. We'll be going to get those today. If you ever forget, just pop into the Leaky Cauldron, the restaurant there, and ask." He paused, hoping he hadn't spoken too quickly for them, that he wasn't moving too fast. In truth, he rather felt like he wanted to rush a bit through their shopping... at some point, he would be stopping by the Magical Menagerie to purchase their pets (he'd asked the parents for permission to do so, of course), and was rather looking forward to it. He had been in twice since he'd adopted Gabby, but Siobhan had always been a bit busy. Perhaps today she'd be able to talk for a bit? "I have the list, so no need to worry that we'll forget anything. Are you all ready?" He waited patiently, hoping the three of them weren't trouble. He didn't think he'd ever taken out so many children at once... and was a bit daunted to be doing so now. Hopefully they would behave.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ✦ ✦ ✦ Our thoughts are quixotic, stark and robotic, mechanical in nature all the time.
                                                          And pulses are firing in our head wiring, guiding all our actions and beings.
                                                          ✦ ✦ ✦

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games