Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:02 pm
"Good idea. Need help getting there?" Kono asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:03 pm
"no... I'm fine" she said softly but as she reached the door she collapsed on the ground and passed out  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:06 pm
"Santanna!" The class gasped. Kono rushed forward and picked her up. "Class, please stay calm. I'm going to rush Santanna to the nurse." He pushed the door open and ran through the twisted hallways, Santanna in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:08 pm
she curled into his warmth as she started coming back "wa-what happened?" she managed to ask weakly, her eyes still closed  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:10 pm
"You collapsed and blacked out. Don't try to walk, I'm getting you to the nurse." He said softly, reaching the last turn to get to the nurse.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:11 pm
she nodded weakly resting her head on his shoulder falling back to sleep  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Kono makes a sharp turn and reaches the nurses office. "Her name is Santanna, she collapsed and blacked out, can you please care for her?" He asked, putting her on a bed gently. The nurse nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 pm
"mmmm" she missed his warmth and curled up a little then winced in pain. she clutched her stomach  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Kono kneeled by her side. "Santanna, are you okay?" He asked, a worried look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:21 pm
"I-i don't know" she held her stomach some more "I need mom" she was crying softly from pain  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:26 pm
"Gotcha." Kono said. He grabbed his cellphone and dialed Kinta's phone number. Ring....Ring..... "Hello?" Kinta answered. "Kinta, Santanna needs you pronto!" Kono hissed into the phone. No longer than 5 seconds, Kinta was running by Santanna's side. "Santanna, what's wrong? Tell me anything you know. Anything!" Kinta said, clutching Santanna's hand  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:28 pm
"mom... mom it hurts" she was still crying softly and holding her stomach "the baby... mom I'm scared"  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Kinta had a worried look on her face no sooner than she had said it. "Nurse, would it be okay to check up on her?" she asked. The nurse nodded slowly. "It will be a little risky since she has a child." Kono sat in a chair. "I understand. Santanna, is it okay with you?" Kinta asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm
she nodded "yes, it's fine" she was still a little scared and reached for Konos hand. the pain in her abdomen sparked again "ahh!!" she clenched her fist  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:59 pm
Kono held her hand softly. The nurse said,"I'll have to do some x-rays, so you both have to leave the room for a short while." Both of them nodded. "we understand." They both left the room and sat on a bench outside. "Kinta...I think I am in love with Santanna." Kono confessed. "When I look at her, my heart beats fast and all I can do is stare in ecstacy."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games