Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:04 pm
"Well, that's good to hear," Kumiko replied as she made a plate out of ice, took the cooked meat and cup away from the heat, and placed the meat on the plate. She said her graces and took a few bites out of the meat. "So, is it lonely in these woods?" Kumiko asked after swallowing the chewed meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:35 pm
"Yes.....I did have some one....they betrayed me even though he said he loved me.....and i loved him but now....i do not know where he is now..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 am
"Oh, um..." Kumiko stared at the fire, thinking of what to say. "I'm sorry for your loss." She looked up at the moon, and looked shocked for a minute. Kumiko finished her meat and water, and stood up. "I have to be going. I hope to see you again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:36 am
Name:Lenwë Séregon
Race:half demon
Job/Rank (optional):unknown
Room Number/Name :none so far
Strengths/Weapons:
Weaknesses:unknown
Appearance sad ( not right now I'll git back to this))
Personality sad ( don't know what I should really put here
Bio (optional): his parents were killed by humans when he was vary little he was found by to elf's that found him in the ashes of his home they toke them to there home a toke care of him till he was ten them humans can for me and kill the people that I though were my parents and from there I grow up to trust no one but my self and made a livening by killing people .................. this all you really need to know (( if this dose sound right and missed spelled just tell me and I'll change them I just wanted to do this really fast))  

iGrimDeathRiper

ThunderWolf74

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 am
Ever heading west from his lands, the Knight clad in the strange armor took heed from a ravaging and quickly approaching storm near a cliff outside the wood he'd been passing by.

This strange and sudden storm was somehow amiss. Maybe... Magical?

He didn't want to have an open confrontation with brigands in this territories he didn't knew too well and thus as he approached the cliff on its base-most outcropings, he started an ancient chant...

" Thilerhiss, Me-hilash... Themui-rhg, S'lthie-r'sha... " and as this lowtone chant continued, the rock from the base of the cliff obeyed the command.

In a few more moments a "cave" had formed where none had stood before, the "cave" parted and let both horse and rider get into the path now formed for the convience of both travelers.

One inside the newly created refuge, the knight rested his amazingly huge battle-hammer near the entrance and a few paces inside the cave, he rested himself down.

As he knew the horse would be thirsty, the cave picked and filtered some of the outside rain and made it rest on a naturally formed drinking pond on a comfortable height for the stalion that was Firehiidrän's companion and steed.

(( Anyone to introduce me to the land, castle or patrons ? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm
smells the meat cooking and realizes how hungry she is. reluctanly climbs through the trees until she gets to the fire in the clearing.  

Lady Vantess

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
"Oh, um..." Kumiko stared at the fire, thinking of what to say. "I'm sorry for your loss." She looked up at the moon, and looked shocked for a minute. Kumiko finished her meat and water, and stood up. "I have to be going. I hope to see you again."

"...But he is not dead....though and good bye." She nods. "Hope to see you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:07 pm
Kumiko brushed off her skirt, nodded to the demon, and ran back to the castle, hoping to get some sleep in before she'd have to train new recruits for the army in the morning. She stopped after running for a bit, and sighed. Chanting, she created a long path made of ice. Kumiko ran, then jumped onto the path, sliding as she kept her path going.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:55 pm
She sighs. now i have no one to talk to. she thinks. She turns into a wolf. She starts howling then stops. She sences some one commming and looks around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:30 am
:Thinking that no one is around Lexi jumps graefully out of the trees and lands perfectly on the ground:  

Lady Vantess

ThunderWolf74

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 pm
Several hours passed and when the new day arrived, the Silver and crimson armored knight took off to the Castle grounds once more.

Several hours passed and then, high atop the mountains the Castel atop loomed, regaly, over the land.

So the knight rode on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm
Name: Ryu
Race: half shadow half vampire
Job/Rank : an assassin
Room Number/Name : 254, the void
Strengths/Weapons: ability to turn into shadow and sommon shadow allies, ancient runed katana
Weaknesses: light and divine holyness
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: truthful, friendly, quiet, doesnt talk unless talked too and very protective of people if violence occours
Bio : will tell you if he trust you  

technoninja14

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 pm
"who goes there!" he said as he stepped out infront of the knight "speak" he sniffs "you have a sent of a human, and humans arent welcome here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:32 pm
Kumiko flew out of the dark woods....

...And into the bright sun. Kumiko blinked hard, stumbled, and fell onto her path. Shaking her head, she slid off her ice slide and whistled hard. After a few moments, her tiger, Rikka, bounded out of the nearest door, and stopped at Kumiko's side. Kumiko slid up onto the tiger's back, and both started towards the front of the castle gates.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:40 am
She walks the path back. When she gets to her rabbit, she digs it up and carries it with her. When she gets out of the woods and starts walking toward the castle. Maybe the nice human, if she is human, girl would accept this from me.. she thinks.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff