Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm
Crrrrrraaaaaaaaaawwwwlllllliiiiiinnnnggg iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!
These wooooooouuuuunnnddss they wiiiiillllllll not heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllll!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:33 pm
Thank you Eien for the really lame poop-cultured angst.

Moreso OMG YOU REVIVED THE THREAD!!! *glomps and smooches*  

Trish the Stalker

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm
I heard the cry, so I delivered the annnnnnnnngst. lol

Ya, no problem. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:36 pm
What if I'm just a really angery person? Do I belong here then? Or do I have to be single?  

God-Raped-Me

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 pm
Thanks, Eien. *hug*

GRM: I changed the name to Angst Zone from Bitter Old Maids Club so anyone could use it.

Now, on to my pointless emotional dribble that I usually post on MySpace:

It's been over a month now and I'm still dreaming about him, even though at the same time I'm wondering if every word he said was a lie. Did he mean it at the time? Was he just using me? Was it something in between?

He was the first one to talk about being married and staying together forever, yet out of nowhere he tells me it's over. I don't understand. If it were something wrong with him I would have tried to work things out, but as far as I could tell we were both happy, so, logically, there must have been something wrong with me. He insist there is nothing wrong with me.

I don't understand. This makes no sense.

I just want him back.

It was hard getting my stuff back yesterday. I've been crying off and on since Friday night. I'm tired, but I can't sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Indigo Project
Thanks, Eien. *hug*

GRM: I changed the name to Angst Zone from Bitter Old Maids Club so anyone could use it.

Now, on to my pointless emotional dribble that I usually post on MySpace:

It's been over a month now and I'm still dreaming about him, even though at the same time I'm wondering if every word he said was a lie. Did he mean it at the time? Was he just using me? Was it something in between?

He was the first one to talk about being married and staying together forever, yet out of nowhere he tells me it's over. I don't understand. If it were something wrong with him I would have tried to work things out, but as far as I could tell we were both happy, so, logically, there must have been something wrong with me. He insist there is nothing wrong with me.

I don't understand. This makes no sense.

I just want him back.

It was hard getting my stuff back yesterday. I've been crying off and on since Friday night. I'm tired, but I can't sleep.

Aaaw. *huggles*

Stop worrying so much about things. You can't fix it now. sad  

Trish the Stalker

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:27 pm
La Belle Isolde
On the day that it happened he said there was a chance... He even told me that again the day after... "Rooting for us." I want to believe that so bad.

He even wanted me to keep his class ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
On the day that it happened he said there was a chance... He even told me that again the day after... "Rooting for us." I want to believe that so bad.

He even wanted me to keep his class ring.

Ouchies. The pain of an unclean break. That's harsh, really harsh. I should know, I made a slow painful break and I realised it was a big mistake. In the end either you are together or you're not. Shades of grey achieve nothing but pain unless it is mutual on both parties emotionally.  

Trish the Stalker

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 pm
And this certainly is not mutual.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Indigo Project
And this certainly is not mutual.

*huggles again*

Reltionships are ridiculously overcomplicatedly frustrating.

I have my own angst now! Mom's freaking out because of the stupid rabbit/cat litter mess. Like psycho-rampage freaking out. I wish I had a bomb shelter it's that bad. I told her I'd clean it up tomorrow.

But she assumes that because the weather reports say it will rain that it will. We had rain when there was 0% POP once. I don't trust the weather report at all.  

Trish the Stalker

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Angst?
I don't have any at the moment but I love being single. Although I do sometimes wish I had someone but then that would cause a heck of a lot of pain and then I would wish I was single and then start to wish I had someone and things would repeat... stressed sweatdrop
Yeah.

Canada's weather is wonky like that. I now have some angst.

The forcast was for above 30 with high high humidity for the teadybears picknick. What do we get a thunderstorm, I'd say that's a major difference almost polar opposites where I live. in the praries... Anyway then they started to say it was the thunderstorm of the year with tornado's and heavy hail. The sky was going to crack and divine punishment kinda thing.
So anyways it was a thunderstorm with no hail but lots of lightning and heavy rain.
People returned afterwords and the picknick resumed.
Then there's times where it's no rain and it rains. Hot temperatures and we get cold weather. When it's supposed to rain no rain. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:45 pm
I have some angsty stuff going on here. I don't really want to vent to the entire guild about it since...well, it's private. I actually started typing it out, but stopped....since it was just...too much. Requires too much typing, etc. It's a long story. To be brief, I'll just say, I'm single, but I'm not supposed to say I am, because I guess my relationship, is kind of on hiatus. It's hard to explain, really. All I know is that it has caused me a lot of angst. ...I've gotten used to it now, but at the beginning of last week, it was driving me crazy.  

Fuku Taichou

yenching

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:59 am
well, can I just say I HATED being single but now I gripe about my husband? so.....being married is the lesser of the two evils for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 am
stare
EienKage
Crrrrrraaaaaaaaaawwwwlllllliiiiiinnnnggg iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!
These wooooooouuuuunnnddss they wiiiiillllllll not heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllll!!

Surely there are other bands more apt for angst than Linkin Park...bah, anyways...

Angst? Sure, I guess I have angst. Am I gonna express said angst? Most likely. How am I gonna go about it? That...I'm not so sure about...I will say this, though: the past week has possibly been the most stressful week of my entire life at this point. Still, 19 years without an ultra stressful week...not too shabby, huh?  

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:45 pm
I bruised my knuckles and broke some blood vessels in them today by punching the inside off a bathroom stall door multiple times in anger. The pain felt good at the time though.

Unforunately, it was because my boyfriend is being retarded, to put it lightly. On our 11 month anniversary, which on top of acting like an absolute a*****e he forgot. I made him food and he bitched about it all the way today, I made him tea and the same thing. I hate him so much, I wish I didn't love him.

And talking to his best friend I've confirmed that I want this relationship to work out a lot more than he does, rather than what he tells me about me "not trying to make it better".

THE DRESDEN DOLLS LYRICS

"Bad Habit"

Biting keeps your words at bay
Tending to the sores that stay
Happiness is just a gash away
When i open a familiar scar
Pain goes shooting like a star
Comfort hasn't failed to follow so far...

And you might say it's self-indulgent
You might say its self-destructive
But, you see, it's more productive
Than if i were to be healthy

& pens and penknives take the blame
Crane my neck & scratch my name
But the ugly marks
Are worth the momentary gain...
When i jab a sharpened object in
Choirs of angels seem to sing
Hymns of hate in memorandum

And you might say it's self-indulgent
And you might say it's self-destructive
But, you see, it's more productive
Than if i were to be happy

And sappy songs about sex and cheating
Bland accounts of two lovers meeting
Make me want to give mankind a beating

And you might say it's self-destructive
But, you see, i'd kick the bucket
Sixty times before i'd kick the habit

And as the skin rips off i cherish the revolting thought
That even if i quit
There's not a chance in hell i'd stop
And anyone can see the signs
Mittens in the summertime
Thank you for your pity, you are too kind

And you might say its self-inflicted
But you see that's contradictive
Why on earth would anyone practice self destruction?

And pain opinions are sitcom feeding
They dont know that their minds are teething
Makes me want to give mankind a beating

I'm tried bandages and sinking
I've tried gloves and even thinking
I've tried vaseline
I've tried everything
And no-one cares if your back is bleeding
They're concerned with their hair receding
Looking back it was all maltreating
Every thought that occurred misleading

Makes me want to give myself a beating....

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games