Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing fine at a cabin in Hogwarts Express
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Cool
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηg
                                                          "GET HYPE FOR HOGWARTS!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian hummed as he walked down the train looking for a nice compartment, he looked excited than snobbish -- doesn't really match his features that much. When he finally found an empty compartment, he landed his butt on the couch beside the window. The red spectacled kid didn't look nervous about the first year coming. Well, after all the importance here is potions and different buddies, after all! He wanted to hang out with Echo but he would be busy for NEWTS and maybe Quidditch, too bad his cousin's going to graduate soon...

But for now? He just relaxed as he watched people passing by the compartment and apparently ready to meet freshmen.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          Open for inteROCKtion. (Sorry I've been listening to too much Fall Out Boy and this kid's a musical)
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:20 am
User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Separated from her best protector and truest friend, Indie couldn't help but feel the knots forming in her stomach. Simultaneously, a hint of something else took its hold on her psyche. Amongst the anxiety was another familiar but much more welcome feeling, one she'd begun to refer to as opportunity. Without her mother to cling to, the girl was free to hound out the most troublesome situations and find exceedingly far-fetched solutions to them with the friendliest people she could coerce into her reverie. This was the very beginning of the first of many adventures, so Indie knew she had to get started. She made her way through the corridor peering into compartments for a close-to-empty one. Indie was most comfortable getting acquainted with tinier groups, plus that made it easier to analyze personalities. Dodging students twice as tall as she and avoiding elbows and doorknobs, she at last came upon a compartment in which sat a young, brown-haired boy with red glasses. He seemed like decent enough company, so she slipped inside the compartment and sat opposite him, smiling awkwardly from behind her curtain of fringe.
"Well you know what they say about polar bears," she bubbled. "That they weigh enough to break the ice and all. I guess we could use one right about now." The girl chuckled lightly to herself. She found regular introductions to be repetitive and mundane, especially when you likely forgot the person't name a moment later. While it didn't matter too much, she hoped he'd appreciate her dumb humor. Maybe he'd say something clever in response and then she'd remember who he was when they ran into each other in classes later on. Rolling her eyes at herself, she forced a more traditional greeting. "Indie is me, I'm a first year. That barrier at the station was pretty brilliant huh?"

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 am
User Image

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Cool
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηg
                                                          "Get hype for Hogwarts!"

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

"Hm?" Avian noticed the girl entering the compartment who looks almost his age and sat the opposite seat. "Oh hello there, a first year I presume?" He asked with his raised eyebrows, out of curiosity. He listened to her statement about polar bears, he found it interesting even though she wasn't really talking to him, "Same, I could really use one right now. Especially when I didn't meet anyone yet until now," He chuckled and smiled, he was glad there was someone he could talk with, really. Well, sure he like Gypsy and Echo for being cool but he at least needed some change of scene at Hogwarts.

He nodded with satisfaction when the girl named Indie did said that she's a first year. "Oh the barrier?" Avian said, "Yep, well you could say magic is pretty brilliant. For starters, at least, you will see more than a barrier at Hogwarts, at least that's what my cousin said," He smirked and slouched on the couch as if he never slouched before (Of course he slouched before, in his bedroom that is). He then realized he haven't introduced himself yet so he sat straight and seemed to be as if he forgot something at home, "By the way, my name is Avian. Avian Lovette. I'm a first year," He laughed at himself as if he was shaping himself up and trying to train some social skill, "Pardon me, I think this is what I get when you stay indoors alot and only talked to limited people,"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:45 am
User Image
User Image

Almost immediately after introducing herself, Indiana’s nerves were suddenly calmed immensely. The small alteration in the state of affairs was actually quite significant; nobody had known her name before, and now someone did. Simply being known by one person gave Indie a sense of relativity. She could judge her actions more precisely. Hopefully this occurrence would repeat, and as she met more people she would gain more confidence. That’s usually how it worked when she found herself someplace new.
Now the boy spoke, and to Indie’s pleasant surprise, his voice was friendlier than his expression. She smiled along with him when he responded to her quip about polar bears. Thank goodness he’s not humorless, she thought to herself. That would have brought a roaring halt to the conversation. Still, the “getting-to-know-you” dialogue was always just a little taxing on the girl. She much preferred deep discussions and mischievous plotting to trivial chatter. His responses were fair, and she listened to them respectfully. She definitely hoped there was more to see at Hogwarts than a bewitched barrier. After all, battles had been fought on the campus. Great witches and wizards had visited and even staffed, and then of course there was quidditch, the most remarkable part of the deal for Indie. She’d been wanting a broom since the first time she watched The Wizard of Oz.
When the boy gave his name, Indie hesitated a bit. Names were so difficult! She didn’t want to appear rude, so she at least had to remember the name of the first person she met. Avian, she spoke in her head. Avian, Avian. She was very glad he was in the same year. She let herself wonder what house he’d end up in, which made her begin to wonder what house she’d end up in, which made her nervous again. She gathered her attention once more.
“Your cousin? You have relatives that have gone? You must have heard a lot about the school then?” Eager to hear more about where she was headed, Indie prompted her new peer. She didn’t want to pry, but curiosity was her catnip. “That’s okay,” she told him. “Awkwardness is not a new thing for me. Seriously, get used to the awkward."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani excused herself from her friends, and boarded the train. Before doing anything else, she ducked into one of the narrow little restrooms, and made a quick change of wardrobe. Out of sight of her grandparents, whom would have been saddened to see this, she parted with her 'nun outfit'. She had this quick-change planned since this morning.

When Dani emerged, gone was the 'old lady' look, in favour of something more Veronica Kiss approved. She was wearing a pair of black ankle boots with a three inch heel, with sheer black hose and a short wrap-around skirt in Gryffindor tartan. She kept the ruffled shirt she'd been wearing, but switched to a black vest and her House tie, and school jacket. Finally, her hair was pulled back and allowed to flow over her shoulders, though she added a red and gold ribbon.

She'd never been up in the Prefect's Compartment before, so she wasn't sure what to expect, and was somewhat disappointed to find out it was much like all the others on the train. However, the object of her search was already there, before she'd even started it, which made things much easier for her. Dani set the soft-sided bag containing Sassy on one of the benches, along with the bag containing her old outfit and what she brought along to read, as she looked down at Eli, whom was dozing on the bench.

"I didn't even know he'd made Prefect," Dani said softly to herself. Closer examination confirmed what she had difficulty believing earlier. Indeed, Eli changed his hair colour, and the only reason she'd known it was him before was the shape of his face and his long, lean frame.

The last thing Dani wanted to do was scare him, or come across as the 'needy girlfriend', or whatever label anyone wanted to apply to their relationship. David Avery called him her 'boyfriend', but she wasn't sure if this was the correct term or not, and Toby called the whole thing a 'crush', she was just acutely aware of how important he suddenly was to her. Relationships were uncharted territory for the fifteen year old Gryffindor, and she felt as though she were fumbling in the dark when it came to Eli. Instead of anything more jarring, Dani gently shook his shoulder to waken Eli, before giving him a hug.

Though she'd promised herself she wouldn't, the storm of tears came anyway. With her voice cracking, she asked, "Eli, are you okay? You scared me half to death."

Diamond Wales

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:20 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

'So, Cathy and Dani are prefects? That's great. But where's Eli?" He sighed as he walked down the express, searching for a guy who might be sporting sunglasses and abit standing out. Then, he caught a glimpse of a boy his age, he could only see his behind. He noticed that the laddie went to the prefect cabin, that's fair. He failed to find his friend apparently, or maybe he's not here? Or, what if Eli also became prefect? That would be good to hear. Elijah is a nice guy, he thought, though a type who would want to blend in. If his hunches were confirmed he would congratulate him, what are friends for after all?

He used to be picking on empty compartments, but perhaps he should try taking a random pick on any compartment whether it's occupied or not, maybe a change of scene. He picked the one with closed curtains, he squinted if there's any privacy behind those curtain so he pressed his ear against the screen, no sound. He's not sure if there's such charm as muting the sound but he entered anyway. He entered in shock when he recognized that Theo was here, sleeping. In the compartment. He was red with embarrassment for invading privacy so he stammered hastily, "Oh-- oh my goth, uhm-- I'm so sorry I--- didn't mean to disturb your nap I swear," He froze standing, not leaving until he received forgiveness. Hopefully.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Himself, apparently with Theo
Attire: Looking like some Beatles Fan or whatever

RedEagleEye007

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:32 am
User Image

xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Cool
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηg
                                                          "Get hype for Hogwarts!"

"Oh yes, I have a pair of cousins. One is graduated, one is graduating. Gypsy and Echo respectively. I have a sister too, two years younger" He smirked as if he's proud of having them as cousins. His uncle and aunt are awesome, too ; way better than his parents (and grandparents, ugh). He's confused about his sister tho, she's been studious than being witty and creative. He grinned when she said that it's okay to be awkward, he replied with relief, "Ah, thank goodness. I guess it's alright to make mistakes, just minor of course" His face reddened and added, "Well, my parents and grandparents are abit strict so I think I should use this year to train my social skills. I have a feeling people think I'm some snobbish kid I guess"

He was thinking about houses and professors, so he decided to bring up the topic about houses, "By the way, are you excited about which house you'll end up under? I was thinking of Ravenclaw, I mean my cousin is there and I guess that's nice," He spoke abit excited, like someone an eleven year old would do,

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:15 am
User Image
User Image

Indie took in the information hungrily. He must be from a larger, more prominent wizarding family if he had extended kin already graduated or graduating. She noted the enthusiastic way he spoke of his cousins, and also couldn’t help but raise her eyebrows at the mention of their unique names.
“Ooh, a sister, that must have been nice.” She spoke before she could stop herself. Having had no siblings wasn’t always bad, especially since she shared an almost sisterly relationship with her mother. But the thought had crossed her mind many times, and the hopeful idealist within her couldn’t help but wish that her mum would fall in love, marry, and give her someone who had an even stronger obligation to follow her around on escapades. Plus, it would have made playing tag and hide and seek that much more fun.
She laughed aloud when he spoke on social skills, not to be rude but simply out of amusement. Indie’s mother was never the best social role model, entering every interaction with a desire to stir up as much mayhem as possible with little regard for the consequences. Indie had been known to play wingman, if only to spare her mother the embarrassment of an unappreciated joke. But still, being best friends with one’s mother was also not the best form socially, and though Indie had found acquaintances in grade school, she wasn’t exceptionally accustomed to the current trends and behaviors. “Don’t worry about it too much, the best people are the kind that don’t judge quickly. You shouldn’t want to please people that do.” She glanced at him, giving herself a mental slap on the wrist for assuming he was a bit pompous. The honest truth was that everyone made snap conclusions sometimes, but at least she hadn’t acted on it.
The first year visibly perked her posture at the mention of houses. Eagerness and nerves sprang forth instantly from their hiding places. Ravenclaw, he was probably smart then. Honestly, Indie had given much too much thought about her potential house. Her mother had been a hufflepuff, but Indie simply didn’t know whether friendship and loyalty were the biggest parts of her character. She was quite learned, but really only retained knowledge from subjects that entertained her or would be of practical use to her. She was more clever than bookish, so ravenclaw mightn’t be the best fit. Either slytherin or gryffindor would likely suit the bill, as she valued both bravery and cunning. She’d been known to manipulate before, though really only in pursuit of adventure. She’d be happy anywhere, honestly. “Yeah, I’m excited, but I really just have no clue where I’ll be. Ravenclaw would be nice, but it’s a lot to live up to," she offered, eager to provide matter of discussion to her classmate.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo had probably been sleeping for a good five minutes before the compartment door open, opening his one eyes, he looked to who it was that just entered to find that it was the friend of Cathy and Danica. Theo tried his hardest to fight back a groan, mainly because his sleep was disturbed, but he hid it very well. When that Jean kid seemed immensely apologetic for awaking Theo from his light sleep, he sort of waved it off groggily. Theo would try to be nice to the kid, for he figured that it was an accident, judging by the way the kid just froze. "It's fine dude," he said, sitting up from his position. "You can stay if you want. I don't know how possible it will be for you to find an empty compartment now." Theo sat up and rubbed his eyes, his grogginess ceasing.

Theo didn't know the kid, but he really didn't mind another presence being there. As long as he wasn't some sort of klepto that would go through his bag when he left the compartment to go get food. But then again, even that would be better than what he had suffered either the previous year or the year before that. He didn't quite remember if that was his fifth year or sixth, but he found himself wandering around the train because he had to leave then Headboy Uriel Scott and his Girlfriend Claire to their lonesome, but all of his bags were in the compartment; so it wasn't like he could have went back and got them because he didn't want to walk in on a moment. "What's your name again mate? Seems I've already forgotten. I've never been too good with them," he inquired, figuring it was better to actually familiarize himself.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

“Some space Alice?” Jasper questioned her as they walked down the hall of the train. Alice was trying to find their friends, which was harder then it looked. “Yes Jasper some space.” She said giving a light sigh. “Is there a problem with that?” she asked looking back at him. In Jasper’s mind there was a problem with it since he liked being with her but he didn’t want to outright say it. “No, however it seems like you’re giving me a lot more than just space.” He answered her calmly.

Alice knew exactly what he was thinking as she found the compartment that Iñigo was in. Stopping on the other side of the door she turned to look at her adopted brother. “Jasper, just because I’m not glued to you after you say you have feelings for me, does not mean I’m avoiding you…” she whispered. “I never said it did.” He said sliding the door open. His words causing her to go bright red and completely silent.

“Hey,” Jasper greet taking a seat on the opposite side as his friend. “No, Lexine again?” he asked just as Alice walked in after composing herself. “Hi Iñigo, I hope your summer was good.” She said taking a seat beside Jasper. Trying to hide what had just happened, she didn’t need her friend questioning her on why she seemed off… It would certainly be a tough one to explain.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:16 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti silently followed Grace onto the train, glad they'd gotten on early enough that they had a compartment to themselves. She didn't want to be stuck with a group all the way to Hogwarts. She sat down across from Grace, smoothing the skirt of her dress, and wondering if the other girl was just being friendly or wanted something out of her. Whatever it was, she doubted it was anything like help with her studies, since she was a fellow Ravenclaw. "You have two older sisters, correct?" she finally asked, at a loss as to what else to discuss. Her life seemed to revolve around her family's. Or, rather, Anti didn't really feel like an independent entity from her family. "I always wanted a sister," she added quietly. Older, younger, she wouldn't have cared. The only other females in her family were her mother, whom didn't really seem to care much for her, and Violante, whom she was forbidden to speak to.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:48 pm
My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
Not me, not ever, you can keep deceiving yourself.
It's unavoidable, it just happens.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
Walking out into the dark, into the dark...
Going on a different path led by a beating heart...
All the people of the town lash their eyes to the ground.
Forget matters to the heart; the night is all you have;
You ran into the night from all you had.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander just shrugged at Mira's comment, and generally tuned out the rest of what she had to say, only actively listening when Wendy opened her mouth, which, he thought, for someone who tried to present such a passive, neutral front, never seemed to stay shut for very long. He looked a little surprised to hear that David Avery and the eldest Mitchell girl had actually gotten engaged, but it wasn't too much of a shock considering that his own sister was a spare in case the two couldn't manage to produce any offspring. Wendy was chatting away to Mira, and he was about to slip away when she turned to him. He didn't even reply to her question, just gave her a dark look, and nearly spat, "I'll let you two catch up," before walking off without so much as a backwards glance. He was in a mood as he made his way down the train corridor, and seeing as the compartments were rapidly filling up, claimed one to himself. Alright, technically there was a nervous looking first year inside, but pulling out his wand and snarling "Out," seemed to work like a charm. He settled into the once taken seat, and stared out the train window as it left the platform behind.

OOC:
((Just quoting you guys to let you know Vander ditches the girls in this post))
mc2

murruelecrueset

Found yourself a path upon the ground,
You ran into the night, you can't be found.
But this is your heart; can you feel it?
Their blood pumps through your veins.
Summer evening, breeze is blue-
Drawing voices deep from you.
On a different path, led by a beating heart,
What a year and what a night!
What terrifying final sight!
Put out your beating heart.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was at least willing to give him that. He got the attention he wanted, even if it meant picking fights- at least to her, that was what it seemed like. Maybe she should try it sometime. But then that might kick her out of some people's good graces, and she couldn't have that. "You have a point there," she conceded, and was quick to hop on the train before it could leave, having no urge to be left behind for the school year. Once on board, she assumed Devonte could keep up, and managed to find an unoccupied compartment. She sat down, folding her legs up underneath her, and glanced at him. "What class are you most looking forward to returning to? I rather liked Transfiguration and Charms.... Potions and Herbology, not so much."

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene sighed with relief when Theo said that it's okay and told him about how unlikely it is to find an empty compartment. "Oh-- okay, that's nice I guess" Jean gave a smile of relief as he put his bags under the couch and sitting on that couch opposite to the seventh year. Well, at least this guy doesn't have that "snobbish" trait like David, though these days Eugene no longer cared about that Ravenclaw anymore. He wasn't used about meeting anyone older than him ever since his first year (unless it's Gypsy, that is). "Good point, well after all lots o' first year are coming each year" He added his response as he saw that Theo seemed to have enough 'z's, he could be wrong though.

He raised an eyebrow at Theo question about his name, assuming he forgot that immediately, then his face soften when he admit he's never good with name. "Eugene Windsor" He answered, "But my friends usually call me 'Jean'. And yeah, the Cursebreaking professor is my dad" He usually wasn't open about saying that his dad is a professor in school. Not that he wasn't proud of it or whatnot, it's just that the surname-sharing would already obvious that they're related. Talking about it is kind of like, food for thought?

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Theo
Attire: [x]

RedEagleEye007

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Just when Iñigo thought that he was going to never see any of his friend during the ridiculously long train ride, there came Alice and Jasper to save the day thankfully. Jasper looked fine, but he did notice that maybe there was something a bit off about Alice when she came in. He really wasn't going to ask about it. They were good friends, but Iñigo was never nosy...unless he jokingly did it with Lexine. And also, how embarassing would it be if there was absolutely nothing wrong and he ended up asking about it. Alice might take offense to it, but then again, they were some of Iñigo's closest friends; so he was sure that they wouldn't be too offended.

Finally deciding that it was best to leave it be...much more in favor of having a nice conversation with them, for he didn't get to see them that summer. Looking at Jasper, he shook his head, "No, I have no idea where that girl is. I never find her on the train ride. But at least you guys came along. This train ride is unbearable without friends," he said jokingly, laughing and putting his magazine down and looking up at them.

"And my summer was very good actually. Lexine and I went to Munich, Germany for a little while on vacation together. That was really fun. Then the past three weeks, I've been in Spain, chilling under the sun with the rest of my Spanish family," he said, a smile on his face as he recalled the time he spent in both Spain and Germany. He loved both places and definitely looked forward to more visits in the future. "But how about you two. What did you do?"

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games