Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:03 pm
*glomps and huggles* Hi Celestial =^_^= XP I'm working on my profile now so I'm coming in and out of this thread  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Sanzo, what ever you do to your profile, it'll be perfect. =P

and now, I go.
Celest, Not me? xP  

raytray

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:07 pm
Okay then. I'm about to drop off to sleep actually. I've been like this all day, and I don't like it. I'm an insomniac and I normally get plenty of sleep too. What's wrong with me? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:10 pm
I dunno... everyone needs sleep eventually, it was bound to catch up to you XP. I was exhausted yesterday when I got home  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:20 pm
You have a point....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:21 pm
I still like saying "sleep is for the weak!" its funnies when I crash right after saying that.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:27 pm
I do that too. I think the longest that I've ever gone without sleep was 48 hours. that was in first grade, and I got perfect grades. Is it just me, or is it much easier to get gold now? Also, isn't gaia becoming just a bit too flashy and childish?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Yeah it does seem to be a bit easier to make gold... but I'm not complaining. It is a bit flashy but meh whatever I have fun on here anyway  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:45 pm
I had to delete my character to get my mouth back today.... they need a reset function if they're going to have all this s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:48 pm
I haven't tried to change it yet, but I agree, they should have a way to go back to the original mouths if people want  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:50 pm
*walks in with a stereo, sets it on the bar, and plays the song from the video on her profile ("The Way" by Fastball).*

Hi all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:52 pm
hiya Argy, seen my profile lately? I'm still gonna add icons at the bottom but its coming along XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:02 pm
Sanzoskitsune
hiya Argy, seen my profile lately? I'm still gonna add icons at the bottom but its coming along XP

And it's lookin' good! mrgreen I like my quote, and the kids are fun too. 3nodding

*does happy dance because she finally got the video to work*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm
lol yeah that's Koji, Elsa, Nobu and Tokaji. I can see that convo taking place in my head too... right before Elsa beats the crap out of Koji  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:07 pm
*enters*

Um, Sanzo, you /really/ like your inner children, don't you...

And argy - have the enemies revealed themselves yet?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games