Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

sunny8886

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Hi,
I'm Sunny,I have been on Gaia for years now. I'm 15,I like anime and most rock music...This guild looks fun and helps poor people (like me!!!) get gold!

Thanks,
~Sunny  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 am
Hehe ,,,, my friend told me to join this guild ... he seid i was poor .. lol well and i saw that is was active to so i can post and earn gold for my dream avi biggrin but yea .. been playin for almost 2 years.. razz but i quit for a couple of mounths cuz school got hard and i lost my origanal acc .. so yea .. lol  

Akit0_Agit0

Toshiro Daiguren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:16 pm
Hi thx for letting me join the guild thx  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:12 am
Hey Im Newish forgot to post here but i remembered now so Hi razz  

A_Man_of_23

Reivin Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 pm
'Ello all,
Names Reivin, ((sorry I don't like giving out actual information so I will not e providing my age.))
As many others I am poor, though I can't seem to acquire gold due to the fact that many ofh te forums and threads are filled with either
a. boring threads,
or b. illiterates.

Thanks for allowing me to join.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:08 am
Hello,well i'm Peruru,i manage to save up to 5,000 gold at a time and sometimes get lucky deals and trades[not scams or hacks],i will donate gold and maybe a monthly collectable every other month,you might not get any begging from me,recently i'm doing poor in school so i'll sneak on when i can  

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:01 am
Hello there everyone, i am Ang a moderator here at FG4PGS be sure to read all the stickies, noob 101 and also the subsection called *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A* everything you need to know about the gift, the mods, the gift ninjas is all there for easy reading ^_^

Have fun and obey the rules.

See you around.

Ang.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:50 am
heart heart heart
ninja

Hi eVerYonE!
iM miStrEsS abYsS...
iM nEw tO tHis guiLD aS weLL aS tO the gAme iTseLf!
pLs aDd mE up..
i wanna hAve mOrE friEndS!
anD giVe mE a coMmeNt too!

ninja
heart heart heart

Yumi monster

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:00 am
User Image

Hi whee

Thank you for accepting me!
I'm from Puerto Rico. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing and I'm now studying to become a professional photographer. I'm here to meet new people and get help with my quests. I visit gaia almost everyday and you'll see me around a lot and if you don't that means that my computer fell victim to a virus or I have tons of homework and won't be on until I'm done. gonk
I'm hoping this will be as fun as it looks and that I'll be seen by those gift ninjas! It sounds so awesome. whee
Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 am
Ello ^.^ Thanks for accepting me to this lovely little guild. My name is Melissa, I'm from Ontario, I've been on Gaia since November 2006, with my old account F o x y L u s c i o u s, quit, got banned for something I didn't even do, came back to Gaia on my mule account (This one). And am poor. XD

I'm here to gain back what I lost, and then hopefully become a gift ninja myself cuz I love helping people ^.^  

Iced Cappaccino

nochka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 am
Hello, my name is Marina and I love to play online games smile
Thanks for accepting me wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:58 am
Hi, my name is Scott, and i am sorta new to gaia. I just need a little money. This is my first guild biggrin  

Shadowlord12345

nochka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:16 am
Hello, I am new, great to be here smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:21 am
hi i dont wanna giv away my name so no name 4 uz lol. im in junior high i suk at english language arts i rok at everythign else i play basketball baseball nxt year im startin school football i spend my time at my friends watchin tv and online and

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
DOMOFUN FUNNYKUN

lolz  

MrFropalopagus

luchitox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:26 am
Hi guys, thx for letting me be a part of this awesome guild. I just wanna have a great time and make some friends.
My name in LUIS by the way razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games