Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Kanagawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:57 pm
Hello everyone!

Name: Well, my real name is Lauren. But I hate that name, so please call me Akari. :3
Interests/Hobbies: Drawing (especially love drawing manga), writing, reading, web surfing, forum posting, listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, playing video games (particularly RPGs), digital art, Japan, astronomy, psycology, supernatural stuff.
Music: I like a bunch of different kinds, but my favorite is classical. I like a bunch of different artists that I'm too lazy to list.
Other: Basically I'm a quiet, introverted nerd. I have a good sense of humor. I love to lol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:21 pm
Hey. Werd up.
I'm Lady Edamame. You can call me Lady E or V. Dont ask about the V.
I'm in my 20's. I go to college. My major is creative writting. I've been published before, but nothing major.
I'm fluent in Japanese.
I like cheese and broiled soybeans.
Nice to meet ya'll.  

LadyEdamame

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:14 pm
I'm Typo! 4laugh
I'm 14 and in my freshman year at High School-I haven't been canned yet. I'm not allowed to have popcorn anymore, and it makes me really sad.
I like to cook and bake, and do crafts. I'm latch hooking a giant Care Bear thing and trying to learn how to knit-I think it's pretty hard, anyway.
If there were two things that people have said about me that I want people to see me as, it would be "sweet" and that I have a "caution-be-damned approach to love". The last one, mainly, because it made me laugh when I heard it.
I have a feeling I've said too much.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:21 pm
Hullo - I am a young male and I thank Onyx for inviting me to this guild.

I am a GD-er, and a CB-er...of late, a ED-er, too! mrgreen  

Orele

Qysta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:30 pm
I love to fly, but I hadly ever been in the air... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:33 pm
Hey guys..

Shouldn't need to know my real name so I won't give that out.

I live in America, Ohio to be more specific.

I'm 15, turning 16 soon; taking Driving Ed's, almost done with the horrid thing.

I was a member of Gaia back when it used to be Go-Gaia razz

I used to RP a lot but when I lost my interest so did my interest in Gaia die out.

I'm starting to come back, not because of RP but generally just adding onto discussion.

Hobbies: Anime (Not Otaku like though), I like to play Football sometimes, wrestling (for the school team), playing FFXI, video games, sometimes Yugioh Cards whenever my cousins want to play with me.

Music: Rock, Hardrock, a little bit of deathmetal, trance, techno, rave, a little bit of 'emo' (if you know what I mean), punkrock, classical every now and then.

That covers my interests, see you guys around.  

Zero_Absolute_Nitemare

Pixel is Too Perfect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:15 pm
Umm... Yo. You can all call me Pixel-chan.

I'll just list of some my intrests, easy for the Pixel-Chan herself.

~Pixel-Chan likes drawing people.
~Pixel-Chan also likes yoai. Sue her. xD
~Pixel-Chan likes speaking in 3rd person. Love her anyway. ~Pixel-Chan Favorite bands/singers are Falloutboy,Backstreetboys,Kelly clarkson, Vanessa Carltion, Motion City Soundtrack, PANIC!at the disco, black eye peas, Gwen Stefani, The beatles, and Pink. ;D
~Pixel-Chan has a dragid blog.Click on it fools.
~Pixel-chan loves cute and cuddly things.
~Pixel-chan's Favorite animes (shows) are: Full Metal Alchemist, Hamtaro, Sailor Moon. American TV sucks. <3!
~Pixel-Chan's favorite mangas/webcomics: To many to list
~PixelChan loves to roleplay! But only mxm. Get over it.
~Pixel-Chan is single and straight but not looking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:34 pm
I am Casey. I live in Oregon. I am 19. I like to write. I like to read. I like to play video games like Guilty Gear and currently Kingdom Hearts II. I like to run for exorcise. I like to drink Coke. I have a girlfriend named Rachell, she lives in California. I go to a community collage called Chemeketa. I like it there. I am taking a Writing, and Literature course this term, as well as my usual Math, and History classes.

Is that enough?  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Zombie Lord Moses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:22 pm
Sup? Im a semi-regular of GD. Some may recognize me, most probably will not, though. Either way, I can always meet soeone I dont know and rmeove the problem entirely. =P

A majority of my posts will often be odd or lack seriousness, though I always try to make sure theres some solid information in each one as well that can be useful in some way or another. Sometimes I do make posts completely lacking in useful material, but those are reserved for when Im annoyed at some poor topic or another in GD. I cant say how much Ill post in this guild, honestly, though Ill make an effort to on a regular basis.

For the more personal information-
Im 17(Or will be shortly) and pretty much lack a social life or any trace thereof. I commonly spend my days on the computer and if not then playing ITG or DDR(Well, whenever my PS2 isnt broken anyway.) Studying physics and theoretical physics is a sort of past time of mine, but what I usually do cycles through a few select games or sites. Ill get bored of one, and return to another. Gunbound, Neverwinter nights, DDR/ITG and Gaia form the majority. Im not currently going to school due to failure from absences, and while not going doesnt particularly help that problem theres ltittle that going would do for me. Add to this the fact that Im incredibly lazy and applied little effort even when there was the chance of passing and you cans ee that there is little hope of me going back this year just to sit there.

I will return next year of course, perhaps with a goal in mind of applying more effort though one can never be certain.
My interests vary and cover many things- too many to list if I am to limit the size of this post to a feasible length. Often by the length of my psots you can tell I have way too much time on my hands. Way.
I listen to any kind of music spare a few select types- Country, Opera(Its fun to sing it, though) and that stuff where they just sort of scream as loud as they can(Literally.) and rape the strings on an electric guitar(Not literally.)

I have a xanga used for multiple things, which can probably explain alot more about me if youre really all that curious. http://www.xanga.com/ApperceptiveAutomaton

I will pretty much tell you anything and have no particular secrets, and 'embarrased' isnt in my vocabulary. I dont believe I ever pad the meanings of a message or what I think- youll probably get them in raw form with brutal honesty unless I think there could be some serious side effect.
More than anything these days I play DDR and ITG in one way or another, with ambitions of one day getting really good. Id like to think, perhaps no so modestly, that Im one of the best in the state though I cant say for sure. My videos, should you find yourself REALLY bored, are here- hosted.filefront.com/Khasm Ill even take requests if asked, but my PS2 is dead so it may be a while before I can get around to it.

I really dont have much else to saya nd probably have said too much already, so with that I end this post. =b  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:25 pm
Um. My name is Victoria. I'm 14.

Err.. I like games and theological/philosophical discussions, and I hate single-minded people. I also despise shorthand and 13375p34k, and I like making fun of them. I think ebonics are annoying, and I think properly conjugating (sp.? XDD) English verbs properly is a skill that everybody should have if they have ever set foot inside an English classroom. I dislike when people talk condescendingly to me because of my age, and I am not fond of older people who think they know more than me for the mere fact that they've been alive longer than I have.

I hate TV, I'd much prefer talking to my friends, being online, or playing games. O; I hate fake people, and I hate fake-flirty people (online and in real life.. i.e. "o.O You know I love you, Victoria. You're just the most hawtastic person ever and like ttly. <33333"...Less than three three three three? What the hell? Less than thirty-three thousand, three hundred thirty-three? Are you okay? And WHAT NUMBER IS LESS THAN IT!?)

I dislike stereotypes, and I also get annoyed when people on GW assume I'm male. C'mon man, you COULD try to confirm it before you go around calling me a "he." I'm not much of the "stereotypical girl," but then again, I doubt most of the people here are. O:

I'm indecisive, and I see "okay" as "unsatisfactory," though I'm not a perfectionist. I'm sloppy (My desk is..>.>;; ), and I don't really care about cleaning stuff. My mind is oxymoronic, paradoxal, and I see so many points of view that I can never have a solid descision. I always contemplate everything throughly before making a (still shaky) descision.

I speak a bit of German as a second language and play violin.

I like art, video games, people, typing, writing, and just overall trying to imrove myself. neutral

And I also think none of you really care about this. surprised domokun

And Onyx, where did you find me? eek  

MasqueradingShadow

Mattheis Hiashin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:34 pm
Sup? cloud_zax_strife here, obviously, lol.

My real name is Abegail (yes, I AM a girl, dont mix me up with my avvie, lol), though everybody most commonly knows me as "pinkchocobo13", or just "Pink". I'm 13, and I live in southern California.

Hair: Blackish brown
Eyes: black (wear glasses)
Height: 5' 3"
Standout features: Absolutely GINORMOUS mole on the back of my neck, a small one on the left of my right eye, and I currently have a white-ish pink scar on my forearm (fell over on a sharp rock four days ago, lol)

Interests and hobbies: Long time anime fan, -Yugioh, Trigun, Naruto, and Ghibli (Hayao Miyazaki) mainly. I absolutely LOVE video games! I've mostly gotten into Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Onimusha, and Metal Gear (Sons of Liberty was my personal fave). I've heard a wide range of music/ musical genres, but my favorites are: piano, soft rock, alternative rock, heavy metal, techno/electronica, Japanese Pop and Japanese Rock.

Other than those, one of the main things people know me for is my drawings. I do lots of fanart, and I'm currently working on artwork for my friend's hit fanfiction, "Final Fantasy:The War to End all Wars" on fanfiction.net. My drawings are all on my deviantart (http://pinkchocobo13.deviantart.com) and most of my updates are posted up there first. I also like to debate and take part in heavy issues, such as politics, psychological health, etc, so dont underestimate what I can do.. wink

Favorites:
Food: Sushi, tempura shrimp, ramen, bread w/ butter, fried rice, and fish tacos!!
TV shows (american): Yugioh, Trigun, The Simpsons, Saturday Night Live, Family Guy, and..um..the news..I watch that more than anything else, lol.
Bands: Metallica, Orange Range, Utada Hikaru, Gackt, Disturbed, Goo Goo Dolls, U2, The Ataris, Linkin Park, Coldplay, Switchfoot, 10 Years, Evanescence, and..oh.. NOBUO UEMATSU ROCKS!! Lol.
Tools of the Trade: Paper, pencil, keyboard, computer, hands, and my crazeh little head. twisted
Expression: *RAWREH*

And that's pretty much it. If you want to know more..well..um.. I guess you'd better find out for yourself, eh? Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:50 pm
I've been around the forums for the last three years.
I lurk. Most of the time. I frequently go on hiatuses.
You can find my posts around ED and sometimes the Writers' forum. Poetry forum.
Sometimes I'll post in the Independent Movie forum.

Yep.  

LeMiere

Pirran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:09 pm
Woo! *waves nervously and taps the microphone* Uh, hi guys. My name is Katharine, but everyone just calls me Kat, or Pirran. I'm very open minded and like helping people if they have problems, I've been through a lot myself so I know how to handle them sweatdrop . I live in New Zealand in a flat of five of my best mates and I study Medicinal Herbs and garden for money. I'm seventeen years of age, but a lot of people confuse me online for being around the twenty five year old mark sweatdrop

Not sure what else to say, thankyou for inviting me to your guild, I hope I can contribute something.

Kat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Um..okay then...

My name is IndagoFeather but my real name is Lindsay. You can call me by that or my ultra cliched nickname Indago-san. smile
I'm fifteen and that's all you need to know about that.

Okay let's see... intrests?
I'm extremely intrested in original characters. I'm bery strict by my standards of what an OC is though. I also enjoy CGing, drawing and anime :3

As you can see I'm literate and love to type a lot if there's something I'm intrested in wink  

Peccavi Opere

7,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Reverse Cowgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, um.. *cough* redface Hi there, everyone. I am Oceanatic (o-shun-eh-teek) or Ocean or Kasi, either one works. sweatdrop I am currently 15 years old and I live in Seattle, WA, a wonderful city. 3nodding

I'm really bad at introducing myself and explaining things about myself, but I'll try. I'm currently studying Graphic Design and Psychology and will quite possibly major in one of the two in college. I love Anime of all sorts, but I never have the time to watch any. When I do watch some it's generally the dubbed versions as they are easier to get my little hands on. sweatdrop

I love music of all sorts. And when I say that I do mean it. I listen to music from Santana, to Metallica, to Gackt. I'm a big fan of Japanese rock and pop, most especially Gackt. <3

Hmm, my favorite food is Sushi and Icecream.. seperate.. o_o Not.. like.. together.. gonk Ew.

Well I guess that's about it. *Waves.*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games