Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Once, twice and thrice... (christmas eve as of page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Yes!
  Nah..
  Er... Who are you?
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:26 pm
Well hope you have a better time on 08.
I have to think of a new year's resolution...I never go through with them anyway, but they are fun to think about.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:34 pm
Thank you. ^__^ I have had friends predict that 2008 will be 'my year' so to speak. I loled at them. A new year's resolution, eh? hurm. I don't do those myself. Kinda seems trendy to me, lol  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:38 pm
Oh, but it really is fun and you don't have to do it just cause others are doing it, you do it for yourself. 3nodding

I like to think about possible activities I might want to try, or things I could work on. I do actually accomplish some of my resolutions. I don't know, I just find it fun. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:44 pm
well, that's what matters, right? Myself, I have never thought about it. I see everyone else doing it and I keep plugging away at what I need to do. But I can respect that you find it fun. I find it funny to laugh at the newscasters when they talk about it on the news personally. They make it sound so epic and stuff.  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:48 pm
On the news? I didn't know that they did that. sweatdrop
Laws at epic resolutions.

Where I live politics is the new's bread and butter. Everyday it's politics. gonk It's really tiring, at least to me it is.

I'm gonna go now, so take care. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 pm
Nighty Night Miss Munchie! May all of your good dreams come true! ^__^  

Haha6977

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:58 am

Politics can also be fun though ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:00 am
Why politics? Politics confuzzle me xDDDD  

-iSnug-

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:50 am

Well i just find some aspects of politics interesting I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 am
i love tis guild!!  

iMr-Mule

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 am
Yay! I didn't have a nightmare last night. whee

Christmas day is almost here. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:16 pm
*late glomps Miss Munchie* Congrats! No nightmares is a good thing!

Politics suck in my opinion. All it is is a bunch of ppl lying to the public to get further. That's just my opinion though.  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm
blaugh Hey

Well not all of them are bad, we had a mayor and he worked really hard to improve things and he also kept his promises. Whenever there was a problem he worked on it fast. He was awesome, but he died of old age. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Grail-Shadowblade
Iconised Ghost
Grail-Shadowblade
Iconised Ghost
lol i study psych, thats pretty depressing. "Most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20s". Ok cool...wait, im 20!

All soldiers have two personalities, if they didn't they couldn't cope with being a killing machine and a normal person without becoming a serial killer or similar...

I dunno about them having 2 personalities. If they did, then I would say that they wouldnt remember what happened in the other personality, and when at home most of them, i think, can remember what happened at war. But having said that, it sounds like a pretty good coping strategy, to be able to "lock away" those experiences in a different personality so you aren't constantly being bombarded by the memories.

However, having 2 personalities is split personality disorder, not schizophrenia wink

Thanks shinsevenx mrgreen it needed a bit of colour, and the compass seemed to work nicely with the pixie

It's close enough to 2 personalities.... When they recount things they seem to be another person.

sounds like dissociation to me, rather than split personalities 3nodding

edit: politics here is hillarious mrgreen we have this one guy, Winston Peters, who is very racist. In 2002 he said "We place our country at risk by bringing in thousands of people whose views are formed by alien cultures and rigid religious practices. If immigrants are allowed to settle here, regardless of their ability or willingness to live in harmony with us, we will create a breeding ground for conflict." and has been called "the blow fly of New Zealand politics" by the deputy prime minister. Such is the quality of New Zealand politics.

We actually have a channel where you can watch parliament all day long if you want. I would classify it as comedy but apparently its reality tv or something. Watching it really makes you wonder if such a menagery could really be a real parliament in action, but there you go. The country carries on quite well mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Hehe no idea...

I like my politic... I often have chats with the mayor and ex-mayor of my town...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff