Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"Wait." grabs her shoulder. "Can't we talk about this?"

Xeggr, yuffie likes you to no?

"Ya, she does, but I don't want to loose you within the proccess. That's why we need to talk about this with Yuffie."

ummmm, I guess..........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:15 pm
"C'mon." *holds Alita hand* "Let's find them."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:15 pm
*walks outside the castle without bixyll knowing* how did even get here in the first place?*walks around*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:18 pm
FallenLight262

ok!  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:23 pm
bixyll went up to the top floor there was no roof he looked over the edge he was really high up he saw something move down at the bottom but he couldnt tell who /what it was  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:25 pm
*walks around until yuffie saw something* whats this?*trys to pull it out from the ground.*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:25 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262

ok!

*begins to walk* "So uh, I kinda lost my memory. You mind telling me on how we met?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:27 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

ok!

*begins to walk* "So uh, I kinda lost my memory. You mind telling me on how we met?"

We met in Twilight town, I was being bullied by some jerks, and you came in and rescued me! You gave me this ring and said you would never foget about.......me...  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:31 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

ok!

We met in Twilight town, I was being bullied by some jerks, and you came in and rescued me! You gave me this ring and said you would never foget about.......me...

Xeggr thought and remembered. "Ya, I remember now. It was Seifer and his gang bullying you. That was when I roaming around the worlds."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:33 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

ok!

Xeggr thought and remembered. "Ya, I remember now. It was Seifer and his gang bullying you. That was when I roaming around the worlds."

hehe, remember when Seifer tried to kiss me and you got really reallllly pissed??? *smiles*  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*walks around until yuffie saw something* whats this?*trys to pull it out from the ground.*

bixyll wen back into the castle and went inside the green room " i wonder where evryone is"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:37 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

ok!

hehe, remember when Seifer tried to kiss me and you got really reallllly pissed??? *smiles*

"Ya I do. I remember the whole thing. After I scared them away, I asked if you were ok."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*pulls the object out and falls over* oww....* looks at the object then stands up* this is my weapons. *does a little dance* finally i have my weapon back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:39 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

"Ya I do. I remember the whole thing. After I scared them away, I asked if you were ok."

I said that you were my night in shinning armor ((and no, xeggr is not getting any action from me, so shut up!!))  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

I said that you were my night in shinning armor ((and no, xeggr is not getting any action from me, so shut up!!))

"And I said whatever and gave you the bead ring."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games