Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6864 6865 6866 6867 6868 6869 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:44 pm
*throws popcorn up in the air* SNOW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:45 pm
omg XD yay SNOW *eats snow*  

HACK-Jane

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 pm
squee_moon
My snow!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 pm
squee_moon

OMG wait!!! gonk That one was yellow...  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:48 pm
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
My snow!

my universe confused what you gonna do  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:49 pm
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
My snow!

*steals it*  

Ketake 2.0

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
My snow!

*steals it*

you cant steal it, "Alfred and Garfield ruler of the universe" hasn't given you permission. I have proof that I have permission i just need to find it *sifts through deeds and such*

EDIT: found it
Alfred and Garfield
The ultimate power of Alfred and Garfield, is inevitably undeniable and infinity, controlling all that is within the universe, and contemplating on the luxurious mysteries that it poses, and creates. Indeed Alfred and Garfield controlls and holds the knowledge of such power but rarely uses it, and even knows about the predominant power in other universes. During one meeting with Squee, Alfred and Garfield let her borrow some of this maximized power to aid her in her conquest of Earth, and they currently have a Psychic link, allowing their minds and thoughts to be shared and explored.
SEEEEEE and no i did not make that up... i dont even know what some of those words mean xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:57 pm
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
My snow!

*steals it*

you cant steal it, "Alfred and Garfield ruler of the universe" hasn't given you permission. I have proof that I have permission i just need to find it *sifts through deeds and such*

Alfred and Garfield
The ultimate power of Alfred and Garfield, is inevitably undeniable and infinity, controlling all that is within the universe, and contemplating on the luxurious mysteries that it poses, and creates. Indeed Alfred and Garfield controlls and holds the knowledge of such power but rarely uses it, and even knows about the predominant power in other universes. During one meeting with Squee, Alfred and Garfield let her borrow some of this maximized power to aid her in her conquest of Earth, and they currently have a Psychic link, allowing their minds and thoughts to be shared and explored.
SEEEEEE and no i did not make that up... i dont even know what some of those words mean xD
Since I didn't read it it doesn't effect me  

Ketake 2.0

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

ZOMG, where are my clothes?  
Play the game:
http://funderoo.com/games/red-team  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:58 pm
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
My snow!

*steals it*

Alfred and Garfield

But its mine and A&G's universe and you cant steal it gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Play the game:

No guys, play THE Game

And Blue, I whus going to steal them whee I should have lol

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:01 pm
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon
Ketake 2.0
squee_moon

*steals it*

Alfred and Garfield

But its mine and A&G's universe and you cant steal it gonk

I'ma gonna go Pacman on your popcorn!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:03 pm
chianachan
Thanatos Phoenix
Play the game:

No guys, play THE Game

And Blue, I whus going to steal them whee I should have lol

xd I should have known.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6864 6865 6866 6867 6868 6869 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games