Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperRenji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am
I've been in love with Axel ever since i saw him, so i really don't care what he is  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 am
axel isn't gay! a lot of the KH characters say disturbing or gay things, and they're never picked out for it, only axel! besides, whats wrong with being close to ur best friend?!  

Khfangirl681213

Lexie Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:45 pm
They are picked out for it. There are many pairings and many character that people think are gay. For example Marluxia, people think he's gay just cause of his hair color. And people think Axel is gay cause of his strong friendship with Roxas. These things don't have to be true but whoever can look at it their way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:13 am
Marluxia was originally supposed to be a girl. Not that it makes him gay, but it might explain the hair color. Actually that might explain most everything that makes people so sure he's gay. Haha.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being close to your best friend. There's also nothing wrong with being gay.

Why do people let it bother them so much? It's not like you have to read or look at anything where Axel is portrayed as gay. If you don't like it, don't pay attention to it? gonk

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Strawberry Spring
Marluxia was originally supposed to be a girl. Not that it makes him gay, but it might explain the hair color. Actually that might explain most everything that makes people so sure he's gay. Haha.

I don't think that was the original plan of Marluxia being a girl. :/ In fact, I don't remember Enix/Disney requesting him to be a girl unless it's say so in the interview. LOL xd

However, I think the reason why his hair is pink is because of his power. Since his power is flower and vegetation, it will make since why his hair in match. In addition, since his hair is pink, his power is flower and vegetation, and he's narcissist (person who cares about his/her looks or appearance), it makes the fangirls think he's gay.

Personally, Marluxia is one of my favorite Organization members. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 am
Err...

"Nomura has stated that Marluxia was originally intended to be a female character, which may explain his association with the color pink, the power of flower, and his feminine-sounding name."

From here.

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

kissycutie91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:28 am
he is not GAY! if you think that its fine...BUT HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate yaoi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am
Eh, Axel ain't gay. razz  

Himeko Nasuki

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Master Aqua of Light

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm
I personally don't believe in yaoi and I don't think axel is gay, but it depends on your perspective.
We can discuss on and on and we can't prove he's gay, but at the same time, we can't prove he's straight unless axel confesses his sexuality in the game which I doubt.

Axel is straight in my opinion. I mean, is it so gay to have friendship between best friends of the same gender?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 pm
This topic is hilarious. Ever hear of "fanbase"? Axel isn't gay, people want him to be.  

Xuxin Darkangel

AxeI VIII

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 am
i dont know y, he obviously isnt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Msybe Axel is gay... confused  

Violette Brume

LoboWanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 am
na i dont see anything gay about him cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 pm
http://c2.api.ning.com/files/Iv3sTDRN9cgSTUUYyWuTKMTIt4HhdG7rqjucqd3flNDkI2TBdeBjHov6mbmw5znDmN6uVrXzwWFDrOllHney5Qw0i-HOS4TH/AxelRoxas_XD.jpg
SO WHAT! i LOVE AXEL!!
these are a videos i found.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYkPekEp8ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-uMq4al7GI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKeI5Diefoc
O_O  

Big-Missy1114

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dj_hearts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:09 pm
Axel isn't gay .. in Japanese culture (probably) and in Japanese anime its a common occurrence for guys to have strong bonds or friendships with each other without being gay.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff