Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:50 am
how stupid can you be? i can see them, i have better eyes than 10 cat demons combined! *jumps toward the first hade witch is sticking its hand out of the portal and begins slashing at it*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 am
"No!, dont let it touch you!" he shaow steps again infront of the hades hand as it touches his back. Ryus vains pulse as the hade touches him, he pushes the wolf away and then falls onto a nearby roof looking lifeless as he is not moving in eny manner  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:21 am
Name: Akasun Hinata
Race: human/demon/etc. Wolf Demon
Group: U.D.F/ Demon/Other U.D.F.
Info: Abandoned when she was just born, she joinded the U.D.F. to get revenge on the still waring demon clans that killed her clan.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:47 pm
you fool! I know what I am doing, if i slash off its hands, i don't think it will drain my life away. if you are gonna be so gung ho about it then fine, you guys use weapongs and I will get jinkobo. *starts running and gaining as much speed as possible* you guys better get that hade * runs full force past jinkobo slashing at him while passing*  

MetalKing94

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 am
Ryu opens his eyes "well that hurt "he staggers to his feet " thank god vampires dont carry a soul"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:30 pm
guess i have no choice *begins to deform, looks like a blob and is growing bigger* sacrefice killing *blows up, explosion only heading towards hades portal and the hade that is out of it* by guys, get jinkobo! *disapears taking the hades and hades portal with her*  

mithtipped

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 am
Hinata startss to walk out of her house , confue on what is going on in front of it. "Wow, what a battle. But when did it start? Maybe when I was recovering" She wonders  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:33 pm
he starts to feel weak "oh man " he stummbles and falls of the roof and lands infront of hinata "ow....i think i broke somthing"he reaches into his pocket and puls out two halfs of a shiroken "awww man that took me half an hour to make that.....unbrakable runes my a*s"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:11 am
She squats down and looks at the person in front of her "Hey, are you ok? Do you need any medical attention? Do you need help fixing your pendant? She asks. "Do you need any help getting up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:14 am
"pendent!< this is a weapon, or at least it used to be" he throws it away and gets up "so....who are you  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:23 am
"My name is Akasun Hinata. I am in the U.D.F. but I am not really on duty...I am trying to find a group of people who killed my Clan...But I do not need to tell you about my sorrows...Not if you really want to but I do not think you care."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:45 am
"what clan might that be?" he looked at her face as it seemed familiar  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:26 am
"My clan is the Wolf Blood clan. I am the last one of the clan. Two warring clans chose my clans town as a battleground, thinking no one lived at the place any more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:28 pm
he thought to himself "i remember now we fought the white tiger clan in a small village just south of our dojo" he noticed her face was the same as a womans who's life he spared in the village "its a shame really, what happened to you it must have been chaotic at the time"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:47 pm
"Yes. It was. I grew up knowing that i would never know my parents and any of my relitives."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff