Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm
ooh very cool look you got going there Kaiden!

yay! tis a pretty La Belle =^_^=

@Moofasa, actually... I think I was at the point of "I'm going to kill you when I get out of this" but then... Sean always seems to beat me at whatever and he always win and I can never hurt him so... I deal, besides tis kind of nice xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Kaiden, I love your hair. :jealous:  

The Dinosaur Next Door

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:30 pm
lol, yeah. wrestling is fun ^^ but it's even more fun when you can feel a shred of that whim of girlyness, and his strongness 3nodding

*ahem*
sweatdrop

...ok, OBVIOUSLY not in a submissive, dominance over women way..
hopefully you know what i mean. o.o (i tend to like feeling like he's stronger than me at some points, it's comforting <3)
WELL... moving on.. gonk

your friend has a Hershey shirt, i have a couple Hershey employee shirts. xd used to work at a candy booth during the summer...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm
xd don't worry I know what you mean and yeah it feels nice to know he's strong and can protect me and all that jazz. Honestly I've never felt as comfy in someone's arms as I am in his, its a very nice warm feeling... everytime I talk about him I get all mushy blaugh

and as for my friend, yeah she's very proud of her shirt, I threatened to steal it, she threatened to kill me  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 pm
aww... warm and mushy. 4laugh heart ... aw damn. ._.
you're lucky, sanzo. your man is close enough that you can run over to his place and get cozy if need be.
sadly, i'm kinda helpless in the "finding a way to see my boyfriend" situation. *sigh* roll with the punches, he and i will.

*regarding shirt*
O_o fair enough i guess. i offered to give one of my hershey shirts to a friend. xD he squealed like a fangirl. PRICELESS.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 pm
aww poor Moofasa *huggles* but at least you have a great guy! Though I will admit it is nice to hang with him if I really want, I fell asleep on the couch during halloween with him while watching a movie he is sooooooo freaking comfy

xd yay for fangirl squeals! they are so entertaining... especially when coming from a boy  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:55 pm
*hug* thanks. smile
yeah, i love falling asleep in his arms. ><
ah.. *drifts off into fantisizing*

hehhe... you should see some of the photos of him. xD there's a picture of him sipping a fruity drink very girlishly, crossing his legs.
it's funny because he really doesn't stike people as someone with girlish tendencies lol
but he's always part of our girls days out. blaugh (and yes, he's straight. has a GF. he's just very in touch with his femenin side =3)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:00 pm
xd yay for fantasy world *goes there too much for her own damn good when she's away from her own Sean*

that... is just made of absolute awesome. I actually have some straight guy friends who are also really in touch with their fem side... unfortunately they don't act like that *sigh* that would be entertaining  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:08 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
*to belle*
H'OMG! your hair matches your avi's hair! surprised stellar.
and yes, the first pic is quite tappable. xD (yeahhhh kinda looks like you're trying to seduce us with boobs. lol but meh, it's not like boobs are anything new to this guild... haha)

I know, creepy eh?

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 pm
I know this isn't me but...I just got the dice hubstacks(they spin like the rims while the yoyo is spinning so I can grab them, and the yoyo will still spin) today, and felt like showing them off.

User Image

My Eggs and Such

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:45 pm
*to belle*
you could say that. xD

*to xik*
O_O ...that's a BEAUTIFUL yoyo, dude. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Click my hatchings to save lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't currently have any pictures to post... I feel like a dolt.
I got grounded from the laptop, and my SD chip is too large for my desktop's SD drive... gonk
Xik: That's nifty, I like the colors.
Click to feed us and level us up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Awesome yoyo Xik 3nodding
I say the next step for you is to get some of your crazy awesome yoyo skills on video or something =P
Or just a regular old picture.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 am
Trying to get the video part, but I have no really good means to make a good enough video. Would like more visibility and music.

My Eggs and Such

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PainkillaSara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 pm
"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead..."

ninja  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games