Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 am
Supernatural Shapeshifter
XFox-ladX
No, go ahead. I'd rather have anarchy myself, thanks.

As for improving the situation, I'd rather take over the world and kill the idiots, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Nope, not anarchist aproach that... Taking over the world and stuff.

And you may bring anarchy closer through your everyday actions. See http://www.infoshop.org/faq/ for the Anarchist FAQ.

Okay, now I'll really stop with the propaganda before someone bans me. sweatdrop

I didn't say it was. I just said that's what I'd prefer to do myself. xDD

Yeah, but you see, going for something like that would set me against you. I dislike authority.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:10 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

lol i never said it was insane xp you need to? because you are mentally a guy?

: Shram The ATG Vampire Leader

I didn't say you did either. xDD

And yuppers. It really does suck to not have your physical sex corresponde with your gender identity. Transgendered youth are even more likely to attempt or commit suicide than even gay ones, which is saying something, yes?

Pyrosexual

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:11 am
XFox-ladX
XFox-ladX
No, go ahead. I'd rather have anarchy myself, thanks.

As for improving the situation, I'd rather take over the world and kill the idiots, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Nope, not anarchist aproach that... Taking over the world and stuff.

And you may bring anarchy closer through your everyday actions. See http://www.infoshop.org/faq/ for the Anarchist FAQ.

Okay, now I'll really stop with the propaganda before someone bans me. sweatdrop

I didn't say it was. I just said that's what I'd prefer to do myself. xDD

Yeah, but you see, going for something like that would set me against you. I dislike authority.

Ahhh...Well, I'm a pretty nice person here. If I ruled the world, I'd pretty much let everyone run free...If they ******** up too badly though, their a** is mine! You know, just to keep the violent homophobes and rapists and whatnot from ruining all the fun. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:11 am
me
me and mum
gothic dolly
me again

there are more than 1... but oh well, and please dont laugh! im not very pretty and a lot of people laugh...!!!  

~Hannigan2~

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:16 am
Ahhh...Well, I'm a pretty nice person here. If I ruled the world, I'd pretty much let everyone run free...If they ******** up too badly though, their a** is mine! You know, just to keep the violent homophobes and rapists and whatnot from ruining all the fun. xD

Nice or not, still against my liking.

And if society ever outgrows being ruled, it will also outgrow homophobia and rape. At least I think so.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:16 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

And yuppers. It really does suck to not have your physical sex corresponde with your gender identity. Transgendered youth are even more likely to attempt or commit suicide than even gay ones, which is saying something, yes?
Click for enjoyment...

i didnt know gay people were any more likely to commit suicide O_o but i hope all goes well for you then as i said.. id prefer you a girl razz but yeah XD

shramin

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:17 am
Chringona2
there are more than 1... but oh well, and please dont laugh! im not very pretty and a lot of people laugh...!!!

You remind me of a friend... 'cept she dresses differently and has more meat on her bones.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:19 am
XFox-ladX

Nice or not, still against my liking.

And if society ever outgrows being ruled, it will also outgrow homophobia and rape. At least I think so.

Then you'd be killed as a rebel I suppose. xD

Definately not rape! Maybe homophobia, but rape is a primal, instinctive fulfillment. The thing with Anarachy is that everyone will kill and rape everyone else and then eat their soup out of their skulls pretty much. Humans are humans and our nature is not pretty; just like every other animal. We will do anything we have to do or want to do, especially without any rules and sex, willing or not, qualifies as that.

But at least you're not being ******** over by a moronic government...You're just being ******** over, literally, by a big biker dude covered in human bones.

Pyrosexual

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:21 am
shram
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Click for enjoyment...

i didnt know gay people were any more likely to commit suicide O_o but i hope all goes well for you then as i said.. id prefer you a girl razz but yeah XD

Yup. Gay youth are, like, thirty percent more likely to try it and/or succeed than their straight peers and transgendered people are even more so.

Thing is, I'm not a girl.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:26 am
shram
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Click for enjoyment...

Yup. Gay youth are, like, thirty percent more likely to try it and/or succeed than their straight peers and transgendered people are even more so.

Thing is, I'm not a girl.
Click for enjoyment...

lol well then get your gendered straightened out !!!

shramin

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:28 am

The thing with Anarachy is that everyone will kill and rape everyone else and then eat their soup out of their skulls pretty much. Humans are humans and our nature is not pretty; just like every other animal. We will do anything we have to do or want to do, especially without any rules and sex, willing or not, qualifies as that.

Methinks you should read that Anarchist FAQ. Anarchy (in the utopian desired form) implies that people will understand that they don't need rules and authority to respect each other and cooperate, instead of killing or otherwise getting into better position at the expense of others. True Anarchy would imply true equality, true freedom and welfare through cooperation, not competition.

But hey, you're entitled to your own opinion. This isn't the thread for such discussion anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:32 am
XFox-ladX
Methinks you should read that Anarchist FAQ. Anarchy (in the utopian desired form) implies that people will understand that they don't need rules and authority to respect each other and cooperate, instead of killing or otherwise getting into better position at the expense of others. True Anarchy would imply true equality, true freedom and welfare through cooperation, not competition.

But hey, you're entitled to your own opinion. This isn't the thread for such discussion anyways.

I will. However, methinks you are placing way too faith in the human race. Just look at democracy. No one has true democracy as not everyone's voice is heard and the minority isn't being protected. I seriously doubt humans would wisen up for Anarchy if they can't even do it for Democracy.

But, yes, you're right. We probably shouldn't be debating in this thread about such a thing. xDD

Shram: I'm planning. I've got a doctor's appointment soon and my mommy's going to ask him about it and whatnot.

Pyrosexual

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:36 am
I will. However, methinks you are placing way too faith in the human race. Just look at democracy. No one has true democracy as not everyone's voice is heard and the minority isn't being protected. I seriously doubt humans would wisen up for Anarchy if they can't even do it for Democracy.

But, yes, you're right. We probably shouldn't be debating in this thread about such a thing. xDD

Ah, but Democracy is an opressive system, just instead of the minority, it's the majority that's doing the opression.

And I'm not saying "Anarchy will come, end of discussion." No, probably Anarchy will never be achieved. Yet through struggle to liberate, educate and organize people we can make something remotelly resembling anarchy come along.

It's an utopian goal. I won't see much achievement towards it in my lifetime. Though, I will still atempt to do as much as I can.

And I don't even consider myself an Anarchist. Simply their ideas are the most appealing to me.

Let's end this debate on this note.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:44 am
Not to sound like an a** that's just trying to keep that arguement going, but true anarchy is impossible to achieve.

You understand that someone will have to overthrow the current leader, then step down from power themselves. Noone would do that, and even if someone did, what would stop someone else from claiming the seat of power for their own? The idea of anarchy is stupid if you ask me, and I think you're just wasting your time even trying to sway people to waste their time to go for it.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:49 am
AlcoholicPancake
You understand that someone will have to overthrow the current leader, then step down from power themselves. Noone would do that, and even if someone did, what would stop someone else from claiming the seat of power for their own? The idea of anarchy is stupid if you ask me, and I think you're just wasting your time even trying to sway people to waste their time to go for it.

1. I pointed out anarchy is most likelly imposible.
2. Imposible isn't the same as stupid. Besides, I have the right to dream.
3. I'm not trying to sway people to go for it. Heck, I'm not even an anarchist, as far as I'm concerned. I just like some of the ideas.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games