Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 am
Name: Ryu
Race:shadow greater demon
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio (optional):created for labour but rebeled against his necromancer lord, now he is free and wreaking havok in the forest twisted
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15): has a number of shadow powers such as grasp blend, sink into shadows and teleport etc...
Other:is able to speak in a universal toungue, has a weakness to pure light, hunts in his pack of six and is the leader ( all look the same but only Ryu can talk all languages and has a green aura surrounding him)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:53 am
appearing out of the trees "get him" all six dive out of the trees toward the zombie and dive on him, holding him to the floor "thats our cave"he leaned toward him as he sniffed "eeeww rotting, throw him" as he said that the other five threw the zombie onto the trees oppisite the cave "can enyone else smell that?" he said smelling again "its like, a raw meat smell coming from the cave" he said to one of the minions "but Ryu we dont even eat" one of them said "yer, but that means somones in our territory, lets go "he said walking into the cave"  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 pm
Annie wakes up quickly. She jumps the the hole and stands at the opening of the cave. "If you are there, we mean no harm. We just needed a place to live in." She called out  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:50 am
"ahhh, but so do we" he said appearing behind her wile the other five blocked the entrance "give me a good reason why i should let you live"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:14 pm
then once again Roger came running out of the woods in zombie form but this time he bite one of Ryus unspceting minons. Then he turned into a human and said"sorry about that mate."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 pm
"its ok we are pure shadow after all" he said as his minions limb grew back "i guess we have a potential friend, or foe, its your call" he said walking toward him as two of the minions walked into the cave looking for the others"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:50 pm
"im a friendly" he said with asmile on his face then he looked back at the cave and said"What you all doing here", then he burped."I can help". then he walked over to the cave and looked in with a smirk on his face and wiped off the blood on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:12 am
Annie sighed. "I am sorry I have intruded. I just found the place and decided to settle in. Shall I leave, are you will to share with me and Tawny or shall we fight for the territory?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Then Roger yelled "i wanna fight" then he pulled out a shotgun and katana, and ran into the cave. Then he laughed and started shoting like a madman.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:52 pm
She whines then turns back into a human. "You are not getting this place without a fight." She snarls while taking out her bow and arrows and starts shooting arrows at him. After shooting 20 sme odd arrows she turns to her 9mm and sharts shooting at his major organs.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Then as Roger fell down from get shot so much he smiled and said "you cant kill me and now yuo've unleashed ultimate urge and im letting it loose baby so you might want run now" Then he got up as a zombie and fell into the shadows then poked his head and toke a bite from shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:02 pm
he sighed "get em" all the minions get each person two people each and throw them outside the cave "look if you guys are gonna fight do it out here" he readys himself as the other minions sink into the ground "now, lets begin this properly"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:04 pm
Then roger walked out of the cave i human form and said "if you dont want to become a zombie then drink this." He then waved a tube full of yellow liquid in her face with her at gun point too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 am
Annie laughs. Invisibility, energy ball. She thinks to herself. Her image begins to disentigrate into the air and an energy ball formed in her beak. "Can't hit what you can't see," Annie hissed, her voice surrounding the cave. She aimed and shot the energy ball.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:11 pm
Ryu smiled as the energy ball phased right through him "cant hit what you cant touch" he said with a cheeky smile on his face  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff