Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

x3ookiineko

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm
thanks for the labu necklace! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Yay! Thanks a bunch for the Purple Gaia Feet Stockings!  

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 pm
Thank you for the experiment. This is going to be interesting.... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 pm
Thanks so much for the ducky hat, that actualtt made my day, I've wanted it for SO long <3 <3 <3  

~Stir of echoes~

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Oh my. Thanks for the underwear! *Is honestly wearing them right now* xd

cool Now I don't have to go comando anymore... cool

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 pm
I have just a more recent thread about anonymous gift giving so be welcome to come and chat! i will be giving gifts to some people who have as well have given gifts or to people who have not ever gotten a gift. thanx a lot!  

schklueter

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:20 pm
schklueter
I have just a more recent thread about anonymous gift giving so be welcome to come and chat! i will be giving gifts to some people who have as well have given gifts or to people who have not ever gotten a gift. thanx a lot!

We have no need of a more recent thread. It's not like this one expires or anything. There is no "best before" date on this thread.

If you want to chat, go to the phunkeh thread. But I'd suggest going and reading the rules of the guild a few more times so that they sink in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Taeryyn
schklueter

We have no need of a more recent thread. It's not like this one expires or anything. There is no "best before" date on this thread.

If you want to chat, go to the phunkeh thread. But I'd suggest going and reading the rules of the guild a few more times so that they sink in.

okay. i understand. and im sorry about this. i didnt know that everyone was so concered. im sorry once again. do you know how to delet a thread? or will gaia not let me? im sorry for asking. i just dont want to cause anymore trouble. emo  

schklueter

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:28 pm
schklueter

okay. i understand. and im sorry about this. i didnt know that everyone was so concered. im sorry once again. do you know how to delet a thread? or will gaia not let me? im sorry for asking. i just dont want to cause anymore trouble. emo

No worries. You don't need to delete it, the crew members will delete it or lock it.

It's good to ask questions. : ) We're more than willing to point you in the right direction. Just as a general rule, if there's a topic about something on the first couple of pages, it doesn't need to be duplicated. If you're not sure about something, just ask.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Thanks to whomever sent the VD2009 lollipop. It is delightful.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

schklueter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm
Taeryyn
schklueter

No worries. You don't need to delete it, the crew members will delete it or lock it.

It's good to ask questions. : ) We're more than willing to point you in the right direction. Just as a general rule, if there's a topic about something on the first couple of pages, it doesn't need to be duplicated. If you're not sure about something, just ask.

okay. thanx again for not gettng mad at me a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 pm
@schklueter - Thanks for trying to help keep the gift giving spirit alive, though. Nothing to be embarrassed about and no one's mad at you. We all make mistakes. This thread may be old but it's still active so stick around for some gifting fun. biggrin

Speaking of gifting fun... *Throws some gifts out into the crowd*  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

schklueter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 pm
thanx to who ever gave me the orage and green scarf for one of teh avatrs i made! i really appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:59 pm
[ Terra ]
@schklueter - Thanks for trying to help keep the gift giving spirit alive, though. Nothing to be embarrassed about and no one's mad at you. We all make mistakes. This thread may be old but it's still active so stick around for some gifting fun. biggrin

Speaking of gifting fun... *Throws some gifts out into the crowd*

thanx Terra. biggrin  

schklueter

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games