Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan
TheBlueWarrior
I think the funniest 4chan video I've seen is the origianl "Over 9000"

TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN TO GAIANS WHO SPEAK BAD ABOUT 4CHAN.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-yvDPR-Kc

That made no sense. confused
I know, seriously. That kinda sucked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Fools. Those guys are in suits and afros, and they're disrupting a gaiafag convention. xd It's genius.  

Awiergan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:39 pm
Awiergan
Fools. Those guys are in suits and afros, and they're disrupting a gaiafag convention. xd It's genius.

Sure its funny, but I don't expect to see a sign on my house saying "House Close, Full of AIDS"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:39 pm
Awiergan

Oh, well.... xd

Everyone was laughing, didn't really do s**t.

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:32 pm
The hills are alive, with the sound of *bang*  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:41 am
Anyone here? ninja  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:41 am
Morning all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:42 am
squee_moon
Morning all.
Squee!! *glomps*  

Thanatos Phoenix

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:39 am
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Morning all.
Squee!! *glomps*
*cuddles my boyfriend*  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:46 am
YAY! My first scammer pm!

GS-informer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we dont normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to. We just want to help the innocent people out. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information requested immediately your account will result in a Perma-Ban.

Username-

Password-

E-Mail Address-

Once your account has been verified that its free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 24 hours there will be a 6 month ban.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times for the same PM, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Only submit this form for the exact PM that is breaking the Gaia ToS or Forum Rules.This form submission is subject to the Gaia Online Terms of Service.

Ketake 2.0

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:36 am
Ketake 2.0
YAY! My first scammer pm!

GS-informer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we dont normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to. We just want to help the innocent people out. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information requested immediately your account will result in a Perma-Ban.

Username-

Password-

E-Mail Address-

Once your account has been verified that its free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 24 hours there will be a 6 month ban.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times for the same PM, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Only submit this form for the exact PM that is breaking the Gaia ToS or Forum Rules.This form submission is subject to the Gaia Online Terms of Service.

How did you get one so quickly?!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:39 am
Makes me wonder how many idiots fall for those.,,.  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Awiergan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:17 am
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan

Sure its funny, but I don't expect to see a sign on my house saying "House Close, Full of AIDS"

I wouldn't be surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:30 am
meh i could care less  

Sakura-Kyoukan

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:33 am
Ohayo ^^ *huggle clings Sakura*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games