Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
hollo basten (make your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 am
ined composure when he saw him change to human form "you ant that scary now but you still ugly"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
'brother stop. maybe he can help us. maybe he can help me get my voice back'  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:43 pm
Neji looked around in the darkness. He laid in his "Bed" in the tree and looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:07 pm
:can hear nejis breathing: 'we're not the only ones here. there's something outside'  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:28 pm
He heard sounds. He jumped down the tree and made the hand sign. "Byakugan" He whispered  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 pm
he looks over at renzu "you cant talk? how is that so?" looks in the other direction at darren. interesting, shape shifters i havent seen one in person looks in his bag for gadgets and small devices

((dang im kinda confused on whats going on... i need to get on more or atleas at around the same time as ever one else))  

mxzero

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:52 am
he looked at his sister "this man wont know how to help you he's a geezer"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:34 pm
:turned to face her brother: 'you don't know that. I might not have been able to talk before because of the shock but who knows. maybe now I can't talk because I became a shape sifter when I wasn't able to talk initially. dose that make since?'  

Frank_36912

Eltheord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:37 pm
"do you really think im that old im realy only 26 i just apear to be 80 so people think im a wise and good king" he shifted to his real age "you see shape shifters like your sister over there can change their apperence and i might be able to help you come here" a green light came out of his hands and on to he throught "there that should help you wont be able to talk perfect right now but after awile you should get use to it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:51 pm
wide-eyed "whoa ..."  

mxzero

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:48 pm
"tan ou" 'thank you'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:48 pm
his eyes went wide as he heard his sister voice he just stared at her  

Hidden_Shadow2005

mxzero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:31 am
daku takes out a small red book and a pencil and begins to jot things down "interesting, quite interesting"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:38 am
he quickly pulled a Kunai and spun it around and threw it at the note book "dont right note about my sister" he wasnt to happy  

Hidden_Shadow2005

mxzero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:46 am
"im not writing notes about your sister" removes the kunai from his notebook and shows him the page "you see its my studies"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff