Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:10 pm
Kairi saw the princess hurt and was ready to kill Dante. "Why did you hurt the princess?" Kairi said to Dante with a sword at his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:12 pm
"The same princess who was being influenced by markuze's evil?" Dante stares, "I did her a favor so that neither can control her body until I returned the medallion and the ring." Aante pushes the sword away. "You angels all I need to do is rip off you wing like a little fly and your a mortal.' Dante walks carrying Raven in his arm to his cottage. "Now She needs to rest."  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:15 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He suddenly woke up in the empty classroom. "Craven?" He called. He looked at the clock. He dashed our of the classroom knowing he was completely screwed."s**t! I'm gonna kill Craven. Why didn't she wake me?!?!" He realized it was too late to enter the classroom. He began walking to the stairs that led to the roof.

Richter's scent reached Craven's nose. She leaned against the access door looking Jack. "What do you need?" She asked.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Well there's no use going to class now so i guess i'll hang with you till the day's over." He walked over to the railing on the side of the building.
Craven glanced to her older brother Jack again. "I dont think that'll be wise." She turned her attetion back to Richter, thankful her brother hid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:02 pm
"No matter who she is.. It is my duty to kill whoever hurts her. And it's Celestial's duty to protect her." Kairi said and Kairi's wings grew big and her eyes grew red. "Sorry!" Kairi said and she started to crush Dante with her unbreakable wings.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:35 pm
johnny replicated himself and his 5 replicas went and him went after celestial stop !!!!!! he yelled facing dante he then revealed his katana to dante and put him to a slumber,that he would not wake up for in a long time ,he assumed his fighting position and was ready for anything  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:42 am
Kairi's wings blocked the replicas ways and killed the replicas. "I don't care who you are anymore... So you're going to die also!" Kairi said and her other wing went onto Johnny and she crushed them both with her wings.  

` m a i i

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:58 am
"Did you bring anyone here? I'm feeling a presence close by but i can't be sure." said Richter as he began looking around the rooftop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:53 am
johnny used his jitsu and copied himself but his real self was above his copy cut celestials wing and freed dante while the copy was being crushed  

vampire_guardian116

pillow_head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:58 am
johnny's copy soon turned into durge and he quickly became ghost rider and wrapped his chains around celestial with something in the end of the chain."hahahaha"ghost rider chuckled you cant move celestial he explained u have a bomb behind u a dark bimb to be exact.as soon as u attempt to crush me or dante,or johnny u will pull the chain and trigger the bomb.this bomb will make u dark and u will no longer be the goddess of angels.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:17 am
johnny rushed toward raven and took the ring from her and the amulet he hid the amulet in his pants and wore the ring and entered his new stronger demon state.this form was the ying(dark,evil,cold)and celestial was the yang(good,hot,active).the demon stared at celestial fiercely and began to chuckle  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:43 pm
Craven looked off into the distance. "My brother is here." She said narrowing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:00 pm
"Oh.. So it's now Celestial?!" Kairi said and flew above and hit Durge with her head. "I hate you all!" Kairi yelled and the sky grew black and her staff with strings on top and a blade at the end appeared in her hand and her sword diguised as a bow appeared. She started playing as invisible blade shot out every note.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:04 pm
durge began to instigate celestial hey "u stupid angel"he durge called celestial,johnny began to grow tire and he glanced at the sun as soon as the moon comes up i will become invincable  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:09 pm
"Oh.. So now I'm an angel? Angels are gaurdians... I'm not... Have you forgotten Durge? I'm a goddess! And I'm not Celestial.. My name's Kairi!" Kairi said and she used her powers and summoned up powerful energy ball. "You'll get hit with this no matter what!" Kairi said. As Durge moved the energy ball moved with him. "Peorth!" Kairi called. "Beam of Destruction!" Kairi yelled and a light was aimed at Durge and a more powerful energy was struck.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:13 pm
you've forgotten kairi celestial whatever the ******** you are if i get hurt you are no longer a goddess u see its a trap he said  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games