Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Elcia
"I won't deny that humans are innately stupid but they are so childishly curious, so imaginative." Elcia said taking a few determined steps toward him.
"You say you have lived for many years and yet you seem to have disregarded all of the lessons to be learned there. How are you different from the worst of all humans? What gives you the right to commit genocide upon the whole human race? Then what? Would you decide the other races were unworthy as well? Where would you end?" there was a command in her voice that had not been there before.

Azkadellia clung to the ceiling over the spot where she had placed Lobo. Her tail lashed a little as she watched the scene.
How am I different. I'm giving them a chance at happiness, unity, are you one to take that away? I will end when the human race is liberated and I their shepherd as one will regenerate this world to its former glory.

Cthugarai! you take away their redemption? Maybe you are the hollow husk you speak of in heart. You are no more positive of your goals then anyone else. so how do you know you are in the right? I can bring humanity more joy then you could dream of and you deny them that. and fear? maybe you don't realize that war is what brings peace and with peace brings war. all peaceful times have a war before them my friend. This is just the one that will lay humans to rest so they will no longer have to fight. But if you truly wish to die for your cause, then go right ahead. I have more then enough firepower to take you down in my self alone. and my children will not sit aside to watch may i warn you.

*The illuminous get ready to attack*

You are too weak Cthugarai. You will die and leave nothing behind except organs to make new illuminous experiments.

Viral: How many bodies does it take?

Zenaku: To make an illuminous? a sorrowful 3

Viral: 3 humans and you say those three humans are happy through one illuminous?

Zenaku: I see your arguement. But rest assure my son. direct human to illuminous transformations are already on the rise. Just ask the first one. Chain

Viral: Chain?

Zenaku: Enough of this! *He looks away from Viral to the others* You all have your book! I offer you all your lives if you just leave now without Viral. Think about it. With the humans becomming illuminous and the world being repaired what more do you need? All of you alls races will have more land to roam and you all don't have to be secret anymore. All it takes is one sacrifice. *he looks at Viral* And who will know besides us? If all of you hate the illuminous and my army for being artificial, then what is so different about Viral?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Angry magical sparks flew and burst in the air around Kerrigan as she tried to get her temper under control at Zenaku's words. "Giving them a chance at happiness, eh? So did you ask each and every human about this beforehand? Ask them what will make them happy, and they all said becoming illuminous?" She snarled with disgust at him, but quieted slightly as she listened to him talk for a bit. "So what you're saying is there's nothing different about Viral. So then why would you want to keep him so bad? There's no difference. Why should it matter if we take him with us and then leave you alone?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Angry magical sparks flew and burst in the air around Kerrigan as she tried to get her temper under control at Zenaku's words. "Giving them a chance at happiness, eh? So did you ask each and every human about this beforehand? Ask them what will make them happy, and they all said becoming illuminous?" She snarled with disgust at him, but quieted slightly as she listened to him talk for a bit. "So what you're saying is there's nothing different about Viral. So then why would you want to keep him so bad? There's no difference. Why should it matter if we take him with us and then leave you alone?"
Because with some more research and conditioning I can control Viral to the extent of completely annihilating every other disease on earth. That is Virals primary function. Viral is the cure for AIDS and Cancer and any disease you can think of. I just need to get rid of the one thing I gave him, a human like mind. thoughts, feelings, ambition. Viral could have saved thousands but chose to kill for freedom.

Viral: I.....I didn't know i was meant for that.

Zenaku: You were Viral. You are no more evil then what your friends accuse me of being.

Viral: *He falls to his knees feeling torn* It was natural >< No creature wants to be contained like tool.

Zenaku: Natural? Viral you don't know the emotions you feel. You are nothing but stolen information, everything you are is just data.

Viral:...............

Zenaku: Viral, get up.

Viral: *He stands up against his will*

Zenaku: Viral, face your friends

Viral: *He faces the group*

Zenaku: Kill Kerrigan Viral.

Viral: *He puts his arms up against his will and walks over towards Kerrigan and lunges for her neck and picks her up by it* No!

Zenaku: See what you are Viral? nothing but a puppet!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm
Kerrigan immediately shrank in Viral's grasp and dropped down and flew out and back towards Zenaku. "It's ok Viral. I know you can't help it," she assured him, smiling crookedly before turning to Zenaku. "You made him. If you kept your experiment and research notes, you can make a new one, without a human mind or any of that stuff you just said. Then it wouldn't be murder, because that's what you're proposing for him. To be rid of his mind is to kill him, regardless if his body survives. That is why I hate you. Because you could do things better without murder or genocide, but you choose to do it that way because you're a freaking psychopath! A genius, but a psycho! Oh, and by the way, YOUR BRAIN is also all data. It's called ELECTRICAL SIGNALS IN THE BRAIN," she says it nice and slow for him like she was speaking to a child, while continuously moving to keep away from attacks from Viral as she spoke.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:05 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan immediately shrank in Viral's grasp and dropped down and flew out and back towards Zenaku. "It's ok Viral. I know you can't help it," she assured him, smiling crookedly before turning to Zenaku. "You made him. If you kept your experiment and research notes, you can make a new one, without a human mind or any of that stuff you just said. Then it wouldn't be murder, because that's what you're proposing for him. To be rid of his mind is to kill him, regardless if his body survives. That is why I hate you. Because you could do things better without murder or genocide, but you choose to do it that way because you're a freaking psychopath! A genius, but a psycho! Oh, and by the way, YOUR BRAIN is also all data. It's called ELECTRICAL SIGNALS IN THE BRAIN," she says it nice and slow for him like she was speaking to a child, while continuously moving to keep away from attacks from Viral as she spoke.
Zenaku: Viral, stop and explain will you?

Viral: *He stops* He has no notes Kerries >< I destroyed them in my escape. Thats why he needs me. to restore what I took. He isn't just talking about regular data, my mind was made by logging onto the internet when I was a computer virus.

Zenaku: Thus creating his personality. He doesn't even truly know what his emotions are. He could only cry because i fed him the information through myself telepathically. As for the genocide, that is inevitable. Do you think with power such as this there is no price? Each decision is signing the death warrant to many. Even not making decisions costs lives Kerrigan. You all seem to have made your decision. But at least your blood will carry your torches for all of you.

*The illuminous start crowding aroun the quickly looking for a chance to strike* *In a massive horde they all charge forward at the group in a seemingly endless wave*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 pm
"I highly doubt that you were stupid enough to not make hard copies of the data and keep it at another location-" Kerrigan started arguing before getting sidetracked and starting at another point. "It just sounds like a case of being a teen almost. No teen knows what emotions they have either really-" She started arguing a new point. "Oh yes, hmm, try to promote world peace, or kill the human race and replace them with creatures? Decisions, decisions...." She stopped abruptly as the illuminous charged. "Dammit, can't I get a moment of peace?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 pm
Cthugarai's anger grew the longer he listened to Zenaku, but he knew that there was no way to convince him of any perspective other then his own. Kerrigan had the same points and had the strongest argument.

He was also biding his time. The longer Zenaku ran his mouth the more time Cthugarai had to heal his leg. As the Illuminous started to attack his leg was at roughly 40% still not enough to actually USE it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 am
As Zenaku ran off his mouth, Elcia's mind was whirling at lightning speed and several things dawned on her.
At the moment of realization Azkadellia with a flash of light in her eyes sprang into action. The first wave of Illuminous met a wall of white hot flame and where incinerated on contact. Diving in among them she torn one after another to pieces with her claws, sending others flying across the room to crunch against the walls. Hot flames dripped from her jaws.

In the distraction and chaos that ensued Elcia ran, poping in and out of space untill she suddenly stood beside Viral. She lunged as he moved, grabed his arm and with a sharp command he suddenly vanished.

"You want Viral so much Zenaku!" Elcia said turning to the man "You'll have to answer to me to get him."

(( If you can't win their game start playing your own. I don't know if it will work so I have a back up plan.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:45 pm
Lobo was thoroughly confused by this point. Abstract concepts such as time and thought tended to be beyond her comprehension, though she acknowleged their existence and importance. However, in Lobo's world, they simply were and that was all that mattered. El Antonio was better at that sort of thing...

She yelped as the Illuminous started charged, tried to fly reflexively... And fell to the ground, shrieking in pain.
The dragon had begun slaughtering the Illuminous, and Lobo used the distraction to creep closer to Viral and Zenaku.

((Since Lobo doesn't appear to have any special powers and has a broken wing, I don't know what to do at this point... I'll come up with something when the time is right... And yes, a stuffed animal that may or may not be a product of Lobo's insanity is better at abstract concepts and science than she is >.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 pm
((It's okay Lobo ^_^ your character is rather normal with no godly powers so you eventually get to that point. But I repeatedly want to hug your sweet little Lobo for it heart
Elcia would be much the same with out a weapon or something containing magic, or some plant life. XP ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Zenaku: My children will take care of that Elcia *He said as three illuminous tackle Elci to the ground and start biting at her* *He began walking away as soldiers filled the room and shot at Azka and the others*

Viral: *He drew his ice sword and he glided at Zenaku quickly slashhing at him*

Zenaku: *he moves to the side*

Viral: you should know that i will always fight back *He got his knife and slashed Zenaku across the chest*

Zenaku: Best way to die Viral *He grabs Viral by the Jaw and punches him across the room into a mob of illuminous as they began stabbing at Viral* *He walks over to Kerrigan as she paniced* *He grabs her by the jaw and pulls her to him* Viral was a computer virus and he burned down the base *He punches her across the face* no copies were able to survive *He punches her again* and the illuminous are not a replacement. Just a rebirth. *He draws an iron knife* You seem to mean much to Viral. *He stabs her in the shoulder* So farewell to you first *He throws her to the ground* *He walks away*

Viral: *He liquifies after seeing what Zenaku did and slithers from the mob and reforms running to Kerrigans aid and holding her close* Kerries! *He puts a hand on her wound and sinks into to stop the poisoning* Kerries, no! cry

Zenaku: *He grabs a pipe and walks over to Cthugarai singing* Doom comes at last, so much but not aveil, so much is but to fail.....*He picks up Cthugarais chin with the pipe* .....Sad, sad that bitter wail. Almost, but Lost *A demonic voice as well as 5 other voices say with his the word "Lost" at the end* *He brings the pipe up and hits Cthugarai between the eyes hard* *He walks away as the illuminous crowd behind him to guard him*

(I'm sorry if Zenaku is cheap but thats just how he is in character ^^; I hope he is insane enough to you all <:3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Cthugarai stood in place fighting off illuminous as they came near enough his swords the seemingly endless hoard enough to dampen his spirits, but his anger toward Zenaku enough to keep his attacks accurate and deadly. As Zenaku stabbed Kerrigan Cthugarai felt it deep in his heart, as if he too were poisoned. Only fueling his anger.

As Zenaku suddenly appeared singing some twisted song Cthugarai was still unable to flee, but when the pipe came down and that demonic voice rang out of Zenaku, Cthugarai felt a sudden surge of energy, his lineage drawing on some unknown Ancient power, enough to barely cushion his attack, somehow, but when he went to strike Zenaku, he was gone, leaving nothing behind but that malicious laughter and another wave of illuminous.

With all this going on Cthugarai felt nearly helpless. With his leg now at 60% he could walk on it, but running was out of the question.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 am
Lobo winces at Zenaku's 'song', ears pressed flat to her head. As Viral rushes away to help Kerri, and the others are fighting the Illuminous, she is left all alone in a small empty pocket amongst the fighting.
'Lost' in the many voices, and Cthugarai is struck. She shudders. El Antonio, hiding in her shirt with just his head sticking out, tries to comfort her, but what comfort is to be had in this battle zone? A small assortment of 'heroes' had no chance against the damned of this place...

Then she notices that Zanaku and his Illuminous guard are drawing nearer to her.
"Aiya!" she yelps, looking around frantically, but she is trapped. She cannot fly away, and the fighting is on all sides. So she does the next best thing... She runs up, crouched low to the ground, and bites Zenaku.

She wouldn't make it through this, but perhaps El Antonio could survive unnoticed and escape when it was all over...
((*shrugs* Biting the crazy guy seemed like a good idea at the time...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:29 am
((Well, it seems that school is preventing me from getting on as often. I'm confused to the point where I'm not even sure anymore. I would love to know what has happened in the time I was gone. Thank you!))

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:21 pm
Zenaku: ARG! you dig your grave child! *He grabs Lobo by the Jaw and prys her off. He then throws her at the wall*

Viral: *he surrounds the knife blade and pulls it out and covers Kerrigans wound* Don't die on me Kerrigan. We got so much more to do as a team <:3 And i want you to be there ^^ Someone has to do the scolding around here.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games