Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:15 pm
I don't think that those of us that know who it is can be very mad. Espescially if we know the reason. Sanzo, I think we're the " We miss Jiro and never cry, but this might make us" club.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*goes and pouts in the corner* darn it... not fair... her leaving... and I can't be mad at the guy either cause I know who it is! poo gonk

sad Don't let that stop you.  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:18 pm
yes, I think we are and it sucks! I hate to cry I really do but I feel like crying... dammit I want to be mad and shout and send a hurtful PM but I can't because I'm not really mad... GAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:19 pm
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune
*goes and pouts in the corner* darn it... not fair... her leaving... and I can't be mad at the guy either cause I know who it is! poo gonk

sad Don't let that stop you.

It's not the knowing me thats stopping me, its knowing the situation and its not something you can really get mad at, I can't explain because its not my business to tell everyone and I have never been a gossip  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:21 pm
The same goes for me. Jiro trusted me with this. Plus, I've never been a gossip either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:23 pm
To me, if you are a gossip you'll never be told anything important, the minute you spill the beans trust goes down the drain and I don't want that to happen with my friends  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:24 pm
Yeah. I never tell anything. I let somethiung tht was depressing me slip in sixth grade and... you've probably heard this already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:24 pm
gonk I just came on and I see the guild all gkrebooebet-y with people leaving and such. I know I missed something important. crying the poor ATG..  

Rark

Argentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:25 pm
I'm not going to spread it either. I'm more mad at the situation because not only have I been there, I am there. Poor Jiro.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:25 pm
No I don't believe you have Celestial  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:27 pm
Rark
gonk I just came on and I see the guild all gkrebooebet-y with people leaving and such. I know I missed something important. crying the poor ATG..

We're losing a lot of good people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:28 pm
*sulks in and poofs a squishy couch to fall in head first* I'm gonna miss jiro... I'm guessing you guys saw the topic?  

HermieKrab

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:30 pm
See, in sixth grade someone asked me why I never talk about my older siblings, and I said it was because two of three were dead. I should of told them to mind their own damn buisness. I got the whole fake sympathy thing from the ENTIRE CLASS OF THIRTY TWO PEOPLE! They triedd to crack the shell I had put around myself and make me extremely sad. I started crying out of hate for the people. I got so mad that I was cursing at people, yelling at teachers, and I think I might have ounched a few people. It's blurry after I got really mad. I can't see beyond most things when I'm full of hate. This was all during luch so the whole sicth grade of say...300 people found out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:33 pm
Wow... I'm sorry Celestial *hugs* people can be stupid sometimes. That's why they usually piss me off.
Yeah Hermie we read the thread  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:35 pm
Sanzo, I'm crying for the first time in a long time right now. I feel horrible about this.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games