Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:10 am
after packing, as lightly as possible, zahra threw her messenger bag over her shoulder, and turned to see apollo watching her in the door frame. "oh, hey apollo! strike's already at the gate, waiting, what'd your sister say?" zahra asked apollo curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 am
Mikk waited till the thug left, and then turned to Daedalus. "You never told me that you were having to deal with these kinds of people. When did they start shopping here?" Daedalus rubbed his neck, and looked down. "A while ago. Maybe 6 months, a year. When you started finding all those old tomes, a very rich business man became interested in having one of the greatest books in Greece. He sends them, his goons, and I always give them what they want. But lately they've been getting greedy." Mikki shook her head and tossed the knife onto the counter. "You could've told me. I want to help Daedalus, I really do. But if you won't tell me these things, how can I?" Sighing, she went back through the door and called over her shoulder, "I'm going to bed, don't stay up too late, you'll go blind staring at your books too long." And she climbed the stairs to her attic room, and plopped on the bed, thinking.

((I do too. But on the 28 of July. I'm so nervous!))  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 pm
"nothing even the slightest bit useful" sighed Apollo "well lets not keep Strike waiting"
((high school is fun))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:25 pm
alright the two headed towards the direction of the Olympus gates.
((i'm not too nerves i'm more excited, but i'm a little anxious to the fact that now i'm the little kid in the school....... blaugh ))  

infinite_personalities101

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:05 pm
"we can catch a ride on the sun to Delphi"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:04 pm
((hehe, I'm joining! XD ))
NAME: Nyx
PARENTS: Chaos
FULL GOD OR DEMI-GOD: God
HOME: mount olympus
(BRIEF) LIFE STORY: Born into the life of a goddess, she didn't very much like it. Being the goddess of night, she was a very powerful and important goddess. But not very many gods thought her as important. Living out a long life, she was angered with what the titans were doing. She decied to fight them, and soon discovered she was part of a prophecy, and she needed to fill it.
PICTURE: User Image
SIBLINGS (IF ANY): Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Eros
WEAPON (IF ANY): A staff in which she can create moonlight, summon the moon(to create night) and bad luck.(Note bad luck is only because she gets if from her mother, Chaos)
SPECIAL TALENT: She creates the night, summoning the moon, and can creat darkness and Chaos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyx_(mythology)#References  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:05 pm
((Right now Nyx is guarding the Gate to olympus))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:57 pm
Nyx stood, guarding the golden gates into Olympus, keeping out any titans that might try and break in. She sighed. Today had been a slow day, and no one has even came in or out of olympus. She leaned on her staff, her hair blowing in the wind. She stared into the miniature moon in her staff, and wished for it to be nighttime.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 pm
as they walked up to the gate Apollo spotted Nyx guarding the gate "hello Nyx" he said giving a small bow "i see you drew the short straw today"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 pm
"Yeah, lucky me!" Nyx said sarcasticly. "How've you been Apollo?" She stood on her feet and held her staff at her side. Being an older God, she knew mostly all the gods, being apart of the few first ones.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:38 pm
"I've been good though i haven't seen you around much, where have you been?" said Apollo knowing that she already knew about the quest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:43 pm
"Oh, preparing and practicing." Nyx said, wondering if he knew. She brushed her bangs out of the way of her eyes and fixed her cape that started at her arms.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
"preparing for what?" said Apollo puzzled  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:11 pm
"The quest, the prophecy. Haven't you heard?" Nyx said.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 pm
"your coming too?!" said Apollo shocked  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items