Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:12 am
*dancey dancey*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:02 am
Hello ^^ I like peanut butter xD...Well anywho, I can't tell you my real name because I don't trust people on the internet, so you can all me Peanut...I'm almost twenty years old...May 21st baby xD w00t...Yeah so I'm a really random person and well I like to chat and schtuff. I just joined Gaia today!  

`Lothiriel-of-Imladris

Funkcarla8

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:31 am
hi i'm carla
I'm 14 and live in surrey, England. i love art and am taking it as a G.C.S.E. i want to be an airhostess and see the world and meet new people on the way. when i'm older i won't be spending my money on doing up my house i'll be going on holiday with it because at the end of my life it'll be the experiences in life that'll mean more then a modern home.
luv Carla
xxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:51 pm
PMs must be down - I didn't get one from the guild network saying that I had been accepted. 0.o

Anyway, hi =D  

Rowdy Roddy Piper

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:05 pm
Dude, awesome SN!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:05 am
yay rootbeer!  

Crimson Sonata

Apathetic Aardvark

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:20 pm
Hi I like gold. eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:28 pm
YO.

my name is vanessa and i am fourteen years old. one thing that you guys should know most about me is that i always tell the truth no matter how much it hurts.

that's all you basicly need to know.
OH and i love gold.
biggrin

hanageek

Azirru(broke)

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:51 pm
I'm zir. I'm 15.. I'm a dork... stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:27 pm
Lia
I like many things, music/books=life! I play viola and bass guitar.
I did martial arts untill I hurt myself badly running hurddles. I am very athletic and relativly intellegent thoug hi can not spell well. Thank you. This has been my ramble for the day.  

Alexi Demirikov

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:35 pm
i say, welcome to the last 4 new people who posted! welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:13 am
My name is Dave I live in florida and my sister got me involved in Gaia I love all types of music and movies and I love to talk to people and just having fun I really like most of the people I have met so far on here and thank you so much for letting me in the guild  

GabrilDraven

neon_nightlight

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:23 am
Hey ho i appled and i think i go accpted i'm conffesed ... well thats me most of the time Hello Hello Nmaes are so unimportant because odds are people might decide to call you something else... like this person i know that comtimues to call me Monkey...every one calles me Neon or Blue so i just answer to it . I like to draw.. its fun and teh colors of the markers are pretty and i wanna make comics.. or childrens books warping children is such a nice profession ( but only if doen right)) i'm 20 something cause i just don't feel like being the other number today get me on a good day and i'll tell you ... I like cake and wish it to be made a food group... along with pie cause people jsut don't understand the power of pie....PEANUT BUTTER ROCKS TOO.. as long as theri are drinks near by ...if not peanut butter is the ultimate tourte assasin..*bum bum bum-background music-*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:14 pm
Hey, I'm new to Gaia. I'm Liz, and I'm just poor as can be. I can't even seem to get a FREE house!, Oh and I would post a poll but I don't know how sad Can you help?  

PrincessLiz

M.Power0

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:53 pm
Hi i am Jenny and i am 16 yrs. old. I am new but i saw my bro play a little. i dont really know how to do stuff here but i try my best. in my school i am one of the most athletic and smart girls.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games