Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:20 pm
(That is correct, you are with me Viral. I'm trying to see if I can get Aretoo to jump into this one with his "Superhero" outfit. ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Viral C
Elcia
The dragon launched into the air and lowered it's mistress to the street below. Where she made quick work of tying up shoelaces and tilting the attackers off balance. She laughed as she caused mayhem amongst the thugs. Then as quickly as they had come, the dragon lifted both to the roof just in time for the spell to wear off.
(Well this is whats gettin me ><)
(I believe that that's Dragon and Owner flying to the roofs. Common misconception)  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:00 pm
Kusaragi
Viral C
Elcia
The dragon launched into the air and lowered it's mistress to the street below. Where she made quick work of tying up shoelaces and tilting the attackers off balance. She laughed as she caused mayhem amongst the thugs. Then as quickly as they had come, the dragon lifted both to the roof just in time for the spell to wear off.
(Well this is whats gettin me ><)
(I believe that that's Dragon and Owner flying to the roofs. Common misconception)
(I think we should talk to Elc about that one)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:13 pm
A few hours pass and Cthugarai finally bandaged all the man's injuries. exhausted and sore he falls asleep on a little cot in the corner of his little Hole-In-The-Wall home.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:01 pm
She watched, ammused, as the thugs fell over themselves. Another figure apeared and rescued the injured man. The sorceress smothered her giggles and nodded her aproval. He would be safe and sound. Her dragon, however, was not as easily satisfied. She paced across the roof growling deeply, but what ever had caught her eye had gone and her mistress was in too good a mood to take much notice.

(Kusaragi you made me seem really cool. Thanks ^_^ heart and yes Viral is safe with you.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 pm
*Viral wakes up still a bit blurry eyed* *once he regained his eye-sight he struggled to get up.* *thinking "What happened? i must've been captured. But this place is too much of a wreck to hold me in, maybe they got desperate"* *he sees the creature on the bed.* *thinking "s**t!! they must have that thing as a guard. but I guess its sleeping so i'll just sneak out*

*Viral limps his way out of a door and into the cold streets. after clearing his way out he quickly but quietly shut the door and started walking away.* *After walking a bit away enough he began to run still limping down the streets with his scythe still in hand*

*His owl then joins him by landing on his shoulder*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:27 pm
"Come on Azkadellia." the sorceress called. The dragon came rather reluctantly to her mistress. She lept onto the dragons back and they shot into the sky sailing through the frost night sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:29 pm
*While Viral is runing he gets stopped by 6 soldiers*

Viral: So now their calvary arrives?

Sgt.: Stand down Viral and come quietly.

Viral: heh. that would've worked earlier lad but I got some good rest in the past few hours by you alls mistake and now your going to suffer for those actions.

*Viral starts running and throws his scythe out in front of him and his owl jumps onto it and it begins to glow. Viral then jumps onto it and surfs on the scythe through the group and the blade sticking out of the side of him then decapitates one of the soldiers and wounds their medic*

*He flys upward and then straight down in the middle of the group and snow bursts everywhere blinding the soldiers* *Viral lunges into the group with his dagger and slits the throat of the 3rd soldier in line. he grabs onto the medic and grabs the medics survival knife and stabs him in the heart* *Viral jumps and kicks the 4th soldier in the stomach the stabs him in the back of the head*

*A soldier with a machine gun and the Sgt. aimed at Viral* *Viral turned around and jumped to the side as soon as they sho at him and did a cart wheel but in the middle of it he grabbed a pistol laying on the ground from one of the soldiers*

*after his cart wheel he jumped to and off a wall and shot the other soldier 3 times and landed in front of the Sgt and grabs his combat shotgun then throwing it aside*

Viral: Time for your punishment *With his claws he punched his hands into the Sgt.s sternum and opens his rib cage* *Viral then grabs the beating heart of the Sgt. and rips it out and slips it under his mask and starts eating the heart dropping the body*

*Viral hears more soldiers comming and decides to run. But before running he grabs the combat shotgun an some ammo and a few clips for the pistol*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:02 pm

The upper floors of an old stone mini-mansion near the center of the city was serving as the sorceress' domain. While her dragon sauntered off to her nest the sorceress lay her coat across her bed. Her staff, which had returned to its charm form now dangled from a golden sun pendant about her neck. There was a large blown glass basin on a stand in the center of the room. She swept her hand over the surface of the water. It turned a into a swirling lavender mirror. In the flowing water she could see a bloody battle taking place. She dragged her hair to one side and leaned closer. One of the fighters looked similar. Could it be the man from earlier that night? She could not be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:18 pm
*5 more soldiers come from around the corner and see Viral amongst the bodies of the dead soldiers and begin the shoot* *Viral shoots back and wounds a soldier hitting his arm then hides behind the wall* *he reloads his weapon and sees a telephon pole next to the soldiers and gets his scythe out*

I have an Idea. get on! *The Owl gets on the scythe and Viral throws the Scythe and owl past the telephone pole and the blade cuts through it and it begins to fall* *Viral shoots the wires its connected too and upon falling it crushes 1 soldier and shocks 2 others to death* *the scythe and Virals Owl return to him and he brings them behind cover*

Viral: 2 more to go  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 pm
She struggled with the spell but the mist lavender mirror refused to get a closer look at the man. She waved her hand again. "Fine!" She remarked haughtily to the basin of water, "I'll find out another way." And she crossed to call her dragon.

She had not taken two steps when there was a knock at the door. "Miss Elcia are you home" The land lady's whiney high pitched voice carried well over the sound of her knocking.

Elcia bit off a curse and swung both hands over the room before going to open the door with a cheerful fake smile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:36 pm
*Viral shot one of the soldiers in the side of his stomach and the soldier fell but crawled his way into a clearing and started shooting again*

Viral: They are persistant

*2 more soldiers come around the corner and began firing at Viral along with the other 2 that were already there*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:54 pm
She opened her mouth to politely ask the woman her business and get rid of her as quickly as possible. The sun would be up soon and her dragon would be in need of both sleep and breakfast. And she still wanted to find out about the man who had been attacked twice in one night. “Well I was wondering if you was terribly busy next week. Maybe you could join me at the woman’s sewing circle. We’d talk and have cake. I think a nice gall like you would enjoy yourself.” Elcia knew exactly where this would go. It was not the first time the nosy old witch had attempted to set her up with nephews or what not. I’m too old for them for pity’s sake. I’ll be a hundred and nine next year and a child by my elven heritage’s standards. Not that anyone would have believed her. Her illusion spell was flawless. The entire apartment looked like that of any young woman with money to spare. Even her dragon appeared to be a fine white Persian cat. She gave some sort of excuse to not go and gently shoved the woman out the door again, she could not shake the feeling that she had to hurry. Anything could happen to the man she had seen in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:59 pm
*A soldier throws a grenade and it land in the middle of the dead bodies from the first fight*

*Viral jumps away and the grenade explodes and the shrapnel burns through the coat but hits Viral in the left arm*

Viral: ARGH!! *he gets up and sees the coat repairing itself from the damage but blood dripped from the sleeve* * he got back up and walks to the end of the building and peeks around shooting at the soldiers again*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:07 pm
Elcia leaned against the closed door for only a moment before flying to her dragon’s room. But it was too late Azkadellia was asleep and would not be pleased to be woken. She turned in a huff, snatched her coat on the way and hurried off to her balcony. The staff charm glowed but it was the magic of her sun pendant that she would be using. Fiery white wings appeared on her arms and she took off in search of a battle.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff