Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:28 am
"As you wish, milady," he replied calmly, setting down on the rafter slightly behind her and to the side somewhat...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:45 am
Almost jolting off the rafters, Slim scrambles to grab her briefcase and digs through its contents till she produces a small laptop.

"DUBBLE YA TEE EFF ZEE?!?" she yelps, gawking at the screen.

With great fervor, she whips out the pager at her hip and sends Kals an emergency message.  

Slim95
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:07 am
"Hm, seems to be a bit of squawking up there now."

Thaliat shook her head at commotion from the rafters.

"Really, you'd think spies would be a bit...I don't know...stealthy."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 am
Slim95
Almost jolting off the rafters, Slim scrambles to grab her briefcase and digs through its contents till she produces a small laptop.

"DUBBLE YA TEE EFF ZEE?!?" she yelps, gawking at the screen.

With great fervor, she whips out the pager at her hip and sends Kals an emergency message.
Scurrying over as fast as she could, Celes bent over to gawk at the screen.

"Not possible! How?!" she managed to choke out. How had someone gotten into their company's finances?  

Anise_is_my_replica

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am
"Oh?" He sat up a little lazily on the rafter, phasing out from where he was to where Slim was. "Interesting...my pockets aren't feeling a coins weight lighter...must have come out of the employees stockpile." He said with an amused smile. "I suggest you guys get on that asap..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Undakai
"Oh?" He sat up a little lazily on the rafter, phasing out from where he was to where Slim was. "Interesting...my pockets aren't feeling a coins weight lighter...must have come out of the employees stockpile." He said with an amused smile. "I suggest you guys get on that asap..."
"...that's sounds more like, ' Whatever does come out of my own personal money will be taken from the employees,' to me..."  

Anise_is_my_replica

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm
Skrat read the note in his pocket through osmosis (Yes, it's possible), then looked around the room. He examined that UndaCorp was under stress from something major that happened, and wondered who the mysterious Rosenwasserfrau was, and where he stood in this war. He knew that Rose stood to help little guys like himself and his corporation, but, he didn't know if he would cause problems in the future.
"Hmm..." He pondered quietly to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
Undakai
"...that's sounds more like, ' Whatever does come out of my own personal money will be taken from the employees,' to me..."
"Take it as you will, but it all means less money for you guys unless you can solve your little dilema in an expedient manner." He said, a eerily cheery smile spread from cheek to cheek, seeming to hide another currently indiscernible emotion. "So Slim, what can you tell me so far about your current...dilemma?"  

Undakai
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 pm
Tsuji wanders through and goes through a few anti-UndaCorp papers and chuckles to himself... "So, little Skrat is planning on undermining UndaCorp... and it appears that he has a few allies. Not bad for a little guy..."

Tsuji floats up to where Undakai is, manifesting a cocktail on his way, "You know, it would seem that you have a splinter in your foot and may be in need of a tweasers. In any case, I think that I'll hang around to see what happens. This may be amusing."

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm
"Hrmm..." Lin replied, taking out his Nintendo DS and Headset and browsing to the UndaCorp databases to look at the data. "It seems a bug got in the system..." He muttered, taking the stylus and pointing to the AntiBug application on the touchscreen. He touched the buggy code, "injecting" an antivirus, and killing the rogue process.

"That should take care of it for now, but a lot of money has been stolen - a lot!" He said, the words Rosenwasserfrau on the screen.

He opened the communications application of his handheld to start a conference call with master Undakai and Slim. "Master Undies, Slim, we need to talk." He replied sternly.  

Sentama Lin

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:03 am
(( can i join?))

((EDIT: Pm me and let me know if i can join, Other wise i will be back later...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 am
"Pfft. Leaving me out of this little conference, uh-huh." Celes said in mock complaint and hurt. It didn't really botherher. Actually, it was about time to go take Blop for a walk.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Why_00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:10 pm
Why appeared in the background then walked toward Skrat. "I'll join you, at least to see the defeat of UndaCorp, when it comes to the conflict between you and Xemnas' little cooperation I'm neutral territory, I'm Switzerland."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:49 pm
*pops in, with a loud cracking sound. surrounded by flames. She realizes the huge frenzy and wonders whats going on.*

*she pretty much smashes her headset on, flips the switch*
Slim, Lin, Can i get a quick brief on the situation? I'm off for one day and this? Whats going on guys... Report Please!"  

WhisperingSouls

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:29 pm
Silver looked around, noticing the madness rampant. "Uh...... Skrat? What happened?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff