Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 am
Thanks for the gift wellwisher!

I hope you don't mind, but I opened it.... sweatdrop

I never get presents and I was too excited...and then afterwards I was like..."wait...was I suppose to wait?"

I hope that's okay!

And thank you very much! I LOVE IT!

PS. Just so you know, I was getting you a present anyway, I just can't figure out what you DONT have. LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 am
wow thats amazing that you do all that i only post once on each of my mules my computer can barely handle the daily chances. how much gold can your makefrom tattoos?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 am
hot4urshoelaces
Oh, I see. well, that's fine I guess. It just means you, were greedy and impatient, but it's still your christmas gift.

It's, quite a bit of work, and it usually takes closer to 4 hours since I try to do things on my main account at the same time.I'd assume that tattoos, just like the fish items it would depend on what the item comes from, and how much people want it.
Gold, white, and purple ink needign tattoos should be worth more, then say, brown ink tattoos.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:37 am
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Oh, I see. well, that's fine I guess. It just means you, were greedy and impatient, but it's still your christmas gift.

It's, quite a bit of work, and it usually takes closer to 4 hours since I try to do things on my main account at the same time.I'd assume that tattoos, just like the fish items it would depend on what the item comes from, and how much people want it.
Gold, white, and purple ink needign tattoos should be worth more, then say, brown ink tattoos.

I'm quite sorry. In the future, I shall wait.

It's just I don't believe I shall have internet during Christmas and would not have been able to open until the 28th at least. And I do get quite child-like and giddy during Christmas and this being the only gift I've ever received from someone other than my husband, Ame, and Emalthya, I got overly excited.

Sorry if I offended you, and thanks again.

Random: Depends on the tats, you can make up to 1k or as little as 20 gold or just break even. It really just depends on the daily MP and how you got your ink and such.

Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am

*still amazed by your gold making skills*

Gotta find you a gift...you'll have it I'm sure. But it'll be a gift, and it'll come from the heart.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:42 pm
hot4urshoelaces
Sorry if I offended you, and thanks again.
It doesn't matter much, you were going to open it eventually.

Ame: Whatever it is, if I don't own it, I'll keep it. if I do own it, Who knows, I might still use it, or it might just stay in my inventory for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of gifts that get sent for christmas the reciever already has at least one of that item due to the items that are given usually are given because they match. (and frequently, matching items are already parts of inventories.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 pm
So far I've gotten christmas gifts from:
Cool4  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:35 pm
Ish procrastinating 3nodding Well I guess it's multitasking. Do people actually care about analyzing poems, for every poetic device they've used.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 pm
cool4
Ish procrastinating 3nodding Well I guess it's multitasking. Do people actually care about analyzing poems, for every poetic device they've used.

i dont  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 pm
randomgirl768
cool4

i dont
not, not usually.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 pm
wellwisher
randomgirl768
cool4

i dont
not, not usually.

It's like the 4th maybe 5th paragraph I've had to write analyzing poetry. I get to present it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:22 pm
bump  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 pm
bump ^_^  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games