Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:24 pm
Soul_Reaver08
Richter began talking in his sleep "I wanted to come to class. I said nothing about learning"

Craven twitched. 'Yep now hes gonna pay.' She smirked at her thought the started to think of a nonlethal way to get her revenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:26 pm
"What do you need too slay?" Dante was curious but curiosty last time got him a beating from raven but he did dare ask. He looked at Johnny he seemed to be struggling alot with a ring. "Must be a dud?" He laughed. "You got scammed!"  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:39 pm
"What are you talking about? I said nothing about slaying anything," Raven said in her own voice but then quickly changed to the evil voice as she plunged her hand into the water and grabbed Johnny's wrist. "Now I choose for you! And you won't like keeping me waiting," Raven almost roared at him. Then she took her last beast bow and started cutting Johnny's ring finger off. "I will take my ring back at all costs you filthy being," Raven shouted as she broke the bone at the lower end of Johnny's finger and pulled it off completely. Then she looked around and crushed all that was left of his finger until only the ring was in her hand. "Your lucky I don't kill you where you lay Johnny. Don't ever touch my things again," Raven warned him and started walking away again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:53 pm
Dante was shcoked. "Raven, what's going on!" He never seen raven so angry and he was surpised to see this. There is alot of evil in voice He stepped back. "Why are you doing this to Johnny, Stop it!" Dante goes to grab her before she walks off.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:00 pm
When the bell rang Craven left Richter to sleep on his desk. She could smell her eldest brothers scent in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 pm
johnny handed over his hand.And said im doing this for you raven, to help you out in fofilling your destiny johnny said as he released the last of evil in him "argh" he yelled as black shadws flew from above his head get out of my body he yelled and the ring slid off.He picked it up and handed it to raven here you go he smiled laughing im not that bad of a person right johnny asked raven.  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:52 pm
He suddenly woke up in the empty classroom. "Craven?" He called. He looked at the clock. He dashed our of the classroom knowing he was completely screwed."s**t! I'm gonna kill Craven. Why didn't she wake me?!?!" He realized it was too late to enter the classroom. He began walking to the stairs that led to the roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante was shcoked. "Raven, what's going on!" He never seen raven so angry and he was surpised to see this. There is alot of evil in voice He stepped back. "Why are you doing this to Johnny, Stop it!" Dante goes to grab her before she walks off.

"Who is this Raven you speak to me of. I know no name and no bounds!" The voice said to Dante. "The beast Johnny must die! For now he will live with a missing finger as a warning," The voice told them both. "Do not stop me and do not touch me. It will mean your death," The voice said as Raven rounded on Johnny again. "Your too late you pathetic magget! Your finger is lost, now it serves its purpose as a warning. Your body is in shock and your brain will not recognize it for quite some time." The voice informed Johnny with no compassion at all. "You, dear beasty, are a the worst kind of scum to walk in my presence!" The voice shouted at Johnny as Raven walked away. "Dante help me! I have to get to Corvenian..." Raven said in her normal voice before continuing to walk away. I hate this ring and this amulet and Markuze's evil. It will not control me much longer...Raven thought to herself.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:43 pm
Kairi heard what Raven said. And appeared in front of Raven. "It's you Princess!" Kairi said and hugged her. "Now this Johnny you speak of..." Kairi said forgetting about Johnny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:22 pm
Soul_Reaver08
He suddenly woke up in the empty classroom. "Craven?" He called. He looked at the clock. He dashed our of the classroom knowing he was completely screwed."s**t! I'm gonna kill Craven. Why didn't she wake me?!?!" He realized it was too late to enter the classroom. He began walking to the stairs that led to the roof.

Richter's scent reached Craven's nose. She leaned against the access door looking Jack. "What do you need?" She asked.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:18 pm
johnny began to laugh and said i've delt with worse pain before he said looking at dante and wondering how both would survive this  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:42 am
CelestialAera
Kairi heard what Raven said. And appeared in front of Raven. "It's you Princess!" Kairi said and hugged her. "Now this Johnny you speak of..." Kairi said forgetting about Johnny.

"Princess? I know no princess," the evil voice said to Kairi. "Johnny must die!" the voice shouted until it echoed. Then Raven fought and gained control for a second. "Kairi why do I have the feeling there's something I don't know about being called Princess?" Raven asked, "Shut up! Who ordered you to speak?" The voice asked Raven and then punched her in the face. The blow let Raven take over one more time. "Dante help me! I have....to get...to Corvenian....it's the ring...and amulet...I don't want to kill you........or Johnny....HELP ME!" Raven screamed as Markuze's evil took her over again and she began to walk away.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:00 am
"You're the princess of the heavens... The ultimate one.. Celestial, you, and I were great friends a long time ago.." Kairi said. "Please remember..." Kairi said as she put her hand on the princess's head. Through her hand were memories of them together having a great time and playing in the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:47 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

Richter's scent reached Craven's nose. She leaned against the access door looking Jack. "What do you need?" She asked.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Well there's no use going to class now so i guess i'll hang with you till the day's over." He walked over to the railing on the side of the building.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:20 am
Dante sighs and rushes at raven grabbing her head and slamming it into the ground knocking her out. "I need to know where you clan is located but i can't have you awake" Just then Corvenian appeared. 'She has completed her task?" Dante nodded as Corvenian took the ring and amulet away. 'Will she be herself?" Corvenian nodded. "Just have her rest." She carried her back to the cottage.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games