Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:37 am
Yeah, i'm still quite noobie at buying and selling at the marketplace too, but i do alright with the cheaper items [12k or less] I'm trying to work on learning how to buy and sell the more expensive items so my money can move faster. But i'm still trying to learn the highs and lows of the prices [when to buy, and when to sell]. It's all alot harder than it looks, lolx.
Right now i'm sticking to the cheaper items, so my money's moving kind of slow, but in any case it's slowly increasing lolx.
Idk how Eleven0one worked his money but goddamn his buying and selling skills must be hawt. Since he got his dream avatar in only a matter of weeks! eek
Thank you so much to all you pemps with your continued support and donations. I heart y'all! I would be no where without you guys. SERIOUSLY xd
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey hey, chibi! xD
Can I add your quest thread as one of my quest affiliates? 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:44 pm
What's that mean lah? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It means, in my paper quest thread, I'm also promoting a link to your quest thread mrgreen

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:50 pm
Ohh.. i get it.. [i think] ... lolx! 4laugh
Sure, if you want to 3nodding
What dyu need me to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:27 pm
heart Did you get the wings tattoo?  

Pinka-Boo-Boo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:54 pm
Yes i did, Thank You so much girl! I heart them. I'm wearing them right now, hehe 4laugh
I'm blown away by all the support i receive from this guild eek
I can't Thank you all enough redface
heart heart heart T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm
ChibiMo0n
Ohh.. i get it.. [i think] ... lolx! 4laugh
Sure, if you want to 3nodding
What dyu need me to do?

Well, if you have banner of your quest, that would be cool xD
If not, I'll just insert the link to your thread ^_^
I'm gathering affiliates before editing my first page later in the day mrgreen
Just something that Scrommie triggered hehehe...

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Hey there chibi! How are things going? I hope you liked your wand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Donation coming up!! smile smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BlackAmaya

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 am
Awts Thank You Amaya whee
It's from people like you with all your heart and support that makes me strive to do my hardest in achieving My Dream avatar. Your continued support gives me the willpower i need to make me succeed 4laugh
I've been working so hard at the marketplace. I've been spending all my time and effort there. I'm sowie i don't have much time to chat. But hopefully once i've reached my goal, i will have plenty of time to hang with all you pemps! xp
Lub you all heart
*hugs*
Take care lah C:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:46 am

Good luck in your vending! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:27 pm
HOLY CRAP you shoulda seen the market this morning. There was a Piggy Plush frenzy. The average price for them was around 5k gold and it rocketed up to 60k!! 'Cause of the announcement that Piggy Plushies were being discontinued. Wah lucky too 'cause i invested in 5 of them a few days ago and only bought them for 4-5k each. Lucky i didn't vend them all yet, only lost one at 5k. ZOMG i wonder how much they're going to be worth in the near future.
It wasn't only the Piggy Plushies that were being bought by the handful. So were the Jack Bat Clips and the Tiny Pixie Wings. Their worths have tripled eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:48 pm

Yeah. I was like wowzas!! eek
I never thought piggy plushies were going to be demand after the announcement thingy xD

Going to get the agate egg thingy as well as the skeleton skin. The skeleton skin seems like a pretty good profit for the future xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 pm
Yeah i was looking at investing in the Eggs. But it seems that you can only buy those with Gaia Cash crying
Thanks for your continued support Koro heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces