Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:22 pm
Hoisting her shield up slightly, Slim easily deflected the watch, then sprinted forward and raised her baton momentarily for another blow while Saverio was still on the ground.

((Do a barrel roll! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Saverio already had all the time in the world to get what he wanted. He grasped the gun made sure the safety was off and fired at Slim's baton hand. She fell perfectly for the trap. The watch bought him the three seconds he needed to get the gun and now he had a winnable battle on his hands.

((HOW DOSE YOU SHOT WEB))

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:38 pm
Kals wandered into the office on her day off to pick up the paperwork on her prototype Intern Testing equipment, intending to make some adjustments since she had nothing better to do. Noticing the lack of Holo-staff, the alarms going off, the wreckage of the elevator shaft, and the din coming from the intercom that someone had left on, she surmised that perhaps she should not have taken a day off after all. It looked like there were some interns that needed testing. Internally.

With a sadistic grin, Kals cracked her knuckles and headed for her lab to pick up a few important items before going in search of the action.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:47 pm
The room was filled in another flash - different from the mere flashbangs of the intruder. Taking her sweet time a mysterious figure instantly grabbed Saverio and Viral and escaped with both of them to one of the floors of the complex. Once safe, for now, she laid both down and patted their cheeks to wake them up gently.

"Hey... are you all alright!? Say something!" She said.  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:51 pm
Upon seeing the gun, Slim attempted to hide behind her shield once more, but wasn't able to move quickly enough to avoid the shot completely. It struck just above the handle of her baton, throwing the weapon out of her grasp and temporarily rendering her hand useless from the shock.

When she straightened her vision through the pain, Saverio and Viral had vanished.

"....What the heck?!" she blurted, peering around the room. "Son of a gun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:51 pm

Saverio Jumped up. "You b***h! I was winning!" Saverio looked around and decided it was clear for now. "You better have grabed my shoes or you are in a world of owing me shoes!" He dropped out the pistol clip and saw it was full. He holstered it in the back of his pants. "I need a shirt and some ammo, and my ******** shoes. They were not cheap!"

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 pm
Pickles glared at where Saverio, Viral and the stranger had just been.
"What the hell is up with that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:53 pm
The girl frowned and smack Saverio. "You should be thankful I got you out of there." She sighed and forced herself to smile.

"In any case, my name is Kasumi: Jironimo Kasumi."  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:56 pm

"Well then, why did you help us, I was about to win and get my clothing back. I mean I understand that the ladies can't help but love my abs.." Saverio flexed "...but that is not explaining why you are here." Saverio looked at his broken hand and determined it was merely a fracture nothing to stop him from kicking a** at the moment

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:56 pm
"I don't know, Peeks..." Slim sighed. "Come on, we should head to the storage room to pick up a bit of firepower."

She held out her hand to Pickles, ready to disappear at any moment in the usual cloud of smoke. "It's only one floor above us. I should be able to make it easily."  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:00 pm
"...get over yourself..." Jiro replied as she extended her bionic arm. One finger transformed into a needle as she injected something into Saverio. "Here... this should heal you for now and help with your broken and swollen hand."

Another finger turned into a needle and pushed into Saverio. "And this... this will be similar to a stim pack."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:00 pm
Pickles sighed right back at Slim, and grabbed Slim's hand. "Alright, let's go."  

pickle relish

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Saverio jumped back "Stim packs take ten health when you use them! Are you mad that is 10 hit points! I only have 1 billion!" Saverio held out his arm and readied for the loss of the ten hit points. "I need to get above ground so I can call in air support. Dose this tower have AA guns?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:04 pm
"Relax... I said it functioned as Stim Packs." She replied with a smile as she helped Viral up. "Do you really think UndaCorp would make such disadvantages to their products?"

She pointed at an elevator and flashed a keycard at Saverio.  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 pm
Slim put away her shield in the bottomless briefcase and flipped its iron latch once more before grabbing the handle. In a cloud of black smoke and with a "poof", she and Pickles disappeared, leaving nothing behind but the faint smell of sulphur.

As they reappeared in the storage room with another show of smoke, Slim immediatly made her way through its towering lanes without a change in her step, passing by cardboard boxes and crates of miscellaneous items. Eventually, red labels began to show up all over the packages, labeled "dangerous", "explosive", or "flammable".

"Here we are. Fish around and find something that suits you."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces