Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 pm
Tori's eyes went wide and he hugged her.
"I'm sorry, that was my fault," he said, regretting he said her real name, "I don't know what to do."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Fang hung on him for a moment, and chewed her lip, "Whatever we decide....we have to talk to him."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:09 pm
Tori looked at her with a sigh. Now she wanted him to be in the same room with Kujaku! He wasn't sure if he would be able to deal with that. After all, he may be calmed down, but the bloodlust might act back up if he saw Kujaku.
"I'm not sure that's a good idea," he said with hesitation, "I might try to kill him again."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm
Fang thought. She didn't really think she would do well with just her and Kujaku. "What if..." an idea popped into her head so suddenly she almost fell over, "What if it was Gestrian, not you?...but Kujaku would still be scared of you, because it's still you're body...and Gestrian seems to be able to keep calm with what he did...?" It was just a suggestion. A dangerous one. But a suggestion none the less.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Tori looked at her, worried.
"That would mean Kujaku finds out though," he said, nervous. He had never let Gestrian out willingly...except to save Fang. Somehow, even though he didn't like it, it seemed like the best choice.
"I'll ask him," he said after a minute, feeling within himself. He felt Gestrian's approval instantly and he opened his eyes, even more nervous.
"He says he'll do it," he said with a worried tone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:38 pm
"He could pretend to be you." Fang hugged Tori again, "Oh good!" Somehow Gestrian had stopped looking so bad, in her eyes. Yeah, he was a murdurer...but so were a lot of other people, right? One day she'd have to have Tori ask him why he did/does it...but anyway,
"We have to make sure Kujaku keeps his mouth shut."She stroked his cheek, "Ready?..I'll fill you in on everything once you're back to normal, okay?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 am
Tori looked at her, still worried, but nodded and let Gestrian take over. He was only aware of it for a second, but then he feel into t dreamless sleep.

Gestrian looked at Fang with a cocky smile.
"So, now we teach my other grandson that you don't mess with the favorite's girlfriend," he said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am
"Thanks for doing this, Gestrian." she nodded, "Just pretend that you're Tori though... So he doesn't know about you, okay? I don't know what he would do if he knew." she took Gestrian's hand and started back to the dining hall to find Kujaku.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 am
Gestrian nodded, holding her hand and feeling strange. He had never held a woman's hand before. Now, other parts of a woman were a different story.
"What exactly are we trying to accomplish?" he said, trying to get Tori's voice pitch right, "We aren't supposed to use force, and Kujaku wants you out of the picture. How do we go about this?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 am
" I don't care that he wants me dead. We need to make sure that he keeps what he knows quiet. If he were to tell your son it would be hell for all of us." she spoke quietly and strted to push open the dining hall doors, "ready?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm
Gestrian nodded, walking out into the hall. Kujaku was still at his seat and looked confused and sad. Holding Fang's hand he walked up to him. In Tori's voice he said, "Jaku, I'm sorry about earlier. Can we talk?"

Kujaku looked up at Tori, a little bit of hope in his eyes. He was acting normal. That was good. Maybe if it was just something silly Tori was over it.
"Sure," he said lightly, standing with poise and waiting for the two to move.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:08 pm
"Perhaps a bedroom, where it is a bit more private." Fang hinted. To Kujaku it would seem she was over-protective of her secret, instead of anything... More risky. Fang stepped back and let him pass, before once more taking Gestrian's hand and starting back into the hallway.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Gestrian made a thinking noise and smiled.
"We can go to my room," he said, trying to copy Tori's sense of innocent cheer, "It's quiet in there."

Kujaku didn't notice anything. To him, this was Tori. Gestrian was pulling it off.
"Whatever you say, My little bird," he said with a relieved sigh, following them quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 pm
Fang led the way, opening the door for the two men before letting herself in, and closing it. And locking it. "Tell me everything you know." the facade was dropped and Fang's temper was back.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:36 pm
Kujaku looked at Fang like she was worse than dirt.
"I don't listen to you," he said, walking over to Tori and hugging him, "I listen to what my Little bird wants."

Gestrian had to work to hide a face of contempt.
"Please tell her Jaku. I love her." he said, giving Kujaku puppy eyes. "Please?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff