Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Comic 24 :: Sex changes, clowns, and hippies - oh my! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell
  Does Not Approve
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:34 pm
But, I'm a girl... with problems... >_> I really don't like most people.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:35 pm
Goddess Ace
But, I'm a girl... with problems... >_> I really don't like most people.
I dislike a lot of people as well..... I'm Mexican, so you get the point xD  

[Frito]

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:39 pm
Well, it was like this guy today was just... he knew it was bothering me but he continued talking about all this nasty sex stuff... I was ready to punch him or cuss him out. rolleyes Then ever one of my friends told me I look like Harry Potter... and then this after noon totally pissed me off and got me crying...

Boo people....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:04 pm
Trust me, people scream and laugh, and call you names, teh whole enchilada ese, trust me! I did it with islander girl hair and short shorts xD  

Crimson Sonata

abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:26 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah, you can make one Erin...

As for what's going on with me now, I've been put on Prozzac and really struggling to get by... apparently my mental health has gotten worse.

I think I can really relate with you there. I've actually been on Prozac for a while, along with a few other medications on and off. A lot for depression and multiple other things....for example, while I was in 5th grade/middle school, there would be periods where I simply wouldn't come out of my room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:26 pm
Er!n-Ch4n
Goddess Ace

As for what's going on with me now, I've been put on Prozzac and really struggling to get by... apparently my mental health has gotten worse.

I think I can really relate with you there. I've actually been on Prozac for a while, along with a few other medications on and off. A lot for depression and multiple other things....for example, while I was in 5th grade/middle school, there would be periods where I simply wouldn't come out of my room.

Yeah, I've had problems like that too where I just wouldn't come out... my mom's really concern now because she just realizes how my personality changed so drasticlly when I was younger till what it is now.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:32 pm
warhogs! I don't have any problems cept I'm hungry right now......

But I do have Asthma and I'm slightly autistic  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:16 am
Prozac? I heard that stuff isn't really good at all!! I'm supposed to be taking Straterra and Lexapro, but I haven't done so in a while! I will have to while I'm working.  

EnvysLoveSlave

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:29 am
EnvysLoveSlave
Prozac? I heard that stuff isn't really good at all!! I'm supposed to be taking Straterra and Lexapro, but I haven't done so in a while! I will have to while I'm working.

Prozac was covered by the insurance so that's why I'm on it. I don't really know if I feel changed at all...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:05 am
cool  

GlueBunny

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:08 am
Lol, your limozine xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:09 am
Soren The Ninja
Lol, your limozine xD

its pimpin' mrgreen  

SecondBanana

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:11 am
I shopuld be making a new comic... but I got a new idea for a contest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:35 am
Goddess Ace
I shopuld be making a new comic... but I got a new idea for a contest.
Got any specs? <.<  

[Frito]

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:34 pm
Goddess Ace

*hugs* aw hun you take it easy you hear!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games