Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:51 pm
Kerrigan watched all this unfold through the eye hole of her dragon skull, and once Viral landed in front of her she quickly climbed out and flew up to him.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asked Viral in a panicky voice. "Don't move too much, you'll only hurt yourself more." She flew over his face and looked into his eyes to see if his pupils were dilating. Once she found they were fine, she breathed a sigh of relief and settled down next to his head. "Are you always this recklessly suicidal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan watched all this unfold through the eye hole of her dragon skull, and once Viral landed in front of her she quickly climbed out and flew up to him.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asked Viral in a panicky voice. "Don't move too much, you'll only hurt yourself more." She flew over his face and looked into his eyes to see if his pupils were dilating. Once she found they were fine, she breathed a sigh of relief and settled down next to his head. "Are you always this recklessly suicidal?"
You kinda have to be when your one person with an army chasing you around the world *he said raspily with a smile as he was leaning his head on her*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Kerrigan shook her head with mock sadness at his words, until she was sent sprawling when he leaned his head on her.

"Watch out, I'm only six inches tall here," she cried out, laughing a little. She took a deep breath and concentrated until she had grown to be around five and a half feet, then crawled over and grabbed her dragon skull, placing it on her head. Once that was done she scooted back over to Viral. "I don't think it's safe to leave you here. Not that I'd leave you alone or anything, but still. Do you feel strong enough for me to move you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan shook her head with mock sadness at his words, until she was sent sprawling when he leaned his head on her.

"Watch out, I'm only six inches tall here," she cried out, laughing a little. She took a deep breath and concentrated until she had grown to be around five and a half feet, then crawled over and grabbed her dragon skull, placing it on her head. Once that was done she scooted back over to Viral. "I don't think it's safe to leave you here. Not that I'd leave you alone or anything, but still. Do you feel strong enough for me to move you?"
*He rips the metal piece out but there was no blood* Yeah just give me some time to repair 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:54 am
There was still a great deal of fighting going on around the entire town and the areas around its wall. The noises of rumbling tanks, planes, and men shouting hung in the air.
High above the city streets two blurs of gold and silvery white tangled with the dark gray of planes and the varying colors of dragons.

Azkadellia had her talons locked with the those of an iron colored dragon, the two spun wildly as they plummeted toward earth. At the last second they both let go and glided to safety only to swing around and attack once more.

Viral's dragon lead a hazardous chase in and out of the path of planes and other dragons morphing back and forth from owl shape to avoid talons and propellers. He left in his wake a confusion of accidental collisions and bloodied hides raked by talons meant for his own.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:32 pm
Thoughts ran through Cthugarai's mind as he continued to fight the machines, "This is madness! Why in Hecates name would they send so many to this town? It doesn't make any sense... unless"
After dispatching another wave of warriors coming between the buildings, he shouts toward his new companion, "Elcia! Where were you born? And when?"

((Remember to stay in character, and just what exactly ARE we calling this plane of existence? The world, Etherium, I'm open for suggestions,))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:16 pm
Kerrigan settles comfortably next to Viral, waiting.

"I guess being made up of viruses has it's advantages," she said, smiling at him. "If I got hurt as badly as you did... well, I'd probably be dead. But I certainly wouldn't be able to heal for a long time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:21 pm
They were fighting their way through the town to seal another gate. Elcia blushed at the questions. She had hoped that no one would dredge for details of her birth. It was an awkward thing that she hated to explain. She blasted at the machine men in front of her with her staff. They melted into white hot pools of metal for a moment before cooling again.

"I was born a hundred and nine years ago on the island of Tyds in the northern sea." she said as she picked her way nearer to where he was fighting. "I'm half elf on my mother's side and rather young by elven standards. Why? Do you think all this has something to do with me? I mean it might but I don't know how."

((I don't know what to call this place either. Originally the "RP what you're wearing" was intended to be Gaia but we may or may not want to call it that. I could post any suggestions and we could vote.))

((Oh tidbit of Elcia info: Tyds is an island in a story I'm writing and I'm making her the daughter of a couple of my characters. She has her father's sea gray eyes and black hair, and her mother's elfish qualities and plant power after all.))

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:54 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan settles comfortably next to Viral, waiting.

"I guess being made up of viruses has it's advantages," she said, smiling at him. "If I got hurt as badly as you did... well, I'd probably be dead. But I certainly wouldn't be able to heal for a long time."
*The wound soon begins disappearing while his coat also repaired itself* actually I'm just one big virus. ^^ Yeah it is pretty nifty at times. But the publicity sucks sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:31 am
Kerrigan looked curiously at the wound as it healed, then looked back up at Viral.

"Oh yeah, one big virus. Nifty, but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. And I think 'sucks' is a bit of an understatement," she laughed softly. "I practically think I have it easy, I mean, people don't believe in faeries or fae anymore, so I don't have to worry about people trying to catch me and make me grant them a wish." She bit her lips quickly when she realized what she had let slip.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 pm
*Appears a distance away from Viral and Kerrigan.*
Interesting, my leaders will be pleased to know the rumors about you, Viral, are true. I bet they would be pleased to have a wish granted. It seems I must capture you both, but I want to have some fun.
*His dragon appears and enters his master's body. Large black wings appear on his back. Numerous black meteors appear in the sky and begin to fall towards the ground Mean while he melts away into a nearby shadow.*

(Elcia has to put that I control fire and shadows next to the image of my character on the front page.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 pm
Kire Kaysan
*Appears a distance away from Viral and Kerrigan.*
Interesting, my leaders will be pleased to know the rumors about you, Viral, are true. I bet they would be pleased to have a wish granted. It seems I must capture you both, but I want to have some fun.
*His dragon appears and enters his master's body. Large black wings appear on his back. Numerous black meteors appear in the sky and begin to fall towards the ground Mean while he melts away into a nearby shadow.*

(Elcia has to put that I control fire and shadows next to the image of my character on the front page.)
Going off rumors? Man you got the short end of the stick my friend if thats all you got in info. Hmmm. *He runs over to the frozen tank and slices his way in until he got inside and picked up the tank ammo and got out. *He let out a whistle and his dragon came to him and he got on with the ammo* Lets go anti-air....Draden.

Draden: ^^ *Flies up into the air and headed towards the meteors. He flew towards one and threw a missle ahead of Draden and Draden set it on fire setting it off and destroying it*

Viral: one down *They took out 5 others before running out of ammo* 2 more but s**t! *He flew up towards one and got his scythe out* Man this is stupid -.- *His diamonds took his scythe* What the!!!!!???? *The Diamonds then took his dagger and formed around it and turned the dagger into an ice sword before returning to is back* ahhh I see *He charges in and the sword grows an icy aura and upon impact with the 7th meteor he froze it*

Kerrigan can you destroy that one and the last one?  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:05 pm
"Sure thing. C'mon, Ithna." Kerrigan quickly flew into the air and grabbed Ithna out of the air. She sent a small trickle of magic into Ithna as she flew and felt the fairy expand slightly in her hand. As she got closer to a meteor she threw Ithna at it forcefully. Ithna quickly smashed into the meteor and there seemed to be an explosion of light as she expanded and dissolved the meteor. "Sweet! Bulls eye!" Kerrigan cried out happily. She then turned her attention to the next meteor. She took off the dragon skull and grew to be twleve feet tall and flew over to the meteor and crushed it between her hands. She then shrank again and dove out of the sky, landing with a bump on her rear on the ground and almost passed out. "Shoot. I went too big."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:12 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Sure thing. C'mon, Ithna." Kerrigan quickly flew into the air and grabbed Ithna out of the air. She sent a small trickle of magic into Ithna as she flew and felt the fairy expand slightly in her hand. As she got closer to a meteor she threw Ithna at it forcefully. Ithna quickly smashed into the meteor and there seemed to be an explosion of light as she expanded and dissolved the meteor. "Sweet! Bulls eye!" Kerrigan cried out happily. She then turned her attention to the next meteor. She took off the dragon skull and grew to be twleve feet tall and flew over to the meteor and crushed it between her hands. She then shrank again and dove out of the sky, landing with a bump on her rear on the ground and almost passed out. "Shoot. I went too big."
*He flies down next to her* Great work though ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Kerrigan was panting heavily, and smiled a little at his words. "Thanks. I get stronger the bigger I am, but I can stay in a larger form for a shorter amount of time. The bigger I am, the shorter the time, you know? And if I use strength, I have even less time. If I had stayed big for ten more seconds, I would have passed out." She took a larger gulp of air, then laid back on the ground, still panting. "I really should go to my regular size again, but I'm too vulnerable. That guy, whoever he is, is really getting on my nerves."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff